Car buying advice?

2Next

Comments

• C1ar0uC1ar0u Registered Users 135 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Profoundly, profoundly drunk. I'm worried you'll cheat on your stud husband with that big-jawed pilot. So awkward.

Ohhhh that's why I would up this morning feeling weird haha not true! ;)
    GC - C1ar0u
    Feel free to add me!! :p
    Ahhh because of all the comments now I don't know which car I should buy lol I finaly have the $20000 for the car but I'm saving KStars for the Jet. What should I do?!
    GC - C1ar0u
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I have the broncho I think? THe car you can buy for either 15K or 20K game cash. And I thought you couldn't get the pigeon in tribeca (don't think it's Soho) and also calabassas when the holiday decos were out. But. you can still click. Any energy giving thing that becomes blocked, is still there and clickable. Click around, in tribeca on my screen I've learned to eyeball the clock, come down from the 8 in the clock, to the height of the wall and that's a good place to click. After a while you figure it out. For me, it's where the car door handle is. But don't worry about the energy, it's there.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Wish wrote: »
    I have two cars... the Range Rover ($20,000) & The Luxury SUV ($35,000).... I shouldn't have bought them both... one sits in the garage collecting dust, while the other is on the street.

You can "place" or change which one you like & change their color in the garage, which is cool. It definitely saves money.... I would reccomend buying.... but just buy one.

Wish I'd never bought the Villa in Mexico or the second car...
    I'd rather own the private jet, or the house in Calabasas.

Impulse buyer ;)

Wish, Wish, Wish. You MUST save for the jet. My best advice, if you haven't already, buy the 9.99 pack, it gives you 105 KStars, and that's only 15 away from the jet. That purchase removes the promos and ads you are subjected to, and that alone makes the game more pleasurable indescribably. So, better game screen transition, it's more fluid AND you almost get enough for the jet. That is the best piece of advice I can give you.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JjewellsJjewells Registered Users 181 Posts
    I lol'd while reading this thread...you guys are hilarious!
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ∴°☆°ღƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღ°☆°∴ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
    ..*.Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷGC: Jjewells!Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ.*..
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ∴°☆°ღƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღ°☆°∴ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
  • BriaBria Registered Users 132 Posts
    Bria wrote: »
    Aww, now I wish I'd bought the roadster. /pout

Bria, it's perfect to hear that you're pouting & to be looking at your exquisite stank-face picture at the same time! You're set up ideally for pouting.

Aha, perfect!

I would definitely try to get the jet first, because that will save you the most money in the long run. My cash has increased soo much faster now that I have it. If it helps at all, try saving up for one thing at a time. I feel like if I do that, I can reach my goals easier and I feel like I've accomplished something in-game, lol.
    • GC ID: bria-maria
    • KKH: Bria
  • LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Jjewells wrote: »
    I lol'd while reading this thread...you guys are hilarious!

Wish you were on board with us!
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
    So finaly, as a poor person, I will take the cheaper one and buy it with cash. You need to have KStars for all the other one! I Will keep them for my private jet (where you'll be partying with me!!).
    The life of the 3rd class.. Haha
    GC - C1ar0u
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    C1ar0u wrote: »
    So finaly, as a poor person, I will take the cheaper one and buy it with cash. You need to have KStars for all the other one! I Will keep them for my private jet (where you'll be partying with me!!).
    The life of the 3rd class.. Haha

Having a car at all is the awesome part-- the model isn't a big deal. We were just entertaining ourselves by dissecting the fine differences. You'll be happy no matter what! But yes, get the jet-- it's your turn to host the soirée!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

Having a car at all is the awesome part-- the model isn't a big deal. We were just entertaining ourselves by dissecting the fine differences. You'll be happy no matter what! But yes, get the jet-- it's your turn to host the soirée!

I have 52 stars right now so that won't be today! But watch out the party! By the time party in my house! You can sleep on the couch ;)
    GC - C1ar0u
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    I'm in! And 52 stars is so much closer than 20 or 30 stars. Be inspired by Bria!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

I'm in! And 52 stars is so much closer than 20 or 30 stars. Be inspired by Bria!

I saved them and dont use my charm anymore! Im missing some gigs I guess.
    Bria helped me a lot on this game!!
    Thanks to all of you!!
    GC - C1ar0u
  • BriaBria Registered Users 132 Posts
    Aww, I'm so glad! Good luck. :]
    • GC ID: bria-maria
    • KKH: Bria
  • WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    Wish, Wish, Wish. You MUST save for the jet. My best advice, if you haven't already, buy the 9.99 pack, it gives you 105 KStars, and that's only 15 away from the jet. That purchase removes the promos and ads you are subjected to, and that alone makes the game more pleasurable indescribably. So, better game screen transition, it's more fluid AND you almost get enough for the jet. That is the best piece of advice I can give you.

Good advice koko.... you're reading my mind! I haaaaate the freaking ads (which always coincidentally pop up when you're trying to tap a bunch of stars, Grrrrr....) I was kinda irritated about the lack of good weekend special events... so I was holding back on using my gift cards.. but I know I'll cave soon. It would be nice to take some gigs in Australia, Dubai, etc... which I typically avoid now due to Airfare. But, I own the homes in Paris, London & Mexico... lol it makes no sense... I never even go there!

Jet & Calabasas Home next on my list! :)
  • WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    I have the broncho I think? THe car you can buy for either 15K or 20K game cash. And I thought you couldn't get the pigeon in tribeca (don't think it's Soho) and also calabassas when the holiday decos were out. But. you can still click. Any energy giving thing that becomes blocked, is still there and clickable. Click around, in tribeca on my screen I've learned to eyeball the clock, come down from the 8 in the clock, to the height of the wall and that's a good place to click. After a while you figure it out. For me, it's where the car door handle is. But don't worry about the energy, it's there.

koko you rule!

I hit below the 8 O'clock mark (which is inside my SUV windows) & it worked perfectly! Got my energy back. Loving drivable NYC!

Thanks so much :)