Options

Missing Stars from Free Daily Gift

LoopyliuLoopyliu Registered Users 5 Posts
Hi there,

My daily gift today was 10 stars that have not been awarded yet. How long does it take them to show?

Thanks

Lisa

Comments

• Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Loopyliu wrote: »
    Hi there,

My daily gift today was 10 stars that have not been awarded yet. How long does it take them to show?

Thanks

Lisa

They should show instantly. What platform are you on and have you done the latest update?
  • Options
    gluadmin wrote: »
    They should show instantly. What platform are you on and have you done the latest update?

I'm using iOS version 2.4.0. I haven't installed the latest update. If I do will my game data be saved?
  • Options
    I'm using iOS version 2.4.0. I haven't installed the latest update. If I do will my game data be saved?

Yes, updates save your progress. You just continue from where you were.
  • Options
    Yes, updates save your progress. You just continue from where you were.

Ok I've updated the game to the latest version but now there is no free daily gift at all?
  • Options
    Ok I've updated the game to the latest version but now there is no free daily gift at all?

Well there will be one 24 hours after the last one. If you still don't get the second gift, let us know. Take a screenshot if you can. Hopefully that bug is fixed.
  • Options
    mlz13mlz13 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Well there will be one 24 hours after the last one. If you still don't get the second gift, let us know. Take a screenshot if you can. Hopefully that bug is fixed.

Hello,

Since the latest update I have had similar problems. Today for example I got 1500 cash from the daily boxes. Instead of it being added to my total, the sum was actually removed from my total. In other words, before opening the daily boxes I had 29004 cash. When I opened it, I got 1500 cash. Instead it to turn to 30504 cash,it became 27504. So, weird.
  • Options
    mlz13 wrote: »
    Hello,

Since the latest update I have had similar problems. Today for example I got 1500 cash from the daily boxes. Instead of it being added to my total, the sum was actually removed from my total. In other words, before opening the daily boxes I had 29004 cash. When I opened it, I got 1500 cash. Instead it to turn to 30504 cash,it became 27504. So, weird.

Hmmm. That's no good. For anyone having currency issues, please make sure you've submitted a ticket with Customer Care to properly document it. We'll continue to monitor and if lots of people are having this issue we'll be able to troubleshoot.