help me pleaseee

Crystalici0us1Crystalici0us1 Registered Users 66 Posts
Okay.. I have a couple of questions. I've been playing this game for a few months. I'm on level 24, A-list, #55. I don't have a name tho because when it asked me to enter my name when I first started playing, I accidentally hit the enter button before I put anything in lol and I can't change it.

Anyway, how do I figure out my game center name, or if I even have any. I would like to add people so I can start gifting and recieve gifts. The reason being.. I can't afford to spend real money in the game to be able to buy kstars.

I always had the bonus star for my gigs but yesterday, I had to buy something new to get the bonus. I accidently spent the small amount of Kstars I had on something, only to realize right after that, the dress I bought was fir heart points, not stars. ****. And then, I spent thousands of dollars on something I didnt even WANT to get but I needed the points so I bought it, and STILL didn't have enough star points.

So I just did the gig without the bonus. And I have been ever since because I dont have enough money to buy anything right now (everything is sooo expensive! Grrrr). I was going I would do as many gigs as I could without the bonus so I could get money to buy something. But every time I do a gig without the bonus, the amount I need to be able to get the bonus goes up and up.. so now by the time I have enough money to actually freakin buy something, its not going to matter because its still not gunna add up to what I actually need for the bonus!

Sorry so long I'm just a little frustrated. Hoping someone can help me figure out if I have a GC name & help to find out what it is.. so I can add people and start gifting. HELPP

Comments

• Crystalici0us1Crystalici0us1 Registered Users 66 Posts
    Okay I actually just figured out that Game center is for Apple. I use an android for my "main" game (I have another game that I just started playing on my boyfriend's ipad) so I'm guessing that my username for that is my gmail name right? If that's the case, can anybody who plays with an android add me?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I play 2 Android games, but I only know how to connect Android with Google+ so, if you sign into google+ look for Kokolokonut and add me. I'll go try to add you now. I have a good number of game contacts, and that google+ account is JUST for the game, so everyone I'm in circles with play the game. Hope this helps. Oh, what is your gmail addy? I can't add you if I don't know who I'm trying to add.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hey, I finally figured out how to get on google+ and I tried to look up "kokolokonut" so I can add you but it says "no matches found". But it gives me a bunch of options for "koko kokonut".. not sure if any of them are you, though.
  • thegreatliukangthegreatliukang Registered Users 7 Posts
    Can I add you both? I have zero friends who play the game. I've reached out to several people in the forum but have not received any response. I am on an iPhone, is the best way to find you both though game center or Google +. I'll relate a Google plus account now if it will help.
    Hey, I finally figured out how to get on google+ and I tried to look up "kokolokonut" so I can add you but it says "no matches found". But it gives me a bunch of options for "koko kokonut".. not sure if any of them are you, though.

on Google+ I'm KokoloKonut I'm headed over there now. I'll find you, and we'll connect.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Can I add you both? I have zero friends who play the game. I've reached out to several people in the forum but have not received any response. I am on an iPhone, is the best way to find you both though game center or Google +. I'll relate a Google plus account now if it will help.

Hi. Are you Android or iphone/ipad/ios my ipad gc account is kokokokonut (looks very similar to the android, so no typos please. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

and it tells me you don't exist either. Look for an avatar that shows a bettyboop bobblebody, standing on a table, next to a raw egg standing on it's end, in front of a tablet showing the KKH game. If you find that avatar, you've found kokolokonut

If you find the same avatar as the one on Glu to the left, that is my account but that account does not play any games. There is no device connected with that one. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • C1ar0uC1ar0u Registered Users 135 Posts
    and it tells me you don't exist either. Look for an avatar that shows a bettyboop bobblebody, standing on a table, next to a raw egg standing on it's end, in front of a tablet showing the KKH game. If you find that avatar, you've found kokolokonut

If you find the same avatar as the one on Glu to the left, that is my account but that account does not play any games. There is no device connected with that one. lol.

Dif you find me? Lolll
    GC - C1ar0u
    Feel free to add me!! :p
    Sure! I play on android but also just recently started a game on my boyfriend's ipad. Crystalici0us25 for google + and Mrein2012 for game center

I have no idea what's going on.. I'm not really familiar with google+. My gmail is Crystalici0us25@gmail.com.. I can't find any kokolokonut's on there. Just koko kokonut.
  • ClaireInGameClaireInGame Registered Users 258 Posts
    Hey crystal, I play on an Android, if you'd like, you can add me too. My google account is Wolfee29, in honor of a favorite pet. My gmail account is baiwolfe29@gmail.com. anyone else here playing on an android too can add me as well. I'm looking for friends and will gift (might not be what you want, lol) but I will gift ;)
    Google + account name : Wolfee1029
    also my brand new Facebook account Shelby Wolfee
    Oh, just went back, emailed you, then found you in google+ so I added you, and emailed you instructions on how to find me now. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Awesome! Thanks! I will check it out now! :)
    Hey crystal, I play on an Android, if you'd like, you can add me too. My google account is Wolfee29, in honor of a favorite pet. My gmail account is baiwolfe29@gmail.com. anyone else here playing on an android too can add me as well. I'm looking for friends and will gift (might not be what you want, lol) but I will gift ;)

