Options

how to unlock calabasas neighbourhood ????

michelleboremichellebore Registered Users 31 Posts
i don't know how to unlock it,tell me how to?it would mean a lot

Comments

• Options
    DanniDanni Registered Users 143 Posts
    Are you talking about the neighbourhood itself or the house to the right of the mansion which has a padlock on it? :)
    Lightsticks11 on gc!
  • Options
    the mansion with a padlock on it
  • Options
    Date an A-lister. Once you get a certain amount of points, you'll get the keys to their place. If you date below an A-lister you'll get the keys to a place near the airport :)
    Lightsticks11 on gc!
  • Options
    thank you so much,for the information x 😊
  • Options
    No problem :)
    Lightsticks11 on gc!
  • Options
    CindyndistressCindyndistress Registered Users 13 Posts
    Well I've dated and married an A lister and not gotten keys to his place OR unlocked mansion so what's up?? 😰
  • Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Pretty weird. Not once has he mentioned giving you the keys?
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    memeify1memeify1 Registered Users 23 Posts
    I would like to kno too because I just got the house there
  • Options
    memeify1 wrote: »
    I would like to kno too because I just got the house there

Are you dating an A-lister?
  • Options
    lovejana22lovejana22 Registered Users 65 Posts
    My "husband" never gave me the keys. But after we were married his house was opened
  • Options
    I married a D lister and we been married for three months . I want a divorce and married to a A lister so I can unlock the nbr hood
  • Options
    SissiSissi Registered Users 6 Posts
    I was married to a C lister and at his home near LAX there were activities to do at home. Now I'm married to an A lister but in his house in Calabasas there are nothing activities. Is it possible?
  • Options
    ponylatteponylatte Registered Users 170 Posts
    ^I've never had any activities at home O_O
    Man...why did I marry a D-lister...I don't want to go through a divorce and work on getting married again ugh!!
    Call me Pony ^_^
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Sissi wrote: »
    I was married to a C lister and at his home near LAX there were activities to do at home. Now I'm married to an A lister but in his house in Calabasas there are nothing activities. Is it possible?

Exactly, Sassi! My experience with the spouse's house was super disappointing, so I kind of cringe when everybody tries so excitedly to get it. I didn't know if I'd missed something. Has ANYBODY ever done anything in the Calabasas spouse's place?
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Exactly, Sassi! My experience with the spouse's house was super disappointing, so I kind of cringe when everybody tries so excitedly to get it. I didn't know if I'd missed something. Has ANYBODY ever done anything in the Calabasas spouse's place?

I never know you can do activities. Whaaat? Lol never did anything like it.
  • Options
    ponylatteponylatte Registered Users 170 Posts
    I never know you can do activities. Whaaat? Lol never did anything like it.

Me neither...could they be talking about throwing parties??
    Call me Pony ^_^
  • Options
    ponylatte wrote: »
    Me neither...could they be talking about throwing parties??

and we have to wait for a response, or if they ever decide to sign on this forum and tell us which 'activities' they've done. XD
  • Options
    and we have to wait for a response, or if they ever decide to sign on this forum and tell us which 'activities' they've done. XD

To clarify-- I'VE never done any activity at ANY spouse's house. And I didn't realize that I was quoting Sissi, not Sassi. Sorry about that!

LeyshlaGisel, thank you so much for your generosity! You're so kind, even to trolls. I wonder-- are you also Abthetankengine? They've been generous to me too, and I must find and thank them too, if you aren't.

• Options
    To clarify-- I'VE never done any activity at ANY spouse's house. And I didn't realize that I was quoting Sissi, not Sassi. Sorry about that!

LeyshlaGisel, thank you so much for your generosity! You're so kind, even to trolls. I wonder-- are you also Abthetankengine? They've been generous to me too, and I must find and thank them too, if you aren't.

No, that's not me. I did learn from someone else on this forum that they received gifts that were from me but with someone else's name. No idea why that happens. Lol what trolls?! Where?!
  • Options
    I did learn from someone else on this forum that they received gifts that were from me but with someone else's name. No idea why that happens.

That's wild! Well, thanks again! Thanks to you, I still had the $ left for the weekend offer. Yay!

• Options
    I did learn from someone else on this forum that they received gifts that were from me but with someone else's name. No idea why that happens.

That's wild! Well, thanks again! Thanks to you, I still had the $ left for the weekend offer. Yay!

Yay! That's awesome! :D
  • Options
    FYI I never ever did any activity at my hubby house and he live nearby the lax so pls tell went this happen . I kno some time I get money and one life from him thats it nothing else sounds carzy :rolleyes:
  • Options
    KkmiaKkmia Registered Users 77 Posts
    Bump**

So I've just married an a lister (2 nd marriage ) and I haven't unlocked his place in calabasas yet. Just wanna see what's inside and the padlock really annoys me. Anyone else had this , or will it eventually unlock?
  • Options
    Mileys_MommyMileys_Mommy Registered Users 239 Posts
    After I married an Alister his house didn't unlock until I reached a certain amount of points with him I can't remember exactly how many but it was a little while after we were married

fegkg5.jpg

30c6nir.jpg
    I play iOS and android please update nicki Minaj the empire
  • Options
    ClaireInGameClaireInGame Registered Users 258 Posts
    I too, never recieved the keys but it was eventually opened after sometime after marriage. I don't see what the big deal is, it's just one small room with nothing to do except marvel at how 'feminine in style ' his place is. Sheez, I was expecting a 'man cave' with a dark leather couch, bar and pool table, oh and a big screen TV with some neon lighted sign of a beer bottle, lol.

BTW, he's an A-lister, so his house is next to the Mansion.
    Google + account name : Wolfee1029
    also my brand new Facebook account Shelby Wolfee