24 hours!!!!!!

KkmiaKkmia Registered Users 77 Posts
Annoying the life out of me that you now have to wait 24 hours between each gig. Is this a glitch or is every gig going to be like this?

Comments

• ClaireInGameClaireInGame Registered Users 258 Posts
    I have to wait 24 hours too for my latest new gig but I have 4 others gigs waiting so I don't mind. What new assignment are you waiting for? Is it the one with the Marlon Brando (or similar sounding name) the recluse actor? I was trying to buy the new Hampton store and I was sent on it.
    Google + account name : Wolfee1029
    also my brand new Facebook account Shelby Wolfee
  • LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Most of the new gigs from this update is 24 hours. I'm glad it's the waiting time period that's 24 hours. I wouldn't hate to deal with 24 hour gigs, I'd be annoyed. They take longer to finish them so I'm okay with 8 hour gigs.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • KkmiaKkmia Registered Users 77 Posts
    I'm on the fashion gigs , where you get choices between different countries , and also a random shoot at popular which could be the gig with the actor you mentioned as I did meet him yesterday
  • QueenSukiiQueenSukii Registered Users 120 Posts
    The 24 hour wait is so annoying. I usually go to sleep wgen they're 8 hours and wake up to new tasks to complete. Now I have to wait 24 hours for three tasks and have nothing to do.
    GC: QueenSukii
    Instagram: @QueenSukii
    iPhone 8 iOS 11.1
  • BriaBria Registered Users 132 Posts
    I'd rather have to wait 24hrs than for them to actually take 24hrs to complete - those are. the. WORST.
    • GC ID: bria-maria
    • KKH: Bria
  • ThatssoalexThatssoalex Registered Users 67 Posts
    Yeah, this is annoying me too. My quest for misty isn't acaiablr until like 11pm tonight and I bet it'll be an 8 hour quest so I'll be asleep! But I've only got like 9 more hours on it to be able to get the '5 star rating' and get the dress.
    So annoying!
    iOS K+K and KKH player:
    KKH: Level 31
    K+K: Level 21
    Add me on GC: Thats-So-Alex - I tend to accept all requests just please don't send me requests for games other than KKH & K+K.