Options

VIP Event

PabloPicassoPabloPicasso Registered Users 55 Posts
The VIP event with the stripe pants and stuff isn't showing up for me any more. It was there on Friday with the count down but it disappeared once the countdown was done and I started Misty's jobs. I read other players in this forum who have received the items, mine don't even show up at all :/
Picasso baby!

Comments

• Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    The VIP event with the stripe pants and stuff isn't showing up for me any more. It was there on Friday with the count down but it disappeared once the countdown was done and I started Misty's jobs. I read other players in this forum who have received the items, mine don't even show up at all :/

With you saying that, I'm guessing you've closed the game down, opened it back up, and nothing? It's happened to my mom before but she did what I just said, and it returned.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    PabloPicassoPabloPicasso Registered Users 55 Posts
    With you saying that, I'm guessing you've closed the game down, opened it back up, and nothing? It's happened to my mom before but she did what I just said, and it returned.

Got it :D it was a glitch because I couldn't even access the game for the rest of my morning. Logged back in now and it worked.
    Picasso baby!
  • Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Got it :D it was a glitch because I couldn't even access the game for the rest of my morning. Logged back in now and it worked.

Sweet, glad you can play again.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Yes, always quit out of the game completely (like not running in the background) and then reopen. It will often fix small glitches like that.