Make it stop snowing

AmwhyAmwhy Registered Users 21 Posts
Please? It's giving me a headache.

Comments

• LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    It's just snow.. Plus it doesn't only snow for Christmas. I quite like it because it's a different weather instead of it always being sunny.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    I like it too
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
  • WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    I kinda love it... but I miss all the trees, gingerbread houses & nutcrackers :p
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Yes, I think the Christmas Decorations came down too early. How about a Blizzard in NY? That would be fun. But it wouldn't go over well in L.A. Willow would be out on a Snow Jet Ski, running everyone over, JetSkiing under the influence. Just a big mess. :D
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    Ha ha yeah :) ... they came down way too early!

Not to be a negative nancy or anything but, was anyone else kinda shocked at how sad the gift boxes were on Christmas Day? Thanksgiving week was insane! On Xmas Day I think I got 4 energy!? :(

A Boxing Day sale (1/2 off like the Black Friday Sale) would've been mint!
  • BriaBria Registered Users 132 Posts
    Yes, I think the Christmas Decorations came down too early. How about a Blizzard in NY? That would be fun. But it wouldn't go over well in L.A. Willow would be out on a Snow Jet Ski, running everyone over, JetSkiing under the influence. Just a big mess. :D

Jetskiing under the influence? HA!

I like the snow, but I agree I really miss all the cute decorations. Plus, I'm pretty sure I got more energy from them!
    • GC ID: bria-maria
    • KKH: Bria
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    yes, a lot more chances. If you stayed in California, you could refuel entirely in something like 10 or 15 minutes. The 5 chances at Kim's home in BevH alone. New York, and California, then Life in Miami had a wreath, a stocking Plus the usual bottle to hit up for goodies.

omg Maybe we'll have a very decorated Valentines day. And lots of Hearts and thing to click for energy and stuff. But yes, they were very generous when they designed the Christmas screens.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • BriaBria Registered Users 132 Posts
    Oooh, I hope so!
    • GC ID: bria-maria
    • KKH: Bria
    The snow is gone :(

Sassi wrote: »
    The snow is gone :(

Sad. There's not plenty of winter clothing anyways so I guess it had to go but it sure was a bummer.
    Yeah true. I always felt crazy wearing tiny *** dresses while it snowed all around lol

• LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Well, now that we know it can snow in KKH, maybe they will add a ski slope indoors in Dubai! (Don't they have that in real life? Or maybe it was Japan?) I saw an trippy travel show about extravagant luxuries, the type of things Kim K could actually enjoy, and there was an indoor ski slope in the middle of the mall. I want to ski in a mall, just to be able to say I did.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

They need to do something with that mall. It's literally been used once.
  • JjewellsJjewells Registered Users 181 Posts
    There's so much room for growth in the game...if only the devs would implement some of the ideas suggested *hint, hint*
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ∴°☆°ღƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღ°☆°∴ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
    ..*.Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷGC: Jjewells!Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ.*..
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ∴°☆°ღƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღ°☆°∴ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Well, now that we know it can snow in KKH, maybe they will add a ski slope indoors in Dubai! (Don't they have that in real life? Or maybe it was Japan?) I saw an trippy travel show about extravagant luxuries, the type of things Kim K could actually enjoy, and there was an indoor ski slope in the middle of the mall. I want to ski in a mall, just to be able to say I did.

lol yeah it's in Dubai. The Mall of emirates to be precise. I've been there it's amaze*****. Hope they add that in the game lol

• LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Sassi wrote: »
    lol yeah it's in Dubai. The Mall of emirates to be precise. I've been there it's amaze*****. Hope they add that in the game lol

Did you ski on it? Did you ski on the amaze*****?
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19