New clothes! Yay!

LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
Sweet new clothes! Sadly I'm still on level 28, so I can't show off the rest. If someone could, go right ahead and add them! :cool:

IMG_0713_zpsba3cec8c.jpg

IMG_0714_zps2f0bf0c8.jpg

IMG_0715_zpsdfba9e4f.jpg

New weekend event outfit! I been wanting this dress in forever! So maybe they ARE adding clothes we tend to see on NPC which I'm excited about!

IMG_0717_zps75b9f22b.jpg
:cool: :cool:
"Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o

Comments

• RawryRawrRawryRawr Registered Users 227 Posts
    D: ikr I'm stuck on level 28 too.
    GC: ~ Scotty ~

Add me! :)
  • Jacks032/Jacks032/ Registered Users 42 Posts
    Ugh darn...they all cost K Stars...I wish they made a bit more that cost money! It takes me like a week to save up 40 K stars even, and then I go and buy a picture for one of my houses, or one piece of jewelry, and I'm back at zero ��.

It took me quite a while to get to level 28 too lol. Now that I see the clothes for level 29, I'm sure it will feel even longer to make it that far! Ahh!
    :cool: Add me in Game Center, I play Kim Kardashian Hollywood!
    My username is Jacks0322
  • LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Yes! I'm close to leveling up. I'm excited. :D
  • JjewellsJjewells Registered Users 181 Posts
    Oh bummer! Not showing up for me at all. New clothes though....*drools...salivates...*

Update: I stand corrected...they're available...in 9 more levels. Someone please just put me out of my misery now :'(
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ∴°☆°ღƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღ°☆°∴ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
    ..*.Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷGC: Jjewells!Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ.*..
    I'll be able to post the other new outfits soon if someone else doesn't.
    I'll be able to post the other new outfits soon if someone else doesn't.

If you leave your front door unlocked, I'm coming over to borrow stuff...just a heads up, my dear! :)
    Sweet new clothes! Sadly I'm still on level 28, so I can't show off the rest. If someone could, go right ahead and add them! :cool:

IMG_0713_zpsba3cec8c.jpg

IMG_0714_zps2f0bf0c8.jpg

IMG_0715_zpsdfba9e4f.jpg

I like the top 2 the most! Let me know when you buy them. I'll be right over!!
    Jjewells wrote: »
    I like the top 2 the most! Let me know when you buy them. I'll be right over!!

I'll surprise you, my love.:o

Holy moly! You don't need to, hunnie! I'm just bummed I'm so far away from the good stuff. Like lol 25...don't anyone laugh...but I REALLY want to get that hairstyle with the fur hat. I Push all thought of PETA to the side when I think "is it rabbit?"...I know, I know...I'm a terrible person, but I'm sure, or at least partially certain, that no virtual rabbits were used in the making of said hat.

But you can still leave the door unlocked so I can play dress up with your stuff! Lol! I'm picturing Bridget Bargot meets Jessica Rabbit meets Daisy Duck. Just fabulous, right? Admit it...you guys tried to picture that, lol
    But you can still leave the door unlocked so I can play dress up with your stuff! Lol! I'm picturing Bridget Bargot meets Jessica Rabbit meets Daisy Duck. Just fabulous, right? Admit it...you guys tried to picture that, lol

Sure? lol you still don't see any of the new outfits though?
    Sure? lol you still don't see any of the new outfits though?

Yes, they show up but not at the level to get them yet. BUT HOLY MOLY! Daniellardgs just gifted them to me!! (O_O) that's supposed to be a happily surprised face, btw. Many thanks, hunnie. I gifted back the only thing available to gift. Thank you again, *skips to my closet* come over everyone! Drinks are on the house!
    Yes, they show up but not at the level to get them yet. BUT HOLY MOLY! Daniellardgs just gifted them to me!! (O_O) that's supposed to be a happily surprised face, btw. Many thanks, hunnie. I gifted back the only thing available to gift. Thank you again, *skips to my closet* come over everyone! Drinks are on the house!

