Missing Cash/Stars from Free Offers

Comments

• NelwerrNelwerr Registered Users 2 Posts
    I have contacted Fyber support regarding the same issue, and sent my screenshots , they sent me a long email saying "the proof is not enough", which is a lie. A week or so later I contacted them regarding two different offers with screenshots as well, they just copied and pasted their first reply (without even changing the name of the offer in their email) it was the exact same reply I got before . Which is just stupid honestly . It's like a robot

Guys!!! After I posted my reply above, I opened Kim K app and BAM 25 stars!!! I did an offer 6 hours ago and it took them that long ..SIX hours! ( I'm not saying fyber is cool no it's not , out of 6 offers I did only one worked) but still! I'm getting married ๐Ÿ˜œ
  • MadisonMadison Registered Users 4 Posts
    Frbys sponsor fake waste your time, send you in circles entering personal info again and again for offers completely unrelated to the bogus offer clicked in the first place. I Feel that this is such a rip off and violation that I am deleting the app and losing respect for the Kardashians. Is it that difficult to do what you say?
  • MadisonMadison Registered Users 4 Posts
    Not one offer besides the watch video for 1 kstar offers actually rewards stars. FTS
  • Rhonda GaynorRhonda Gaynor Registered Users 18 Posts
    I have been fighting AFTER proving I purchased DVDs from Disney for the 113K coins. I fulfilled the offer on Friday and still no coins. Who do I need to complain to??
  • Rhonda GaynorRhonda Gaynor Registered Users 18 Posts
    The same thing is happening to me! I will notify Disney since that is who I purchased from.
  • Boogs615Boogs615 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I have been experiencing the same problem with Fyber!! They owe me like 55 K stars on offers that I completed! They all do the same thing .. You just need to insert a working email address which I do and then I'm sent through other spam/payer sites to complete surveys! And once I contact Fyber I get the same robotic message from "Aron" who tells me the same the proof is not enough.. I love the game but it takes so long to collect K stars which is why I do the offers but I'm ready to stop playing over this simple BS!!
  • Boogs615Boogs615 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I agree with you Madison! Fyber is a rip-off! And there's no other "honest" and quicker way to earn K stars besides the watch videos which you only get about 6! I'm losing respect for the game as well!!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    If you aren't getting getting stars and you fulfilled the task, if Fyber has not accepted whatever proof you have, I would send a trouble ticket to glu, with copies of your proof and Fyber's reply. Glu doesn't want the game getting a bad name because of Fyber. I had another issue, and mentioned the Fyber issue, and Glu wrote back they were very interested in my claim Fyber wasn't coming through.

However, in true form, I became too busy with Christmas and stuff and didn't pursue it. That's on me. But, I would reach out to Glu in a trouble ticket if I was still doing the Fyber offers and having trouble. Take screenshots of anything that support your completion of the 'survey' or task and write to them. Believe me, no one wants to take the heat for someone else not doing their job. But report it to Fyber first.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • sassbrunosassbruno Registered Users 4 Posts
    I have an iPhone and I don't even have the option to click to earn the rewards. My game is totally updated and I downloaded the tap joy app to see if I could access them that way. I just don't even see the button for it under the store.
  • JuneAprilJuneApril Registered Users 20 Posts
    Glu really needs to fix the problem. I started to complete a survey and it takes you all around the world I ended up on a websit to buy perfume. Who do i contact about this problem?
    First you must address your issue to Fyber, and send them whatever proof you have about the issue, then if you get no results, you can fill out a Customer Care ticket.

No one likes Fyber, they apparently aren't living up to their offers. But Glu isn't at fault here. They'll want to help. Just make sure you have screenshots of everything.

One of the surveys I found was Quick Thoughts. Go sign up there and take real honest to goodness surveys. Most surveys pay $1. And when you get 10$ you immediately get either an itunes or google play gift card. If I sound like a broken record, it's because this is how I fund most of my iOs game. So far I've gotten 30$ in Itunes credit, and I'm working on my 4th 10$ Gift Card.

Quick Thoughts. Find them and sign up. I go take a survey whenever I'm waiting to energy up. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • beenadabeenabeenadabeena Registered Users 1 Posts
    Im owed over 70 k stars, Ive sent screenshots and still no reply or stars! What do i do?
    Hi. I found this earlier in the thread, it is a wealth of information, Samurai Pizza Cat told someone with the same issue:

"Have you contacted the sponsor? You can do this by doing the following:

Click on Get Free Stars, Other Offers like normal. When the offer wall loads, click on the ? in the top right hand corner, this will load the offers you have done and show you whether they have been completed.
    Next to that it will state the time and date you did the offer and a countdown to when we should Contact support. When the countdown has finished there will be link to Contact Support...." over on the right side where it says Report.
    This will open a contact section, and you fill it out. I know for a fact hat when you submit the Report, you will get an email asking for the screenshots. Submit them to the sponsor Fyber, and they will write back telling you why you have not proved the compliance for the offer.

