The Hampton Stalker

Panda69xPanda69x Registered Users 60 Posts
Ok, kind of a weird question but why in the new Hampton location spot is my husband like seriously EVERYWHERE. Is this just how it is now or is it some strange glitch in only my game? The Main Street, in So Chic and in the Hampton House (That's normal I guess) there he is Creepily staring and winking at me. What. is. up?!

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    mine too. on the street in the Hamptons, he is practically hiding behind the lamppost. Like an idiot. You can't hide behind a lamppost. Like a kid who closes his eyes and taunts, 'you can't see me. you can't see me'. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    bwahahaahaaaa.... my pink haired dummy is everywhere too!
  • LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    I find it refreshing. It's something different then being in all the houses I visit. Lol I noticed most ladies bash their husbands for being worthless or moochers in this forum, but I enjoy seeing mines everywhere. Definite eye candy.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
    I wish mine was eye candy... meh, he's alright.... there are some sexy ones, but they are All are labeled "network" with no heart beside their name.... thus, undateable.

wahhhhh! :'(
    Wish wrote: »
    I wish mine was eye candy... meh, he's alright.... there are some sexy ones, but they are All are labeled "network" with no heart beside their name.... thus, undateable.

wahhhhh! :'(

Which is why I always click on flirt. :D

Here's my cutie pie. It's a GC friend so it's an automatic stud.
    Screenshot_1.png
    upload pics
  • Panda69xPanda69x Registered Users 60 Posts
    My guy is aight, he has kind of a weird dirt stach tho, but even if he was as dreamy as Leyshlas man, I don't know, the boyfriend/husbands are just so 'In your face' all the time, so clingy. Oh well, guess I'll just have to find my 'me time' elsewhere Lol
    Panda69x wrote: »
    My guy is aight, he has kind of a weird dirt stach tho, but even if he was as dreamy as Leyshlas man, I don't know, the boyfriend/husbands are just so 'In your face' all the time, so clingy. Oh well, guess I'll just have to find my 'me time' elsewhere Lol

Yeah, during gigs is the only free time! lol or in wardrobe.
    Ooooo he's dreamy! :p
    Wish wrote: »
    Ooooo he's dreamy! :p

That he is!
  • PabloPicassoPabloPicasso Registered Users 55 Posts
    Union of Supportive Husbands/Wives. Lol.

I guess they feel more at home in the Hamptons. I've also noticed that I usually "bump into" my wife in the Las Vegas restaurant, most times. I think its because I take her there often on dates more than any place. My longest marriage and she still remembers our favourite spot *wipes virtual tear*
    Picasso baby!
  • MsReannaMsReanna Registered Users 60 Posts
    mine too. on the street in the Hamptons, he is practically hiding behind the lamppost. Like an idiot. You can't hide behind a lamppost. Like a kid who closes his eyes and taunts, 'you can't see me. you can't see me'. lol.

I screamed laughing at this LOL omg.

While I was doing the interviews to hire a manager for the So Chic in the hamptons my hubby was standing directly in front of one of the girls I couldn't even see her. Like just in the way. Ugh. It's annoying but funny at the same time.
    GC: MsReanna
    Kkh Name: Annabella.
    MsReanna wrote: »
    I screamed laughing at this LOL omg.

While I was doing the interviews to hire a manager for the So Chic in the hamptons my hubby was standing directly in front of one of the girls I couldn't even see her. Like just in the way. Ugh. It's annoying but funny at the same time.

Same here. Had trouble clicking on her. I was like 'dude, you're in the way.' haha.
  • LisaPizzaLisaPizza Registered Users 20 Posts
    I had the hubby-in-front-of-the-interviewee problem too! I was like, "Carlos, get the eff out of my way, I'm in Business Mode."
  • ClaireInGameClaireInGame Registered Users 258 Posts
    Wow, I almost never run into mine. I only ran into him a couple of times in the nightclub in Sydney where she first met him. The Hampton neighborhood for me is a virtual ghost town. No one is ever in the restaurant anytime.

I bought the house but still haven't got the store yet, but still this town is so empty, that when I do get it she's bound to lose money cuz she'll never have any customers, lol
    Google + account name : Wolfee1029
    also my brand new Facebook account Shelby Wolfee
  • JjewellsJjewells Registered Users 181 Posts
    Lol @ The Hampton Stalker! My hubby, Frederick Gatsby, who's a GC friend, is a cutie as well. (Thank goodness!) But I was laughing when he showed up everywhere in the hamptons. Stay home and take care of the pets!
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ∴°☆°ღƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღ°☆°∴ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
    ..*.Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷGC: Jjewells!Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ.*..
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ∴°☆°ღƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღ°☆°∴ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
  • lovejana22lovejana22 Registered Users 65 Posts
    OMG... I am dying LMAO... That was my new husband just standing in front of the girls. And then he was outside being creepy. I married him because he was 4th in my game now since we got married his fans have dropped rapidly.