Frustrated :( or sad..

2Next

Comments

• LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Bria wrote: »
    2 isn't too bad, but does it give around that amount each time? I expect a bigger payoff, even if I don't have to pay for the ticket to Dubai. [;

Yeah, it does. I got a few extra dollars. lol
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • BriaBria Registered Users 132 Posts
    Pff, LAME. [; A few measly dollars? How am I supposed to support my excessive shopping habit??
    • GC ID: bria-maria
    • KKH: Bria
    C1ar0u wrote: »
    You have the private jet???? Lucky you!!!

Yup! Largest thing I've saved up for. It took me forever and sooo much willpower... :|
    But it's super nice to have it!

Speaking of things that are ridiculously expensive...have you guys seen that ensemble that costs 200 K-stars? I was like, "Aha. No."

Yup! Largest thing I've saved up for. It took me forever and sooo much willpower... :|
    But it's super nice to have it!

Speaking of things that are ridiculously expensive...have you guys seen that ensemble that costs 200 K-stars? I was like, "Aha. No."

What ensemble?:eek:
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    What ensemble?:eek:

Was it the tan jacket with leggings or something? That was too expensive too, but I bought and am probably wearing it now. (impulse control problems)
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Yeah, that outfit was too expensive for me. Gorgeous though, but that would have been nearly 3 of the weekend special outfits. And, that white dress and the Cartier bracelets was calling my name. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Was it the tan jacket with leggings or something? That was too expensive too, but I bought and am probably wearing it now. (impulse control problems)

Picture!!!
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Picture!!!

How are you able to add pics? When I touch the message field, it only lets me select or select all; never get option to paste...

Also, Bria, can you describe the 200 Kstar ensemble you're thinking of? Is there a thigh-length tan jacket?
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

LuzVarias wrote: »
    How are you able to add pics? When I touch the message field, it only lets me select or select all; never get option to paste...

Also, Bria, can you describe the 200 Kstar ensemble you're thinking of? Is there a thigh-length tan jacket?

I'm thinking it's the one we got on the Christmas update, but I could be wrong.

You need to upload a picture to a site that gives you the URL of the IMG. I use Photobucket but there should be an easier site someone else uses.

Screenshot_2_zpsaf0970cb.png
    Yeah, that's the one I'm talking about. I think it's sort of ugly tbh, so I don't know why it's so expensive! A part of me still wants to buy it though just to say I have it. Lol.
    Yeah, that's the one I'm talking about. I think it's sort of ugly tbh, so I don't know why it's so expensive! A part of me still wants to buy it though just to say I have it. Lol.

That was 200 k-stars?! I didn't know what.