Frustrated :( or sad..

C1ar0uC1ar0u Registered Users 135 Posts
Once again I'm so sad with the situation. I do a lot of gig per day, always 5 stars. I'm number 1 on the A list, level 23 almost 24. Never able to have more than $5000 in my account. Once I'm at $10000 I buy a new piece that I like.
Only have 3 houses, 2 pets, no cars.. What I'm doing wrong to be so poor??
No bonus..
Really sad about the situation..
Any help??? I saw a lot of people here that seems to be really good at it!
Thanks guys!!
GC - C1ar0u
Feel free to add me!! :p
Prev1

Comments

• LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Well, do you ever gift with people? I try to balance buying things outright, gifting people, and begging faster players for help on the gifting threads. I play relatively slowly because life gets in the way, but I have a full wardrobe because of some Kstar purchases and some gifting. And I answered your comment about the missing Kstar ads-- it would help you to get that fixed! http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?123615-OMG-I-just-spent-all-my-KStars!

If you feel like sharing, what's your GC ID? Maybe some of us could gift you.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

Hmm, now that I re-read your post, I realize that you said "piece", not outfit! Maybe your wardrobe IS complete... I admit that I love the clothes and accessories for my avatars, and I only focus on my favorite house to furnish. I've pimped-out Calabasas because I throw parties there in order to win the events. (I can't resist buying the pets, though. I kinda want the lion in Dubai; or I THINK there's a lion in Dubai, if people weren't making that up!) If I bought more furnishings, I'd probably be broke, too!

• C1ar0uC1ar0u Registered Users 135 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Hmm, now that I re-read your post, I realize that you said "piece", not outfit! Maybe your wardrobe IS complete... I admit that I love the clothes and accessories for my avatars, and I only focus on my favorite house to furnish. I've pimped-out Calabasas because I throw parties there in order to win the events. (I can't resist buying the pets, though. I kinda want the lion in Dubai; or I THINK there's a lion in Dubai, if people weren't making that up!) If I bought more furnishings, I'd probably be broke, too!

Yah I said piece but it's more clothes ;) ID C1ar0u and my name on the game is Clara.
    Thanks!!!
    GC - C1ar0u
    C1ar0u wrote: »
    Yah I said piece but it's more clothes ;) ID C1ar0u and my name on the game is Clara.
    Thanks!!!

I've made a lot of gamecenter friends playing KKH because the gifting aspect is really fun, but also because you seem to get MUCH better rewards for inviting GC friends to your parties and jobs than if you just use the game's generated non-playable characters. I also love to see what real players do with their avatars' looks; the other players never know if you're dating them or whatever, but it's fun to be a voyeur.

• BriaBria Registered Users 132 Posts
    Well, tbh, I think your problem is pretty straight-forward. You said you get up to $10000 in cash and then you spend it. To be blunt, stop spending your money! Lol.
    I rarely buy things for myself. I save up for a longgg time and don't buy anything. (The last thing I bought recently cost $70000.) I would suggest saving up for the car (the one that costs $, not K-stars) and saving up for the private jet, because both of those things are going to save you a lot in the long run.
    Also, it's just a game; try to have fun. [:
    It's not something that's supposed to be a competition or stressful. It doesn't matter if it takes you months, weeks, or days to save up for something. It's really not a big deal. KKH is just a time-waster.
    • GC ID: bria-maria
    • KKH: Bria

Yup, there is a lion! A little lion cub - it's so cute! I want it, too.
    Bria is good at keeping things in perspective!

My problem is that I didn't plan to buy the Dubai house, so I can't even see the baby lion. Could anybody post a pic if it?

• LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Bria is good at keeping things in perspective!

My problem is that I didn't plan to buy the Dubai house, so I can't even see the baby lion. Could anybody post a pic if it?

There you go. :D

88161419-2187-46e2-bfa4-630f9e9c9a4f_zps07c2afa4.png
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
    Bria wrote: »
    Well, tbh, I think your problem is pretty straight-forward. You said you get up to $10000 in cash and then you spend it. To be blunt, stop spending your money! Lol.
    I rarely buy things for myself. I save up for a longgg time and don't buy anything. (The last thing I bought recently cost $70000.) I would suggest saving up for the car (the one that costs $, not K-stars) and saving up for the private jet, because both of those things are going to save you a lot in the long run.
    Also, it's just a game; try to have fun. [:
    It's not something that's supposed to be a competition or stressful. It doesn't matter if it takes you months, weeks, or days to save up for something. It's really not a big deal. KKH is just a time-waster.

Haha I'm having fun don't worry! I just buy things because I want my bonus ;) Now I will listen to you and stop spending my money lollll
    GC - C1ar0u
    I've made a lot of gamecenter friends playing KKH because the gifting aspect is really fun, but also because you seem to get MUCH better rewards for inviting GC friends to your parties and jobs than if you just use the game's generated non-playable characters. I also love to see what real players do with their avatars' looks; the other players never know if you're dating them or whatever, but it's fun to be a voyeur.

Haha you're right!!!! Unfortunately I can't gift you anything you have it all lol here's there a way I can gift something else? Sorry everyone I know there's another place for post about gifts but it's just a quick question ;)
    GC - C1ar0u
    Haha you're right!!!! Unfortunately I can't gift you anything you have it all lol here's there a way I can gift something else? Sorry everyone I know there's another place for post about gifts but it's just a quick question ;)

I hope you enjoy the stuff! It's funny, I don't even love shopping for myself in real life, but I love playing virtual Barbies! (That's probably because my avatar never has awkward bulges in the changing room, or feels the blood-curdling horror of bathing suit shopping after pregnancies!)

No worries about gifting me-- people have been very nice to me over time. Maybe when you don't feel broke one day, you'll gift a newbie! Or maybe you'll be saving up for a baby lion, as I'm contemplating, so you'll never have money again! :cool:

I hope you enjoy the stuff! It's funny, I don't even love shopping for myself in real life, but I love playing virtual Barbies! (That's probably because my avatar never has awkward bulges in the changing room, or feels the blood-curdling horror of bathing suit shopping after pregnancies!)

No worries about gifting me-- people have been very nice to me over time. Maybe when you don't feel broke one day, you'll gift a newbie! Or maybe you'll be saving up for a baby lion, as I'm contemplating, so you'll never have money again! :cool:

Yes thanks a lot for the gifts I wanted that blue dress so much!!!!
    Hope to have this baby lion one day!! Haha
    GC - C1ar0u

Wait. I forgot, how much is the baby lion again? I thought it was 10 K-stars (for some strange reason...now that I'm thinking about it, that sounds way too cheap, haha).
    LeyshlaGisel, do you know?

I just hadn't pulled the trigger on the suite itself for 70k, so I can't check it. I bought wayyyyy too many of those holiday gift boxes trying to score the red dress, so I have a chunk of in-game cash right now. That made it easy to get C1ar0u a few of the pricey cash outfits. But I'm oddly addicted to seeing the large pretend bank balance, and I don't love hanging out in Dubai as much as Paris, say, because there's greater turn-over in A-lister NPCs at la Rue than in Restaurant Asadeux. (I like scoping out cute NPCs). So I just don't buy the place...

I just hadn't pulled the trigger on the suite itself for 70k, so I can't check it. I bought wayyyyy too many of those holiday gift boxes trying to score the red dress, so I have a chunk of in-game cash right now. That made it easy to get C1ar0u a few of the pricey cash outfits. But I'm oddly addicted to seeing the large pretend bank balance, and I don't love hanging out in Dubai as much as Paris, say, because there's greater turn-over in A-lister NPCs at la Rue than in Restaurant Asadeux. (I like scoping out cute NPCs). So I just don't buy the place...

The lion is 50 K-Stars.
    The lion is 50 K-Stars.

Does it give more than one energy, for all that?

• WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    OMG I want that Lion!!! <3

My guess is that, it probably gives energy every 4 hours, like the other pets.
    Wish wrote: »
    OMG I want that Lion!!! <3

My guess is that, it probably gives energy every 4 hours, like the other pets.

That does make perfect sense. But I remembered hearing that one pet gives more than a single bolt of energy per four hours, thought maybe it was the lion...

Or maybe I dreamed the whole thing!

Yeah, I feel you. The only reason I bought it was because it's the most expensive "house". Now I know I never have to save up that much again for one of the homes.
    The lion is 50 K-Stars.

Okay, that sounds about right. Yay, I get to blow all my K-stars again.. :/

Okay, that sounds about right. Yay, I get to blow all my K-stars again.. :/

I clicked on the lion and I got xp and money. I didn't get energy. Does pets tend to switch up what they drop or something? Don't remember if he drops energy. I'll have to check on it again if someone else doesn't answer my question before the waiting period for it to reset again.
    Hmm, I thought I read somewhere that the lion gave energy..?
    Hmm, I thought I read somewhere that the lion gave energy..?

Well I'm going to test it out again right now, give me a minute to check.

Edit: Now he did. 2 Energy.
    Well I'm going to test it out again right now, give me a minute to check.

Edit: Now he did. 2 Energy.

Well, nine would have been better, but that's still an improvement! Thanks for doing the check!

Well, nine would have been better, but that's still an improvement! Thanks for doing the check!

2 seems to be not enough for the price of the lion and the ticket to go there ;) but it's better than nothing right? Kind of like the idea of 9 Luzvarias!! Lol
    thanks for the info LeyshlaGisel!!
    GC - C1ar0u
    2 seems to be not enough for the price of the lion and the ticket to go there ;) but it's better than nothing right? Kind of like the idea of 9 Luzvarias!! Lol
    thanks for the info LeyshlaGisel!!

No problem, gals. :D
    2 isn't too bad, but does it give around that amount each time? I expect a bigger payoff, even if I don't have to pay for the ticket to Dubai. [;
    2 isn't too bad, but does it give around that amount each time? I expect a bigger payoff, even if I don't have to pay for the ticket to Dubai. [;

You have the private jet???? Lucky you!!!
    GC - C1ar0u
  • WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    a private jet -And- a lion.... sigh... a girl can dream!