Make it stop snowing

AmwhyAmwhy New MemberRegistered Users 21 Posts
Please? It's giving me a headache.

Comments

• LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Senior Member Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    It's just snow.. Plus it doesn't only snow for Christmas. I quite like it because it's a different weather instead of it always being sunny.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • SassiSassi Advanced Member Registered Users 535 Posts
    I like it too
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
  • WishWish Advanced Member Registered Users 577 Posts
    I kinda love it... but I miss all the trees, gingerbread houses & nutcrackers :p
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Community Moderator Moderators 27,228 Posts
    Yes, I think the Christmas Decorations came down too early. How about a Blizzard in NY? That would be fun. But it wouldn't go over well in L.A. Willow would be out on a Snow Jet Ski, running everyone over, JetSkiing under the influence. Just a big mess. :D
    🦋Purple Headed  ♊+  🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    🙅I Am NOT a Glu Employee🙅
    🌟If you see a problematic post please dm the link🌟
    💜Vats

• WishWish Advanced Member Registered Users 577 Posts
    Ha ha yeah :) ... they came down way too early!

Not to be a negative nancy or anything but, was anyone else kinda shocked at how sad the gift boxes were on Christmas Day? Thanksgiving week was insane! On Xmas Day I think I got 4 energy!? :(

A Boxing Day sale (1/2 off like the Black Friday Sale) would've been mint!
  • BriaBria Experienced Member Registered Users 132 Posts
    Yes, I think the Christmas Decorations came down too early. How about a Blizzard in NY? That would be fun. But it wouldn't go over well in L.A. Willow would be out on a Snow Jet Ski, running everyone over, JetSkiing under the influence. Just a big mess. :D

Jetskiing under the influence? HA!

I like the snow, but I agree I really miss all the cute decorations. Plus, I'm pretty sure I got more energy from them!
    • GC ID: bria-maria
    • KKH: Bria
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Community Moderator Moderators 27,228 Posts
    yes, a lot more chances. If you stayed in California, you could refuel entirely in something like 10 or 15 minutes. The 5 chances at Kim's home in BevH alone. New York, and California, then Life in Miami had a wreath, a stocking Plus the usual bottle to hit up for goodies.

omg Maybe we'll have a very decorated Valentines day. And lots of Hearts and thing to click for energy and stuff. But yes, they were very generous when they designed the Christmas screens.
    🦋Purple Headed  ♊+  🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    🙅I Am NOT a Glu Employee🙅
    🌟If you see a problematic post please dm the link🌟
    💜Vats

• BriaBria Experienced Member Registered Users 132 Posts
    Oooh, I hope so!
    • GC ID: bria-maria
    • KKH: Bria
    The snow is gone :(

Sassi wrote: »
    The snow is gone :(

Sad. There's not plenty of winter clothing anyways so I guess it had to go but it sure was a bummer.
    Yeah true. I always felt crazy wearing tiny *** dresses while it snowed all around lol

• LuzVariasLuzVarias Expert Member Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Well, now that we know it can snow in KKH, maybe they will add a ski slope indoors in Dubai! (Don't they have that in real life? Or maybe it was Japan?) I saw an trippy travel show about extravagant luxuries, the type of things Kim K could actually enjoy, and there was an indoor ski slope in the middle of the mall. I want to ski in a mall, just to be able to say I did.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

They need to do something with that mall. It's literally been used once.
  • JjewellsJjewells Experienced Member Registered Users 181 Posts
    There's so much room for growth in the game...if only the devs would implement some of the ideas suggested *hint, hint*
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ∴°☆°ღƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღ°☆°∴ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
    ..*.Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷGC: Jjewells!Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ.*..
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ∴°☆°ღƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღ°☆°∴ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Well, now that we know it can snow in KKH, maybe they will add a ski slope indoors in Dubai! (Don't they have that in real life? Or maybe it was Japan?) I saw an trippy travel show about extravagant luxuries, the type of things Kim K could actually enjoy, and there was an indoor ski slope in the middle of the mall. I want to ski in a mall, just to be able to say I did.

lol yeah it's in Dubai. The Mall of emirates to be precise. I've been there it's amaze*****. Hope they add that in the game lol

• LuzVariasLuzVarias Expert Member Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Sassi wrote: »
    lol yeah it's in Dubai. The Mall of emirates to be precise. I've been there it's amaze*****. Hope they add that in the game lol

Did you ski on it? Did you ski on the amaze*****?
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19