If you have proof you completed the offer, I would gather all the communication, screenshots included, emails from Fyber saying no, EVERYTHING and then fill out a Customer Care Ticket to Glu, explaining what happened. You can access the customer care ticket here http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?118762-If-you-are-experiencing-issues-in-KKH-PLEASE-READ Glu will write back to you, with a reference number. Then I would send all the documentation back to Glu, and ask for their help.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SukiSuki Registered Users 111 Posts
    I've given up on the free offers. Totally not worth it - hardly ever got the Kstars. I did like watching the videos though, but they're not appearing anymore. Has anyone else's watch video button gone?
  • CVandurCVandur Registered Users 1 Posts
    My watch video button left today too but I thought it was because I watched videos yesterday. Maybe it will come back after a few days.
    Downloads and receiving K-Stars have a **** shoot. Sometimes I get them, sometimes I don't.
  • TamiTami Registered Users 376 Posts
    Suki wrote: ยป
    I've given up on the free offers. Totally not worth it - hardly ever got the Kstars. I did like watching the videos though, but they're not appearing anymore. Has anyone else's watch video button gone?

Hello Suki. This may be a silly question to ask, but even though the "Watch video" button is gone, have you checked to see the button "Get free stars" in the K-star offers box? The reason I ask is because a while ago, I spent weeks thinking I couldn't get k-stars anymore, because the button was no longer there. Then one day, I randomly took a good look at the k-star offers, and I saw the button I thought I had lost lol. It just had a different name and location :3
    Please read all through the threads about people not getting their stars for 'surveys' that are nothing more than you signing up for spam list after spam list, then it's 'sign up with Site be Safe for 49.95' or you can't get out of the page.

I used to get Video Stars on two of my 3 devices. Clearly, the equipment I used, decided if I would get free stars or not. Not everyone could get this, because of their own circumstances, device, location, state and local laws, but they all complained "Not fair" over and over and over again So, in the name of fairness, NO ONE is getting free stars for taking time and watching videos.

(Unceccessary snark)

Oh, and my Watch Video buttons aren't gone, when I click them they just say Sorry, no videos available.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I'm sorry koko, but I think you're mistaken. Though it would've been fair otherwise, I'm sure many people are still getting videos every day. I'm one of them, for both my Android phone and my iPod :3
    The instances in which I think the heavy complaining was not fair, was when it was due to the condition of your device or the type of device. For example, I thought only iOS games could watch videos, because neither my phone or my Polaroid Kohls Doorstop..I mean tablet. It was Google ready and a stockingstuffer. But it quickly died and then when that game was replaced with a Samsung, suddenly I got videos. See what I mean? So it was simply because of the brand/condition of tablet that was the deciding factor in my getting the videos. They were both just wifi tablets. No other difference.

So, when everyone was blaming Glu, I thought that was unfair, because of the personal aspect of it. ANd you know, I have been thinking of how whiny that sounded of me. But yeah, I thought like a parent tired of settling sibling quarrels ending in Not Fair, had had enough and said "Now No One gets them. So, now having splained a bit, and apologized for the whine, and now I'm off to see if my wonder PuterHead Hubby tinkered with a firewall or something.

