Stuck !!

SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
I seem to be stuck in the storyline since updating. All I'm getting are the regular gigs from Simon and no one has contacted me aside from him. I did the annihilate movie and since then nothing new has happened. I never heard back abt purchasing the new so chic as well. What's wrong with my game!??
GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
Prev1

Comments

• AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    what level are you?
    no i don't have any chill
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    How far did you get with the Brando (forgot the name. the washed up actor that you meet by the airport, and do a photoshoot with him, and he agrees to make a comeback movie?) quest? That is the key to getting the Pop Up shop in the Hamptons.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    I completed that quest.
    I'm on level 30

Ok so after you and he do 2 gigs together, you are supposed to meet with the director who thanks you for getting Brandon (marlon?) ready for the pic, and says for 10 stars you can have a part in the movie. did you meet with the director a 2nd time? After this meeting, you go to the hamtons store, and meet with the super again. Then you pay and the store is yours.

Now, how far did you get in this quest? If anyone else remembers the order of those events or something, help us piece it together.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Sassi, what bad thing did you do in a past-life??? I can't believe your bad luck lately!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• JjewellsJjewells Registered Users 181 Posts
    Sassi wrote: »
    I seem to be stuck in the storyline since updating. All I'm getting are the regular gigs from Simon and no one has contacted me aside from him. I did the annihilate movie and since then nothing new has happened. I never heard back abt purchasing the new so chic as well. What's wrong with my game!??

Ok, so I had the same problem and found out I had forgotten to speak to Kim after a gig. I left and went on my merry way. It took a day before I just started hopping around to all the areas in hopes of getting something new new from Simon. Even Maria remained silent. Well lo and behold, I found Kim and she had a yellow speech bubble. Clicked on her, listened to her and gave her the obligatory hand hugs (really...*** are hand hugs o.O...anyone...no clue...?) moving on...once we were done, I collected my reward for speaking to her, left the restaurant/shop/club (not sure which one since I was dealing with a serious case of jet lag by then), stepped outside and Simon immediately calls with a new gig.

Long story short...check everywhere because you may have a NPC that's waiting on you to speak to them.
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ∴°☆°ღƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღ°☆°∴ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
    ..*.Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷGC: Jjewells!Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ.*..
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ∴°☆°ღƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღ°☆°∴ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Sassi, what bad thing did you do in a past-life??? I can't believe your bad luck lately!

Ikr !!! I was playing glitch free for ages and now nothing seems to go right for me :(

Jjewells wrote: »
    Ok, so I had the same problem and found out I had forgotten to speak to Kim after a gig. I left and went on my merry way. It took a day before I just started hopping around to all the areas in hopes of getting something new new from Simon. Even Maria remained silent. Well lo and behold, I found Kim and she had a yellow speech bubble. Clicked on her, listened to her and gave her the obligatory hand hugs (really...*** are hand hugs o.O...anyone...no clue...?) moving on...once we were done, I collected my reward for speaking to her, left the restaurant/shop/club (not sure which one since I was dealing with a serious case of jet lag by then), stepped outside and Simon immediately calls with a new gig.

Long story short...check everywhere because you may have a NPC that's waiting on you to speak to them.

I checked everywhere. No sign of kim or anyone :/

Ok so after you and he do 2 gigs together, you are supposed to meet with the director who thanks you for getting Brandon (marlon?) ready for the pic, and says for 10 stars you can have a part in the movie. did you meet with the director a 2nd time? After this meeting, you go to the hamtons store, and meet with the super again. Then you pay and the store is yours.

Now, how far did you get in this quest? If anyone else remembers the order of those events or something, help us piece it together.

I do remember meeting the Marlon guy, whatever his name is , near LAX. no new quest after that

• WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    I'm in the same boat Sassi :(

I finished the Annihilator Movie, did all the Brandon Marlow stuff, opened the Hamptons Pop-Up Store with Kim & Kourt, then nothing... for days. Tried looking for Kim, nope... no yellow speech bubbles for Simon or Maria... the game is just completely dead now.

I'm midway thru Level 28.

The only thing, that I think ~might~ have gone wrong... is after that Scorcese lookalike Director guy thanked me for bringing Brandon Marlow back... he asked me about being in his movie... I Didn't charm him, coz I didn't want to use so many Stars... I only have 22 of them & figured it wouldn't make THAT much difference :(

I think I f'ed myself royally by not charming him.
    The game is completely dead now.

Glu???
    Help.
    Aww I feel you.
    Though with me I never got to meet the director about the casting. I just met the Brandon person and nothing since then

Hopefully we'll get some help or answers soon.

I'm not even tapping for energy or really playing anymore. I just sit outside the restaurant in Dubai & pick up my game a couple times a day & use up the accumulated energy for dates.
    Wish wrote: »
    Hopefully we'll get some help or answers soon.

I'm not even tapping for energy or really playing anymore. I just sit outside the restaurant in Dubai & pick up my game a couple times a day & use up the accumulated energy for dates.

Aww okay. I'm actually working my *** off. Trying to save up for the Hamptons house. The regular boring Simon gigs lol

Oh yeah. You know I just realized my ios never got the fashion show with the rocker turned film maker. So, I'm going to do this very thing. It's like a date or a job you left hanging. Go everywhere (pick up energy along the way if you can) and find the undone task.