I don't know what's up with me but I can't find you on google+ and I tried both of those names. :/
  • LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    By all these posts, it sounds like Android is complicated when it comes to adding friends.:p
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
    Hey Koko.. I see you were added to my friends! Yayyy! lol anyway, I got your gift and when I tried to gift you back, it wouldn't let me! Everything had a lock on it and when I clicked it anyway, it said you already had the item. So, do you have every item in the wardrobe? Jealoussss hahaha
    BTW.. what exactly is my google+ name? just curious cuz I would like to give it to other people so they can add me because it seems like I can never find anyone..
    Hold on and I'll find your official Google+ name. And don't be blue Doll, I do have a lot, I play the game all day long. Pretty much Stayathome due to mobility issues. When I'm not playing or taking care of thing home, I'm answering surveys on a Free Stars Offer. They payout in itunes or google play gift cards. most surveys give you 1$, and when you accumulate 10$ you get an instant gift card. Then I immediately redeem it and I pump it into the game. And, just as you say you got my gift? That is my way of paying it forward, for someone who sent me a gift. Anyway, that's another story, but it was a specific survey place, that only pays out in giftcards for the games. brb with your google+name

ETA: Ok, sending you a Notification. look up top on the right for Notifications. I'll send it now.
    You might want to post the google email address you gave to me. I was being stupid that's why I couldn't find you right away.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I also play all day lol. Everytime I try to do those surveys to earn free kstars, it just keeps asking me the same questions over and over & never goes to the "3rd step" and never lets me finish. Is that what ur talking about? Cuz I wish I could do the surveys cuz some of them give a lot of stars.
    No. Not the hundreds of 'surveys' where it takes your email, then asks if you prefer coke or pepsi, then the next screen asks if you want an insurance quote, next screen asks if you want a credit card. I found out quickly those don't work. But One of those free star other offers, took me to a site called Quick Thoughts. Because I got there through Glu and the game, registering gave me a star or two, but moreover, Quick Thoughts is awesome. I signed up for an account there, and they are the legit survey place I mentioned. As I said most of their surveys pay out 1$ and after ten, you instantly get an itunes or google+ gift card.

Look through the Free Stars - Other Offers (not the videos) and keep looking and see if you see one for Quick Thoughts. If not, go to their site and check them out. The others that you mentioned may work for some, but they were useless for me. You never get to the end. But the Quick thoughts, and maybe 2 other legit survey places I saw in the other offers. But I swear by Quick Thoughts.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    By all these posts, it sounds like Android is complicated when it comes to adding friends.:p

No. It was me. I was trying on my mobile and google+ looks different there from my cell. For Android, Google+ is usually easy, unless you have inherently blonde moments, like me. Once I was on my laptop on Google+ she was right there
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • BriaBria Registered Users 132 Posts
    No. Not the hundreds of 'surveys' where it takes your email, then asks if you prefer coke or pepsi, then the next screen asks if you want an insurance quote, next screen asks if you want a credit card. I found out quickly those don't work. But One of those free star other offers, took me to a site called Quick Thoughts. Because I got there through Glu and the game, registering gave me a star or two, but moreover, Quick Thoughts is awesome. I signed up for an account there, and they are the legit survey place I mentioned. As I said most of their surveys pay out 1$ and after ten, you instantly get an itunes or google+ gift card.

Look through the Free Stars - Other Offers (not the videos) and keep looking and see if you see one for Quick Thoughts. If not, go to their site and check them out. The others that you mentioned may work for some, but they were useless for me. You never get to the end. But the Quick thoughts, and maybe 2 other legit survey places I saw in the other offers. But I swear by Quick Thoughts.

I tried to do the Quick Thoughts surveys, but it says I never qualify. It's sorta frustrating. Does this ever happen to you?
    • GC ID: bria-maria
    • KKH: Bria
    Oh yeah, a lot of times I'm dropped because I don't qualify. But it works out better for me than all the individual links for "Surveys" that aren't so much surveys, as just getting your email on mailing lists. You have to be careful when you choose what to participate, and if it says 17 Stars for a 'survey' task, it will be frustrating and time consuming, and to me there is no end in sight. I can just say that Quick Thoughts have been working out for me. The others were just so frustrating.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • BriaBria Registered Users 132 Posts
    Oh yeah, definitely - all those "surveys" are a joke! They never work.
    • GC ID: bria-maria
    • KKH: Bria