New update, only one item available

ClaireInGameClaireInGame Registered Users 258 Posts
Hello, just got the message that new items are now available to buy. Seriously, the heck? Only new item was a long silver dress that I didn't care for, nothing else was highlighted with the yellow bordered exclamation point. Is it because I'm playing on an Android (Samsung Galaxy tablet) and that's all there is for us? Gah, I was really excited for new items to buy , but unfortunately, my hopes were dashed

Can someone please tell me what the other new items were? Also what's the new quest? TIA :)
Google + account name : Wolfee1029
also my brand new Facebook account Shelby Wolfee

Comments

• GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Hello, just got the message that new items are now available to buy. Seriously, the heck? Only new item was a long silver dress that I didn't care for, nothing else was highlighted with the yellow bordered exclamation point. Is it because I'm playing on an Android (Samsung Galaxy tablet) and that's all there is for us? Gah, I was really excited for new items to buy , but unfortunately, my hopes were dashed

Can someone please tell me what the other new items were? Also what's the new quest? TIA :)

Oh there will be a lot more rolling out this weekend. Don't you worry. ;)
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Oh there will be a lot more rolling out this weekend. Don't you worry. ;)

Oh my god-- is this a YARD SALE?!?!?

(Yes, I need a life.)
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

YARD SALE, YARD SALE, YARD SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, if possible, could Kim be HOSTING the yard sale on her lawn? That's such a nice thought.

• ClaireInGameClaireInGame Registered Users 258 Posts
    Really? Great! I can't wait, thank you :)
  • LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Wait, wait. Yard sale for the clothing that's already IN the wardrobe or more new ones will be coming up?
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
    Wait, wait. Yard sale for the clothing that's already IN the wardrobe or more new ones will be coming up?

Well, nobody's actually saying yard sale except me, but I'd take anything. There are some exclusives I've missed, and new stuff is always lovely. Obviously I have no idea what Gluadmin is teasing us with...

• LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Well, nobody's actually saying yard sale except me, but I'd take anything. There are some exclusives I've missed, and new stuff is always lovely. Obviously I have no idea what Gluadmin is teasing us with...

Ooh, whoops. They just added the VIP event. Some cool prizes to win.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
    Ooh, whoops. They just added the VIP event. Some cool prizes to win.

That makes sense-- it'll probably take a while to get Kim on-board with a yard sale in Beverly Hills. I can wait-- it'll be worth it!

I'm sorry if I actually got anyone excited for no reason! I was just being obnoxious, trying to make Gluadmin laugh!

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH. Yard Sale? I would LOVE a yard sale. Like the Black Friday sale? I am still kicking myself for not getting more hair. or shoes. I'm all a twitter at the prospect of a yard sale. Hey, can I put a for sale sign on my Bronco? I want a nicer car, but don't want to lose all that cash. lol. Trade in? NO? Ok, back to the Yard Sale tomorrow!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ClaireInGameClaireInGame Registered Users 258 Posts
    Wouldn't it be great if we could kind of force them to give us a yard sale, cuz now we're all kind of expecting one now, lol.

OT: no fair , I just looked at my daughters' mini ipad and see she's being offered full energy, 50 Kstars and a pair of sunglasses all for 3.99$. Gah, I knew I should have gotten that one instead of the Android, they get the best deals:(. Btw, she won't be getting it cause there's no way I'd let her put my card on her device. She'd bankrupt me in no time, She's 11 and thinks money grows on trees, lol

Oh,

Kokokokonut, thanks for friending me. I use you and Mimi on all my modeling jobs :) I also invite you both to all my parties too. You know, to impress my other guests ;)
  • PabloPicassoPabloPicasso Registered Users 55 Posts
    A yard sale would be great actually. My phone got stolen before Christmas so I had to start all over, my wardrobe doesn't have all those special offers I had collected all throughout last year, even the messy hair :(

Also, Admin, please can we have female sneakers/flats. Thanks :)
    Picasso baby!
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    I'm sorry if I actually got anyone excited for no reason! I was just being obnoxious, trying to make Gluadmin laugh!

:D

Well, so now you all know there isn't a yard sale. But who knows... put it in the suggestions thread!
    gluadmin wrote: »
    :D

Well, so now you all know there isn't a yard sale. But who knows... put it in the suggestions thread!

I actually put it there sometime ago (well, I seconded lgordon19 putting it there), and then I brought it up again last week in the same thread. I thought that putting it there a third time might just be making a pest of myself... though THAT'S never really stopped me from doing anything!