Good luck Sassi. And anyone else trying to find a dropped task.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ok, so I had the same problem and found out I had forgotten to speak to Kim after a gig. I left and went on my merry way. It took a day before I just started hopping around to all the areas in hopes of getting something new new from Simon. Even Maria remained silent. Well lo and behold, I found Kim and she had a yellow speech bubble. Clicked on her, collected my reward for speaking to her, left the restaurant/shop/club (not sure which one since I was dealing with a serious case of jet lag by then), stepped outside and Simon immediately calls with a new gig.

OK Guys... I've seriously played the hell outta this game & have never had this happen. Kim is not waiting to speak to me anywhere... I just went EVERYWHERE, Nothing.

Can anyone please tell us what gigs you're doing since opening The Hamptons Pop-up Store? The game is literally vacant of activities... WTH?

What is an NPC????
    Oh yeah. You know I just realized my ios never got the fashion show with the rocker turned film maker. So, I'm going to do this very thing. It's like a date or a job you left hanging. Go everywhere (pick up energy along the way if you can) and find the undone task.

Good luck Sassi. And anyone else trying to find a dropped task.

My sidebar says: "You currently have NO GOALS"

Never had a dropped task, I've been everywhere & would've found it. Never heard of any fashion show with an ex rocker/ filmmaker.

This totally sucks.
    I agree with you, Wish. And I too looked everywhere. No sign of kim or anyone else.
    NPC's are non playable characters ..

Ok, I double checked every place too, and I found out only my Android games got the Lisa Love/ Lovely Costumes gig. I went looking all over in the iPad game and no trace of it. So, either it's an Android platform event, or more likely I don't have the right levels up in something on the iPad.

My iPad sidebar has only a phantom never appearing goal, a charity event at Pop Glam Sydney. But......this has been an empty event since before the big Sidney Update, in Oct(?). That's when my old ipad couldn't take the update, and I got a new iPad for my anniversary. It was a Book Event before Sydney that never happened, and then it became a Sydney event. There are a few threads about phantom tasks, but that's different.

So Sassy, and Wish, what devices are you on? The Rocker/Photoshoot/Video thing has only been on my Android since the last update. And my iPad only got the Anhialator task, and the movie comeback. How long have you been without real events? The more people that relate their similar problems, we might find a bug that needs addressing, or a solution. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I play on my iPhone 5, koko

• GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    I also have "no goals." Just that message made me a little sad. Like for myself.
    Yeah but I have no goals, except one that doesn't exist. I keep going there but the door is always locked.
    I'll post a pic later.

oh, and cheer up gluadmin. Who needs goals? You have us. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • BriaBria Registered Users 132 Posts
    I'm playing on my iPhone, and I've gotten the SoChic Hampton events, the Brandon Marlo, etc. + the Liza Love events + random mediocre Simon events. But I'm only on level 26 (almost 27) right now. That could be why.

I JUST got to the Ryan Starr set of events though. I feel like I'm basically all over the place right now, lol.
    • GC ID: bria-maria
    • KKH: Bria
  • AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    did you guys check the brew palms in hollywood? and then speak to a guy at mirimount next door who offers the part for 10 stars. after the movie you are given the goal to buy the store.

i just did it again on my other account.
    no i don't have any chill
  • krystal1992krystal1992 Registered Users 7 Posts
    im stuck on level 7 i cant get enough energy at the same time and i had two break ups already i dont know what to do on this game
    Alkoholiks wrote: »
    did you guys check the brew palms in hollywood? and then speak to a guy at mirimount next door who offers the part for 10 stars. after the movie you are given the goal to buy the store.

This is where I obvi screwed myself.. didn't charm him = no goals.
    Bria wrote: »
    I've gotten the SoChic Hampton events, the Brandon Marlo, etc. + the Liza Love events. JUST got to the Ryan Starr set of events though

Never heard of Liza Love... been waiting to see Ryan Starr again...

Nothing... Ugh!
  • BriaBria Registered Users 132 Posts
    Wish wrote: »
    This is where I obvi screwed myself.. didn't charm him = no goals.

I didn't charm him either, and I still have goals. But maybe we're on different levels. I'm almost to level 27; what level are you?
    • GC ID: bria-maria
    • KKH: Bria
    I never got the choice. Ahhhh. *deep sigh*

ok, so my Ipad is stalled, regular things from Simon nothing special. So, I'm just continuing to take them, to date my spouse and throw parties, hoping when I level up more becomes available. I also didn't charm the director for the Brandon movie, none of my games. yet the Androids got the Liza Love things after So Chic in the Hamptons. I still have 2 more things for Liza in about 6 hours (one thing on each Android) so....we'll see where that goes when Lisa Love is done.

And.......we are so close to the weekend. Let's all think positive thoughts for a great event for something to earn, a great KK Sale outfit, a nice Sale......the possibilities are endless. Fingers crossed for something for everyone. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Bria wrote: »

I didn't charm him either, and I still have goals. But maybe we're on different levels. I'm almost to level 27; what level are you?

Halfway thru Level 28... Wishing Liza or Ryan would call :/