But I do apologize for the whine. When you're supporting 3 games, every little bit helps. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hey, I'm going to troubleshoot what changed to stop the videos, and who knows, maybe I can reverse it for me, and then others can try the same thing. Ok. Let's see. Thanks for posting this info Tami. Now I'm on a different kind of quest. Can you imagined if I was able to help other people unlock the video stars? That would be lovely. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    No worries koko, I know the K-star offers are very frustrating to deal with for many people :/ But that would be awesome if you could fix them for everyone lol xD
    I wrote to Customer care about buying a special of 100 Energy and 60 KStars, but I only got the 100 Energy, so I tacked on my question about what determines getting the offers, because I was and they just stopped. So, I'm sure they won't be able to help me, but if they get me who that is, then I'm going to trouble shoot it with them. Something had to change. My devices are the same, it can't be my carrier because they are both wifi devices, I'll be pleasantly persistent. Because if I've been poo pooing people's complaints about it erroneously, then I owe it to them to find out why. If it turns out it IS the wifi provider, then I know to start b*shing to Optimum. Let them tell me why I suddenly can't get them anymore. So, whatever course I end up taking if it helps others, then I'll feel better about the laundry list of why they can't. I guess it helps having me in the same boat. lol. So, it's going to take a while, but Koko is on the kase!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Crystalici0us1Crystalici0us1 Registered Users 66 Posts
    I've never had this problem before today. But I play games on Android and iOS both. I watch videos every day to earn kstars. Today, on BOTH games, I watched videos, and it allowed me to watch about 4 videos on each device. However, when I returned to the game, I didn't receive the kstars. At first I thought, okay, sometimes it takes a few minutes, whatever. And usually all I have to do is exit the game for a minute and go back in and then I get them. Well, I waited ALL DAY and still didn't receive the kstars. I would like to know what's going on with it. I've been playing this game for a while now, watching videos and I have never not received the kstars. Can someone please help me with this?
    I've never had this problem before today. But I play games on Android and iOS both. I watch videos every day to earn kstars. Today, on BOTH games, I watched videos, and it allowed me to watch about 4 videos on each device. However, when I returned to the game, I didn't receive the kstars. At first I thought, okay, sometimes it takes a few minutes, whatever. And usually all I have to do is exit the game for a minute and go back in and then I get them. Well, I waited ALL DAY and still didn't receive the kstars. I would like to know what's going on with it. I've been playing this game for a while now, watching videos and I have never not received the kstars. Can someone please help me with this?

Hi. I'm sorry this is happening. it is a new problem, and I'm asking you to post here,http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?128729-Since-update-Watch-videos-get-no-stars-Glitch/page2 and follow the format requested as far as

iOS
    iPad mini
    error started 040415

You're not alone, and hopefully we'll find out what is happening. :) Happy Easter/Happy Passover/Happy Spring
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • oscarachuoscarachu Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hello,

I experienced this too! Glu still owes me few stars :( Unfortunately it's been two weeks now and I still haven't received any. Now I only can see one video at a time and the stars would be credited straight away.
    I actually did some research, and thanks to a very nice, patient person at Fyber, we have a few answers.
    • If you've gotten the max number of stars from videos, you just have to wait till it resets.
    • You can check with your wifi provider or mobile carrier, find out what their restrictions and limits are.

They explained that depending on your device, provider, and how many stars you've already gotten for videos there MAY or MAY NOT be videos available for you to watch. I know it's frustrating, but there is nothing set it stone saying you can watch videos each day. For the most part, mine stopped the first week in March, with one or two here or there. Oddly, when no one was getting stars for the ones they watched....I had videos to watch and no stars.

If you want to take it a step further, when you have a lot of patience, contact your wifi provider or mobile phone carrier and just tell them about the videos. I haven't tried this yet, so I don't know who to talk to, or how to explain it. But it's on my list of things to get done. Sorry I can't help more, The glitch was fixed, so now if there are videos for you to watch, you will get the star for it, but there is nothing you can do to get the handful of stars you may have missed when it wasn't paying out last week.

Check each day, they'll be there, or they won't, and I'm hoping for a quick reset for both of us.
    โš˜
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ShaheenArshiaShaheenArshia Registered Users 13 Posts
    Yesterday I downloaded few applications which gave me stars but I am not getting stars after installing and starting paytm app. I desperately need these stars or I will b divorced. Help please.
    hi. I'm sorry this happened, you need to send in a report to Fyber. Let me check and see if instructions have already been posted in this thread. Have you read the thread? Going to go look now. brb
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    It's some form of error that still has not been addressed. You can contact the sponsor via the game. Click on Get Free Stars, Other Offers like normal. When the offer wall loads, click on the ? in the top right hand corner, this will load the offers you have done and show you whether they have been completed.

Next to that it will state the time and date you did the offer and a countdown to when we should Contact support. When the countdown has finished there will be link to Contact Support underneath the time & date. Click on that and this will take to you to their customer service page :)

Thank you Samurai.

Hi ShaheenArshia, I found Samurai Pizza Girl's informational post telling you how to send in a report to the reward company. You must do this with each offer that didn't pay out. On these longer threads, you will find a lot of helpful info. Read through, discard what doesn't apply, and store the info you need for future reference.

You'll get an automated response for each report, and you will be asked for confirmation emails, and any other screenshots that might be helpful.

I have to be honest, it is very frustrating at times, but be persistant and I hope you prevail. ;)

Sorry this is happening.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SukiSuki Registered Users 111 Posts
    I haven't had the option to view videos for k-stars since last year. Any ideas for why not?