U.S. or India????

RoseannaRoseanna Registered Users 7 Posts
I am not sure if I should choose U.S. or India to launch the clothing line. I'm not very good at math and I'm afraid of choosing the wrong one. Anyone know which one is the best choice? :confused:

Comments

• Vixen22Vixen22 Registered Users 16 Posts
    I choose India because it said it had over a billion fans whilst US had only 319 million. I hope I choose right because I think it said India had less fans of the 100,000 who would buy and at a cheaper rate as well. I suppose I should have clicked I did not get it and Simon probably would have explained it better. Oh well!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hmmmm, I tried to do the math, and I came up with America would make like an extra 3 Million $. Ugh. I thought I was back in school.

Oh, btw. I abso freaking lutely stink in Math. I faked an apendicitis attack to get out of taking the trig midterm. Ok, they kept me in the hospital long enough to mis the midterms, but then I naturally failed. So I took it again in summer school, 2 days before the regents I faked it again.....joke on me they took it out and I did my final from a hospital bed the day after the operation, with a proctor watching my every move. So, if I picked America.......better choose India.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Not gonna lie, I busted out a pen and paper to solve that one. I went with US because I would make money.
    But is it going to make a difference? Is this deal really going to put GameKa$h in our koffers? I'd rather work for klothes. Hey, kan we somehow game play into getting a sugar daddy, be it baller or rapper? And then getting a KStar Allowance? We're all too young and beautiful to be paying for all these klothes. (seriously, let us work for one great outfit a week and watch the morale boost.

And Ray J just put an offer on a mansion 8 doors down the same street from Kimye's new Krib. OMG. Kan we, as Kim's BFFs do battle to kick his butt?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    But is it going to make a difference? Is this deal really going to put GameKa$h in our koffers? I'd rather work for klothes. Hey, kan we somehow game play into getting a sugar daddy, be it baller or rapper? And then getting a KStar Allowance? We're all too young and beautiful to be paying for all these klothes. (seriously, let us work for one great outfit a week and watch the morale boost.

And Ray J just put an offer on a mansion 8 doors down the same street from Kimye's new Krib. OMG. Kan we, as Kim's BFFs do battle to kick his butt?

Well the purpose of that mission is to get the highest money. Simon had mentioned if you get the most amount you get like an award. There's three choices. Though I don't remember. I failed it horribly.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
    ok, but.....just as our 'decisions' don't always make a difference. (Playing 2 android games, I sometimes choose differently, but in the end, I wind up doing it no matter what I say.) Because I just finished the Fashion Shoot for the knockoffs, and I got bad news from Simon - yeah it made 14Million (what my friend good in math figured out) But......Willow has jumped on it, and made a knockoff of my knockoff in India, so now I have to choose a different secondary market.

Choices are France or Italy. I didn't even check the numbers, because it's all going to be the same in the end. lol. oh, and even though Simon said I was to get 500$, I saw nothing. No collection of any funds.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Adore DelanoAdore Delano Registered Users 5 Posts
    US is the best option, I believe. Solving, I got more than 2 million more than India. Between Italy and France I got France
    Ahh, I'm anxious to see what the India choosers say. I picked France, only because the High Fashion capital, at least in Kimye's circles is in Paris.

My point, regardless of whether we picked US or India, I bet we both get the 2ndary Outlet pitch. After you do the BH Photoshoot, please let us know what Simon says, and ....if you get the 500$
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • krolkrol Registered Users 35 Posts
    I choose India and I didn't get any money, Simon said that I reached the 500 something (I forget what he said) and can't launch in US because of Willow. I don't remember how much I made im millions but I think it was 11 millions, but I'm not sure.

Between France and Italy I choose France

Sorry, I was a terrible help, I know hahahahaha
    No, you proved my point, regardless of which we picked, we get the Willow thang and now have to pick a 2nd. Since both the US and India chooses each were promised 500$ from Simon....I guess we get it a the end?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RoseannaRoseanna Registered Users 7 Posts
    LMAO that's too funny. Not having to actually have surgery but kudos for trying it again. Lol I suck at math too! That's why I wnted to ask for help. Thanks! ๐Ÿ˜œ
  • Vixen22Vixen22 Registered Users 16 Posts
    Yep I picked wrong. I should have picked US. I only got the $500 bonus. How dare Willow! Next pick ive picked France-that was a guess.
    Vixen, I picked US and Simon said I get 500, but I haven't gotten it yet. So, there's no wrong or right answer. If anyone gets MORE than 500 I'd love to hear it. lol.

And Roseanna, it wasn't so funny when I woke up after surgery. So, don't try it. It was just a pathetic attempt to save my sorry butt. And, let me tell you, after graduation, marriage and a kid, the only time I have ever had to use math was right now in this game. Now, That's funny!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    yes, I guess that too
    So France gave me the $750, and I had to choose between UK or Dubai, I choose UK, let's see if I made the right choice
    Oh you did. lol. I think. When I chose UK, I ended up with $ and 2 KStars. When my other game chose UA (Dubai?) I just got the 750. I forgot what my third game chose, I am soooooo hoping it was England. Lol. But, I was wrong, be careful with your choices, dumb doesn't get the extra. lol. And yes, I'm dumb.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary