Options

Stuck on level 26

JenaJena Registered Users 5 Posts
So recently the game had a glitch where I could not access my accessories (purses,jewelry ect...) after 2 plus weeks of dealing with that it finally was fixed. Now I am stuck on level 26. No matter how many jobs I do, or points I get, the gold level bar doesn't budge. Stays in the same spot. It's now going on 2 weeks and this is ridiculous. Makes me not want to play anymore because I can't level up no matter what I do. Anyone else experience this glitch?

Comments

• Options
    WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    I had a similar situation passing level 28.... it took forever!!! is the bar completely & totally filled... not even a tiny bit left?
  • Options
    JenaJena Registered Users 5 Posts
    The bar has been more than midway for over a month now. Hasn't budged a smidgen. So frustrating !
  • Options
    WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    that's really messed up & must be wrong then... submit a ticket!
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    You'll be waiting a while on a ticket. First, do the newest update. Then, make sure you have done all of the jobs available, and a few other things like gifting some stuff and going on some dates. I was stuck at the mid level of 25 for like weeks and things finally started to pick up for me when I started doing other gigs outside of Simon's jobs.