Options

New date!

C1ar0uC1ar0u Registered Users 135 Posts
Again I have a question ;)
Is it possible to date one of our contact that used to be just business? There's no heart beside him. I tried to gift him but stil nothing. I would rather date him than my husband. Any idea?
Thanks again!!
GC - C1ar0u
Feel free to add me!! :p

Comments

• Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    C1ar0u wrote: »
    Again I have a question ;)
    Is it possible to date one of our contact that used to be just business? There's no heart beside him. I tried to gift him but stil nothing. I would rather date him than my husband. Any idea?
    Thanks again!!

As of right now, you can't.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    As of right now, you can't.

That's so sad.. He was number 2 on the top list and hotter than my husband.. Bored with him!! Lol
    GC - C1ar0u
  • Options
    That's so sad.. He was number 2 on the top list and hotter than my husband.. Bored with him!! Lol

Yup, I feel your pain. I'm dating a friend so yippee!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hmmmm, it used to be that a box would pop up and say "You are currently blah blah business, but you can date them you will lose your business relationship points but you will begin to get romantic points" This is by no means word for word, but that is the gist of the box that would pop up if you began to date someone you gigged with. In fact, my iOs game is married to someone who began as a business contact.

However - this was a real person game friend, not a NPC game contact. Don't know if that had anything to do with it.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Yeah, I already tested it out with an NPC and you can't but with a friend you still can date. Checked it out really quick. It should apply to even NPC but I'm content my GC husband until they decide to make Cassio dateable. Then again, with a GC friend they can keep leveling up so they'll still be popular.
  • Options
    Yeah, I already tested it out with an NPC and you can't but with a friend you still can date. Checked it out really quick. It should apply to even NPC but I'm content my GC husband until they decide to make Cassio dateable. Then again, with a GC friend they can keep leveling up so they'll still be popular.

Who knows maybe I'll finish with Cassio!! By the time I need to spend my cash on my husband.. Waste of energy and I will adopt another horse!! Lolll
    GC - C1ar0u
  • Options
    Who knows maybe I'll finish with Cassio!! By the time I need to spend my cash on my husband.. Waste of energy and I will adopt another horse!! Lolll

Lmao! We never end up adopting one! They should add a new location with a ranch and a stable so we can finally 'adopt' that horse as a pet.
  • Options
    Lmao! We never end up adopting one! They should add a new location with a ranch and a stable so we can finally 'adopt' that horse as a pet.

I would have at least 5!!!!!! And plenty of food!!!! And What's the deal with the eyebrows?? Lolll
    GC - C1ar0u
  • Options
    I would have at least 5!!!!!! And plenty of food!!!! And What's the deal with the eyebrows?? Lolll

Yeah, I never understood the 'eyebrow game too strong.'