Options

LMAO just got Married AGAIN.... but this is whack!

WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
I divorced Dirk (D List) last week... been on about a dozen dates with an A Lister named Anthony, he's cuter... but has pink hair :/

We have been stuck at #100 after EVERY DATE. he just asked me out, met him at Brew Palms, out of nowhere... dude says he's madly in love with me & asks me to marry him.... lol I said yes.

Rupert calls DURING the date, says to come to Italy to finalize details. I keep everything from last wedding, we are MARRIED right there! I leave Florence, go to Hollywood to finish my date (lol) & when it's done.... Ray doesn't even tweet that we were married!?!?!

He simply tweets that we were cute together!

We are STILL stuck at #100 on the Top Couples List!?!?!
(but we have the ring beside our names)

AND.....he's an A-Lister... but Calabasas is still LOCKED!?!?

Can someone please tell me, when/how do you unlock Calabasas?

We're only on 307/500 for dating.... but now married! lol :)

Seriously... not even a tweet, from Ray or Kim my bestie...
nothing from Simon or Maria? Is the game brokennnnd?

HELP! :D

Comments

• Options
    PS. I'm an A-Lister... #1 with max 312.5M fans... so we're both A List.... we should be moving on the Top Couples List right?

Grrrrrrrrrr....... ;)
  • Options
    Rosie99Rosie99 Registered Users 64 Posts
    I married Dirk too, and he's #202 on the A list in my game. We are stuck at couple 52. And also for the second marriage ( to Dirk) we were married before relationship was max or I could even go to his Calabassas house.

Do you think we need to marry the #2 A list person in order to move up to couple #1?
  • Options
    C1ar0uC1ar0u Registered Users 135 Posts
    Rosie99 wrote: »
    I married Dirk too, and he's #202 on the A list in my game. We are stuck at couple 52. And also for the second marriage ( to Dirk) we were married before relationship was max or I could even go to his Calabassas house.

Do you think we need to marry the #2 A list person in order to move up to couple #1?

I'm asking myself the same question.. Stuck at couple #43 with husband 130. Just saw someone on the Alist #4. I'm #1. Should I date him instead???
    Husband husband... What a trouble!!!! Lol
    GC - C1ar0u
    Feel free to add me!! :p
  • Options
    BriaBria Registered Users 132 Posts
    My ex-hubby was #140 something, I think. I never made it higher than #47 on the Top Couples list - no matter how many dates we went on. I got a big rock out of it though. [;
    • GC ID: bria-maria
    • KKH: Bria
  • Options
    Bria wrote: »
    My ex-hubby was #140 something, I think. I never made it higher than #47 on the Top Couples list - no matter how many dates we went on. I got a big rock out of it though. [;

At least you got something haha After each date Ray said that we bought a horse or that they saw us at the grogery store!! Lol Tired of looking like his favourite science fiction pers. ;)
    GC - C1ar0u
  • Options
    Been on 3-4 dates with New hubby... STILL stuck at #100 after each date... both A-Listers... ***?

PS. I hate that 'adopting a horse' tweet!!
  • Options
    When does Calabasas unlock?

• Options
    Wish wrote: »

Once you're getting married, After a few dates, you're husband will say that he's in love and you will have access to the house.
    GC - C1ar0u
  • Options
    I wonder Rosie... there's a guy on my game who's @ #4 too but he looks like an idiot with his hat & gold chains. I couldn't stand looking at him on dates or in my house!

So funny how every game is different, Dirk was bottom of D List in mine. We were still always around #41 though... can't break #100 with an A-Lister!? At least my new hubby has a strong face. Dirk's weak little chin always annoyed me.... & the wink/running his hand through his hair combo... cheesy as hell! new guy just scratches the back of his neck & gives borderline x-rated sexy compliments ha ha ha!
  • Options

Thanks... we are already married, he says he loves me & is an A-Lister. We're only at 350/500 for dating hearts tho.... I've read online that you need to have 1000 in dating hearts... to get the keys.

Anyone know if that's true?
  • Options
    someone here must know?
  • Options
    jerseyseymrjerseyseymr Registered Users 12 Posts
    Thanks... we are already married, he says he loves me & is an A-Lister. We're only at 350/500 for dating hearts tho.... I've read online that you need to have 1000 in dating hearts... to get the keys.

Anyone know if that's true?

My husband, who is played by my friend, has access to Calabasas but I don't. I never noticed those dating hearts lol. But I am Top 1 and I own that house in Calabasas. My friend doesn't have that house and only on rank 69 (I think.). So that's probably based on rankings too.

Also, it's so hard to get into at least the top 20 of top couples despite my husband being a Cassio-look-alike (that doesn't matter though lol)
  • Options
    Pandie.EyesPandie.Eyes Registered Users 3 Posts
    My wife is a C-lister ranked #347 (a RL friend). I can access her home in Calabasas, & she's in every room of every home I own & on my jet (!!!). We're currently ranked #23 as a couple, but hard to move any higher than that....... not sure what the trick is, as I take her on a truckload of (expensive!!) dates.

Marriage is sending me broke.

Update: I just bought some furniture to earn me more hearts, so now I have 1268 vs 1246 Gold Stars. Until increasing my hearts more than my stars I was struggling to go up the couples rank, but I just went on a four hour date at Grand Mirragio & we went from 23 to 21.

Look to see if you have a date bonus (ie the gold heart appears with a plus sign on your date heart counter). You need to have enough gold hearts (you can see your tally in your wardrobe) to get the date bonus.
    Evil with a twist of nice 
  • Options
    Crystalici0us1Crystalici0us1 Registered Users 66 Posts
    I've been married to Dirk for a few months. He gets around! lol. We're at #57 on the Top Couples list and sometimes after a date move to #56 but always wind up back at #57. And he's C-list #405, in my game
  • Options
    In case anyone is wondering.... your A-Lister Husband's Calabasas house unlocks when you hit 1000/2000 in "Dating". It finally happened for me, when I hit 1002 hearts.
  • Options
    PS. This is *not* the house you can buy yourself in Calabasas for 120 Stars ($50,000)... its the one to the far right, with the grey lock on it. It's only accessible if you're dating/married to an A-Lister & have accumulated over 1000/2000 dating hearts.

No one could answer this for me... hope it helps someone!! :)
  • Options
    Been on 3-4 dates with New hubby... STILL stuck at #100 after each date... both A-Listers... WTH?

I hate that 'adopting a horse' tweet!!

After 10 Expensive dates at Oak & another 10 bottles of $650 Vintage Wine + getting the keys to his Calabasas home... we moved a whopping 5 spots on the Couples List. We're now at #95... dating is expensive & dumb... cheap one hour dates in Mexico from now on.

What's the flipping point if you never move?
    At least I was #41 with Dirk & he was D-List?!

whatevah :(