Options

New update caused my game to not work

devin_evinidevin_evini Registered Users 6 Posts
I did the new update and now everytime I go to play the game it keeps saying that the game has stopped. Help! What do I do? I'm playing on Android. I don't want to lose my progress.

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    just a thought. Why not try one of these? go into application manager to the game and CLEAR CACHE only. Don't touch data, just click clear the Cache of the game.

Another, try going to google play, and open the game from there?

Oh, have you tried to back up your game? Both things above I have suggested are safe (as long as you only clear CACHE not data) are pretty safe and have worked for me from time to time. Good Luck. ANd let us know if that helps at all.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I tried both ways and neither worked. I'm going to try to back it up now but after that what do I do
  • Options
    I don't know, but at least you will have saved it. After that, ask GluAdmin for help.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thank you for your help
  • Options
    aww, wish I could have helped more. Thing is, I've seen this message. I'm digging in my memory to try and remember the circumstances around it, and what I did to resolve it. If it wasn't those two suggestions, it is still somewhere in my mind. Quote GluAdmin so they get a notification, and ask. is it a thin little bar that pops up making you think it could be a connection problem? Can you take a screenshot of the error message?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Yeah I did screenshot it but this is my first time on this forum so I don't know how to add it or quote admin
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Yeah I did screenshot it but this is my first time on this forum so I don't know how to add it or quote admin

Upload an image to an image hosting service (like imgr or flickr) and insert the link and I'll be able to see it.
    Also, what device/OS are you on?