OMG I just spent all my KStars!

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
;) Ok, for the first time since I got KStars (gift cards) for the holidays there is a gorgeous weekend deal. It was always something good with something bad, but today the dress and the bracelet group for 80Stars had to be mine. So, 80 meant 240. lol. First my Android phone showed the deal. Even though the GalaxyS4 has a big screen.....it's still a phone and small, but I had to have it. Ka Khing (Kardashian speak makes all c letters into k. lol) nearly wipe out those stars.

Next, onto my new Samsung Android 10.5" Tablet. Wow, they look even better big! Another 80 Stars almost wipe out THAT games stars. All set now that the Android twins are dressed the same again...... I put it down and go for the big guns. My ipad Game.

Again.....wipe the tear from my eye as the third device gobbles up 80KStars, but BAM Koko's looking good in her new klothes.

Consider this a testimonial. If you've been waiting to buy stars to eliminate the ads.......do it now. Make sure you have 80 and then just look great in the best bracelet cluster I've seen since my best friend got to keep all her jewelry in the divorce. OMG, I want to change the color of my skin, because I want to show off the midriff of the dress. lol.

Thank you Glu for the great weekend deal. I liked it so much, I didn't even complain that we have to buy it instead of earning.

Hmmmm, isn't there usually a 2nd aspect of the weekend special? My stars are gone so it better be a work for this or half price stars. Seriously, is this dress gorg or what? Now let us earn the purple lace number and I'll never ask for another thing. lol.
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary

Comments

• GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    ;) Ok, for the first time since I got KStars (gift cards) for the holidays there is a gorgeous weekend deal. It was always something good with something bad, but today the dress and the bracelet group for 80Stars had to be mine. So, 80 meant 240. lol. First my Android phone showed the deal. Even though the GalaxyS4 has a big screen.....it's still a phone and small, but I had to have it. Ka Khing (Kardashian speak makes all c letters into k. lol) nearly wipe out those stars.

Next, onto my new Samsung Android 10.5" Tablet. Wow, they look even better big! Another 80 Stars almost wipe out THAT games stars. All set now that the Android twins are dressed the same again...... I put it down and go for the big guns. My ipad Game.

Again.....wipe the tear from my eye as the third device gobbles up 80KStars, but BAM Koko's looking good in her new klothes.

Consider this a testimonial. If you've been waiting to buy stars to eliminate the ads.......do it now. Make sure you have 80 and then just look great in the best bracelet cluster I've seen since my best friend got to keep all her jewelry in the divorce. OMG, I want to change the color of my skin, because I want to show off the midriff of the dress. lol.

Thank you Glu for the great weekend deal. I liked it so much, I didn't even complain that we have to buy it instead of earning.

Hmmmm, isn't there usually a 2nd aspect of the weekend special? My stars are gone so it better be a work for this or half price stars. Seriously, is this dress gorg or what? Now let us earn the purple lace number and I'll never ask for another thing. lol.

Glad you like this weekend's deal!
  • RawryRawrRawryRawr Registered Users 227 Posts

LOL omg you're are too much. <3 -gives you a tissue box to wipe the tears- I'm loving the dress too. :D Hopefully we get the "Get a K-Star for every event you finish" or something LOL.
    GC: ~ Scotty ~

Add me! :)
  • BriaBria Registered Users 132 Posts
    I. KNOW. I must have it! Especially with my girl's tan skin...poppin'.
    But I'm down to only 60 K-stars, and I don't think I can earn enough in time. :|
    • GC ID: bria-maria
    • KKH: Bria
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I'm hoping you make it. Watch videos, download and start a new game app, you find all these things in the get free stars button in the star store. *ok, no idea what it's called, but you know what it is. lol
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Yayyyy. The dress is mine. I watched a million videos for it, haha. Worth it, cuz I look supa fly. :cool:
  • WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    It's sooooo pretty... congrats!!! I'm thinking of buying it as well... love the bracelets. Hope there's another "Get a K Star for every event finished" soon too... that rules! :)
    Bria... how can you watch a ton of videos? It always tells me there are no offers available & if there are, its only for a little cash... never Stars!? :(
  • C1ar0uC1ar0u Registered Users 135 Posts
    Wish wrote: »
    Bria... how can you watch a ton of videos? It always tells me there are no offers available & if there are, its only for a little cash... never Stars!? :(

Same for me... No video available...
    GC - C1ar0u
    Feel free to add me!! :p
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    C1ar0u wrote: »
    Same for me... No video available...

