Gifting bug?

Jd45313Jd45313 Registered Users 53 Posts
I sent a few new clothing items (all the ones from the new update) to my friend on Game Centre and they said they had been sent but my friend has been checking and they haven't gone through. This was over 24 hours ago and I can't resend as it says she has them but she doesn't. What can I do?

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Yes. Same thing happened to me. If it's slow and will pop up that's fine. But they've spent the funds, and I didn't get the clothes. Who else?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Same here. My mom gifted me something and I have yet to receive it. It tends to take a few days for me. Another problem is gifting someone and they DO receive the clothes but it says its been gifted by someone else.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
    Here's what happened to me. I got notification I had been sent a gift. I chose wardrobe, but nothing new was there. Then I got another notification of another gift, this time I hit not now or no (did I want to check it out) and then about 4 more notifications popped up I said no to each, and got the gold stars and hearts to collect. Then I went to the closet, and still nothing.
    So, everything went through...except the clothes. :(
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Same here. My mom gifted me something and I have yet to receive it. It tends to take a few days for me. Another problem is gifting someone and they DO receive the clothes but it says its been gifted by someone else.

Hi. Did your gift ever show up? Mine hasn't.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hi. Did your gift ever show up? Mine hasn't.

Nope, it hasn't. Frustrated about that.
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Are you all still seeing this after the new update (also both sender and recipient have updated)?
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Are you all still seeing this after the new update (also both sender and recipient have updated)?

Yeah, my mom gifted me in the latest update and the notification showed up that she did gift it but I still haven't gotten it. It was last week, but don't know the specific day.
    My friend sent 3 items again on Sunday morning, same thing, received notification and stars and hearts, but nothing new in the closet. I have the updated, Hamptons, fans to 321.9 Million version. as does my friend. Only thing I can think, is that my Ios game I'm level 29, and it is the level 30 dress for example that did not show up. Oooh, I wonder if it's only iOs?

On Android games, if a friend gifted me something for a higher level, I got it anyway.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Alrighty- so if you could please email us directly at community@glu.com we'd like to give you some specific instructions so we can troubleshoot.

Please include this thread for reference. Closing thread now.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.