Options

Weekend promo - can't access locations

beckyndanukbeckyndanuk Registered Users 1 Posts
I am doing the Weekend promo, and I have goals about pop glam and Muse, but both locations are locked. The goals say that they are available, Not sure what to do. I play through Facebook

Comments

• Options
    FirstprocezFirstprocez Registered Users 3 Posts
    it happen to me today. did you solve it?
  • Options
    PabloPicassoPabloPicasso Registered Users 55 Posts
    Has Simon called about the event (once the timer was done)? If not you could have an outstanding event that you had started but haven't completed. Gonna have to travel everywhere and check every single location for that pending job before you can start the promo.
    Picasso baby!
  • Options
    FirstprocezFirstprocez Registered Users 3 Posts
    Has Simon called about the event (once the timer was done)? If not you could have an outstanding event that you had started but haven't completed. Gonna have to travel everywhere and check every single location for that pending job before you can start the promo.

I remember it. Simon already called me for a weekend promo.After that i got a photoshoot at popglam in Downtown LA when i finish it i can't get into Popglam in Downtown LA
    For weekend promo.
    and Schedule for the weekend promo is not checked. And it has no words to explain what's in the frame.it's empty
    what should i do?