That sucks, ladies! Sounds like a really unfortunate glitch, and you should submit tickets to Glu.
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?118762-If-you-are-experiencing-issues-in-KKH-PLEASE-READ

Bear with me, but I have quick questions.
    So, you're going to the Kstar store and clicking on the top, Kstar tab on the left-hand side, and when you click on "get free stars", it says "oops, video not available" or something like that? I just ask because when Wish said she only ever wins small cash rewards, it got me thinking. The cash and Kstars can't be won together-- you have to press buttons on different tab fields in order to watch their ads. So, you'd win small piles of cash (maybe $60 total ) every 24 hours, but you'd never win a single kstar this way; you have to visit the two different tabs, and click the two different buttons every 24 hours, to get both cash and Kstars. Forgive if you're saying, "duh"! But I think some people might not know there are two places to watch ads, and each only rewards one type of prize.... I live on the east coast of the US and play using IOS, and I think I always get both offers every 24 hours. I may just be lucky, but others here seem to do the same without problems.

Submit a ticket! Good luck!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

Yes, you're right - you can only watch 6 videos every 24 hours to earn K-stars. That's if you click on the button that says "Video Offer" under the "Get Free Stars!" menu. But after you've watched those 6 videos, you can click on "Other Offers" and you can watch videos there, too. Those videos are worth 1 K-star each. Hope that helps! :]
  • dedagsdedags Registered Users 66 Posts
    i live in brazil and use android and for me it's extremely rare to be able to do video offers?? like most of the time when i click the "get free k stars" (or get free cash) button i go directly to the apps offers page. sometimes when i click the button i can choose to either watch a video or do the app offers, but when i can watch a video there's always only 1 video to watch & i only win 1 k star :(
    also i've done all the app offers i had lol, i check everyday to see if i can do something but it's been ages my offers don't update.
    i only have 25 stars and i think if you count what i have now + every star ive ever spent i probably had like... 80-90 stars in my life. is there something better to do to get free stars besides doing these offers???
    The way that I earn K-stars fast is by watching 6 videos every 24 hours. So, I earn 6 K-stars every day, which is still pretty slow.
    I don't know of anything else, I'm afraid! Android doesn't seem to be quite as plush as IOS for this game...

You're super lucky Bria... omg if I could earn 6 K Stars free daily! It must be android... dammit. Just checked... NOTHING, as usual... just a Huge blue exclamation mark & "there are no offers available right now" written below it. Same as always.

I have managed to watch maybe 10 videos for $97 bucks a piece, there are rarely any there.. but have never ever received a free K Star :(

Maybe I should start gifting, or doing the game center thing... but I don't know how it works... don't use Facebook or anything. I would love the Halloween skeleton Sweater! I missed out, didn't start playing until November.
    Thanks so much LuzVarias... just submitted a ticket.

Fingers crossed!!! :)
    You're super lucky Bria... omg if I could earn 6 K Stars free daily! It must be android... dammit. Just checked... NOTHING, as usual... just a Huge blue exclamation mark & "there are no offers available right now" written below it. Same as always.

I have managed to watch maybe 10 videos for $97 bucks a piece, there are rarely any there.. but have never ever received a free K Star :(

Maybe I should start gifting, or doing the game center thing... but I don't know how it works... don't use Facebook or anything. I would love the Halloween skeleton Sweater! I missed out, didn't start playing until November.

I'm not very savvy about how gifting works if you're not on IOS. You should check out this link: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?106694-KKH-Android-amp-Kindle-Friends

Even putting aside the gifting, just having game friends adds another level of rewards to all of your actions. I played the game through with a male avatar first without being aware of this community or the advantages of game friends. It's a whole different thing with my female avatar game! If you don't have in game friends yet, go get some!

Yeah, it does make it pretty easy to save up for things - just takes awhile!

I don't have any friends in the game. Wish I did because then I could exchange gifts with people. I'm sure it'd make the game a whole lot more fun.
    Bria wrote: »
    Yayyyy. The dress is mine. I watched a million videos for it, haha. Worth it, cuz I look supa fly. :cool:

Congrats Bria. That dress and bracelets are gorgeous. Are we friends in the game? I am one ios game (my iPad) and 2 android games. Which do you play? I am ALWAYS looking for more iOs friends, any friends actually, and I have been fortunate to save up some cash at the moment, so I always try to gift some $$items to my friends who don't have everything. But I love playing with them, and seeing them pop up in the restaurants and clubs, always fun.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Nope, I'm not friends with anyone in the game. My GC ID is briamaria (or bria-maria...I can never remember, lol).
    Bria wrote: »
    Nope, I'm not friends with anyone in the game. My GC ID is briamaria (or bria-maria...I can never remember, lol).

Oh this is hysterical. my ios game, I tell everyone "on GC i'm KokoKokonut or Koko Kokonut I can never remember. lol" So you being in the same situation is really funny. Off to add you and the one who isn't you. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Aha, that's hilarious. [: