Options

I am stuck !!

Haya.sHaya.s Registered Users 6 Posts
I am stuck in so chic I can't get out of it, I can't go into my closet, my energy, my friends and gouls list...etc. I'm not getting any calls and i cant see anything in my screen that would take me to any other place. The only thing shown on my screen is just my character and the so chic furniture !

Comments

• Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Haya.s wrote: »
    I am stuck in so chic I can't get out of it, I can't go into my closet, my energy, my friends and gouls list...etc. I'm not getting any calls and i cant see anything in my screen that would take me to any other place. The only thing shown on my screen is just my character and the so chic furniture !

Please quit out of the game completely and restart.
  • Options
    You mean i should start from level one ?
  • Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    No, he means shut the game off and turn it back on.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    I did several times i even deleted the game and downloaded it again but nothing worked :(
  • Options
    I did several times i even deleted the game and downloaded it again but nothing worked :(

I'm hoping you backed it up. If you have iOS.
  • Options
    Yes i did, i even tried it on another device but i think the problem is with the game that i saved on icloud because when i start a new game it works fine but when i play the one that i saved on icloud i get the same problem again, and i don't want to lose my progress :(
  • Options
    Yes i did, i even tried it on another device but i think the problem is with the game that i saved on icloud because when i start a new game it works fine but when i play the one that i saved on icloud i get the same problem again, and i don't want to lose my progress :(

Hmm, strange. Maybe it was corrupted? Though I never heard or came across someone with a corrupted save on KKH. You'll have to wait for the admin to reply.
  • Options
    Hmm, strange. Maybe it was corrupted? Though I never heard or came across someone with a corrupted save on KKH. You'll have to wait for the admin to reply.

Okay thank you I'll wait.
  • Options
    Is anyone else having this issue? Right now it seems to be unique to you and your device. What device/OS are you playing on?
  • Options
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Is anyone else having this issue? Right now it seems to be unique to you and your device. What device/OS are you playing on?

Not that i know of. iPhone 6 plus, ios 8.1.2
  • Options
    Not that i know of. iPhone 6 plus, ios 8.1.2

At this point, we need to get some more reports because it seems like it's unique to your device. :/