Hamptons So Chic candidate?!

SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
Which one did you choose? Khloe recommends Harland - he gives you 3 energy every week - like 3 whole bars of energy (34) or only 3 energy?
Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
07/2014 

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    He said 3 energy per week. I am pretty sure it is just 3. I went for the cool Grand each week, same deal as Downtown LA So Chic.

I can get 3 energy by watching my nails dry for 15 minutes, but a grand is nice. I forgot what the 3rd choice was. Oh and Sassy, you are looking lovely. Love the hair like that.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Yeah, I think I will choose the money too :D

Thx for the compliment, I was just thinking its time to update my avatar pic, with some new hair and clothes, and maybe pose in the photobooth :D

And I accepted your friend request on GC ;) see ya in game
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • C1ar0uC1ar0u Registered Users 135 Posts
    K
    He said 3 energy per week. I am pretty sure it is just 3. I went for the cool Grand each week, same deal as Downtown LA So Chic.

I can get 3 energy by watching my nails dry for 15 minutes, but a grand is nice. I forgot what the 3rd choice was. Oh and Sassy, you are looking lovely. Love the hair like that.

Choose the same thing!! The 3rd choice was someone who would help with online stuff and to have more fans.
    GC - C1ar0u
    Feel free to add me!! :p
  • FerreiroyFerreiroy Registered Users 28 Posts
    I chose the grand :)
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    I also chose the grand.
  • SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    Nothing like this happened to me! My storyline isnt moving forward I'm just getting regular gigs from Simon. I wonder why. I did the annihilate movie and since then I'm not advancing forward in purchasing the new Hamptons store. I wonder what's up with that ?
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
  • BriaBria Registered Users 132 Posts
    I chose the money, too. I can always use more of that. [:
    • GC ID: bria-maria
    • KKH: Bria
  • WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    I chose the money honey ;)
  • AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    i chose fans. which was dumb since i'm at the max #fail
    no i don't have any chill
    Unless I'm crazy, the annihilate movie is a movie you are the Hero in. Nothing to do with Hamptons. To do the Hampton's Pop up shop quest, you have to work with a washed up actor ready for a comeback film. That starts with a phone call from I'm thinking Kourt (or Khloe, or Kris or Kim) telling you a pop up shop became available and go check it out. When you get there, the same crumb bum who pesters you for rent for the Downtown apartment when you started is there, he's managing the hampton's store too. Does any of this ring a bell?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • corvinalcorvinal Registered Users 6 Posts
    I chose fans, but now I'm wondering if the money was better
    In the grand scheme of things, I don't Think there is a right or wrong choice. I'm wondering what the social media Wiz would bring to the table. If anyone chooses that candidate I'd love to know what the benefit is in case something similar pops up another time
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    In the grand scheme of things, I don't Think there is a right or wrong choice. I'm wondering what the social media Wiz would bring to the table. If anyone chooses that candidate I'd love to know what the benefit is in case something similar pops up another time

You just get fans every week.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
    Oh duh, I feel dopey mow. i wondered if that choice would have gotten some of Willow's self important tweets, replaced with tweets anout us. aargh. does anyone really like her?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Oh duh, I feel dopey mow. i wondered if that choice would have gotten some of Willow's self important tweets, replaced with tweets anout us. aargh. does anyone really like her?

Oh yeah, you still get her dumb tweets.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • C1ar0uC1ar0u Registered Users 135 Posts
    Oh yeah, you still get her dumb tweets.

We can't just get rid of her.. Love to hate! She needs too much attention ;)
    GC - C1ar0u
    Feel free to add me!! :p
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    I'm so ridiculous that I was thinking it'd be fun just to have Harland around, but his offer of three energy per week was so bad that I had to take the money, too...
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Rosie99Rosie99 Registered Users 64 Posts
    I didn't even get a choice, it just put Harland there with his 3 stupid energy (and it's just 3, not 3 times 34 :( )
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Rosie99 wrote: »
    I didn't even get a choice, it just put Harland there with his 3 stupid energy (and it's just 3, not 3 times 34 :( )

It's good to have that detail confirmed, thanks. Sorry you got cheated!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• mimigoodmimigood Registered Users 8 Posts
    I found after I did the Actors Screen whatever at the BrewPalms, that was when I got the call for the Hamptons store to be finalized.