Options

Are they adding the NPC outfits?

MikeGagaChicagoMikeGagaChicago Registered Users 64 Posts
After them adding the weekend sale, they added each other for Level 29.. Are they gonna add the NPC outfits each week and then the colors after the sale?

Comments

• Options
    BriaBria Registered Users 132 Posts
    Uhhh...I hope so! But then I don't because I'll be permanently broke. So. There's that.
    • GC ID: bria-maria
    • KKH: Bria
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    After them adding the weekend sale, they added each other for Level 29.. Are they gonna add the NPC outfits each week and then the colors after the sale?

Nothing happens "each week." Things change constantly in terms of what is offered and when. So if something happens one week, it may happen again in a similar way but not necessarily.
  • Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    If it was like that, I'd be happy. New clothes every weekend would be fantastic.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm hoping for another work for it good outfit, and some kind of sale. Some people can't spend the time to work for an outfit, some people can't spend the stars, but a work thang and a different sale really gives you something for everyone. Anyone who can't do either, has bigger problems than virtual clothes in a game. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    I'm hoping for another work for it good outfit, and some kind of sale. Some people can't spend the time to work for an outfit, some people can't spend the stars, but a work thang and a different sale really gives you something for everyone. Anyone who can't do either, has bigger problems than virtual clothes in a game. :)

Well put. :)