"Secret" Event by Misty Levin?

Whats the Secret Event by Misty Levin? Or where can I found it?
GC: evelynethemachine - Female called Evelyne

Feel free to add me :)

Comments

• WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    Simon should call you after you complete the Annihilator Movie... its called Misty's new styles photoshoot at PopGlam.
  • evelynethemachineevelynethemachine Registered Users 19 Posts
    Oh now he call me :)
    Thank you!
    GC: evelynethemachine - Female called Evelyne

Feel free to add me :)
  • BriaBria Registered Users 132 Posts
    Quick question: If you don't complete all of the events before an update, do you lose out on those particular events?
    • GC ID: bria-maria
    • KKH: Bria
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Bria wrote: »
    Quick question: If you don't complete all of the events before an update, do you lose out on those particular events?

Not sure I understand your question. Can you elaborate? Do you mean quests or timed events (like the VIP event going on now).
  • BriaBria Registered Users 132 Posts
    Just quests.
    • GC ID: bria-maria
    • KKH: Bria
  • krolkrol Registered Users 35 Posts
    Annihilator Movie?? I lost the gig to do this movie when my game update to The Hamptons. It means i will not be able to have this secret event? Too bad =/
    It just desappeared when hamptons came, I had 12 hours to wait yet to make the movie and it just is not there anymore.
  • krolkrol Registered Users 35 Posts
    nevermind, I messed up everything, I just did the photoshoot and I'm waiting for the catwalk! =)
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Is it going to be doable this weekend if I wait the timer out? Or should I just use k stars to speed it up? I haven't even done the first event yet. :/
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • kiwiviakiwivia Registered Users 1 Posts
    simon already called me but i can't find where the event is! i'd like to win the special dress hehe
  • ClaireInGameClaireInGame Registered Users 258 Posts
    kiwivia wrote: »
    simon already called me but i can't find where the event is! i'd like to win the special dress hehe

There's 2 gigs you need to do. Which one are your referring too? The catwalk I finished earlier this morning and I think it was in Popglam downtown LA, I forgot where the first was because I had to wait 24 hours after the first was and I did so many things in between. Sorry I can't be more help :\
    Google + account name : Wolfee1029
    also my brand new Facebook account Shelby Wolfee
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    There's 2 gigs you need to do. Which one are your referring too? The catwalk I finished earlier this morning and I think it was in Popglam downtown LA, I forgot where the first was because I had to wait 24 hours after the first was and I did so many things in between. Sorry I can't be more help :\

Both events are at popglam in downtown LA!
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!