Lol who is that?! Glu has so many bugs. It's supposed to be my name!
    Lol who is that?! Glu has so many bugs. It's supposed to be my name!

Awww hunnie! I'm so sorry! That's the name that kept popping up. I'll pm you.
  • MikeGagaChicagoMikeGagaChicago Registered Users 64 Posts
    Can someone send me them? I can only get the blue dress. My GC is the same as my username.
  • ArryStar21ArryStar21 Registered Users 31 Posts
    I hope you can send me a gift to guys. Here's my GC: ArryStar21
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    No worries Jjewells. Those hats are made of virtual faux fur from faux bunnies, created in a lab from microfiber. But they are lovely. I want one too. But playing 3 games, that means 50 for my phone, 50 for my tablet, and then 50 for my iPad. Ugh. Maybe they'll go on sale in the spring. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Not gifting people. So please, don't turn this into a gifting thread. There's a sub forum for that.
  • QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    Here are the other two outfits and the mommy shirt.
    14nkd9e.jpg
    2mmzec8.jpg
    ndrn8i.jpg
    Sophie
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    I always find it awkward to pair something like a "mommy shirt" with high heels. I don't even love the look of the sweatshirts with heels, though I like the shirts themselves. I wish we'd eventually have flats and sneaks... It's been said on the suggestion thread over & over. I don't ever use these items since the whole look is unsatisfying. It's one of the fun things about playing as my male avatar-- he can look relaxed in his wardrobe. Also, he's the hottest guy I've ever seen in my life. (It's a bit creepy to design a guy and then be attracted to him, right?)
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• BriaBria Registered Users 132 Posts

New weekend event outfit! I been wanting this dress in forever! So maybe they ARE adding clothes we tend to see on NPC which I'm excited about!

IMG_0717_zps75b9f22b.jpg

Ughhh, I want that dress so badly! My girl would look so cute in that. :(
    • GC ID: bria-maria
    • KKH: Bria
    Bria wrote: »

Ughhh, I want that dress so badly! My girl would look so cute in that. :(

Ooh, not enough K-stars?:eek:
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    I always find it awkward to pair something like a "mommy shirt" with high heels. I don't even love the look of the sweatshirts with heels, though I like the shirts themselves. I wish we'd eventually have flats and sneaks... It's been said on the suggestion thread over & over. I don't ever use these items since the whole look is unsatisfying. It's one of the fun things about playing as my male avatar-- he can look relaxed in his wardrobe. Also, he's the hottest guy I've ever seen in my life. (It's a bit creepy to design a guy and then be attracted to him, right?)

Yaaas, I say the exact thing. I haven't touched none of the sweaters or jeans because the heels don't always look right or like you said, the sweaters. Celebrities don't always wear heels with everything or everywhere so put on some sneakers, flats, and I would so go for doc martens.
  • BriaBria Registered Users 132 Posts
    Ooh, not enough K-stars?:eek:

Nope, I'm 14 K-stars short...:|
    • GC ID: bria-maria
    • KKH: Bria
  • MsReannaMsReanna Registered Users 60 Posts
    Some more thigh high boots like the ones Khloe wears would be really nice.
    GC: MsReanna
    Kkh Name: Annabella.
  • evelynethemachineevelynethemachine Registered Users 19 Posts
    The New white Outfit Also in coral, oliv and Black
    GC: evelynethemachine - Female called Evelyne

Feel free to add me :)
    Jjewels, I love the way you think. Bridget Rabbit, and Jessy Duck. My head just exploded. But If I'd had that fur hat I bet it would have been ok. lol. These clothes are going to be the death of me. I need that purple lace number the NPC wears.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    LuzVarias wrote: »

No, not in the least. We've been putting together our idea of the perfect man since we were little no? I'd love to meet your character. See how well you've designed mr. right. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary