Options

Why is my husband so useless?

corvinalcorvinal Registered Users 6 Posts
Hi, I'm new here in this forum. So, I was asked in marriage and I got this huge wedding, now this useless guy insists on having dates daily!!!! First I had to spend $17500 and now he wants me to pay his dinner every. single. day. He has no purpose at all in the game. Should I break up with him? I'm an A lister and I'm afraid I'll lose fans.

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Once you are married, your spouse starts to give you energy, cash and yellow smiley things when you click on him . Just like any inanimate fire hydrant or newspaper display. lol. But yes, unlike the garbage can, your spouse costs you money or energy each day. And I think the spouse only pays out once a day.

I have one android game married, ehh. One Ios game married - yay. this one says nice things to me everytime he sees me!. And one android game divorced. I haven't been pestered to date yet since the divorce, but oddly enough, when that game goes home she's all alone. It honestly is a little more fun when you go through the game with a love interest. JMO
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ChiyoChiyo Registered Users 65 Posts
    Does it matter which rank your date has ? I'm dating an A-lister who is no. 2 in my game. He wore an ugly jacket so I bought him a new one but then I discovered that he has a really weird pony tail ! Now I want to get rid of him and date the only pretty A-lister that I have met so far but he's only no. 228. Would that affect the number of fans I can gain by being seen with him or does it only matter that he's on the A list ?
  • Options
    I think it doesn't matter, idk
  • Options
    So he's like a pet? In which house do I have to click to receive energy and stuff?
  • Options
    Well he doesn't give as often as a pet, I lose track tbh, but I think it matters more when the time is up. He's 'given it up' on the plane, in a restaurant, in any home. But if your energy is full be careful not to brush up against his field. (I can't believe I'm saying this, but) Otherwise he just kind of spits it on the floor.

10 minutes later, and I'm very embarrassed. I'm a Gemini, so good girl/bad girl. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Chiyo wrote: »
    Does it matter which rank your date has ? I'm dating an A-lister who is no. 2 in my game. He wore an ugly jacket so I bought him a new one but then I discovered that he has a really weird pony tail ! Now I want to get rid of him and date the only pretty A-lister that I have met so far but he's only no. 228. Would that affect the number of fans I can gain by being seen with him or does it only matter that he's on the A list ?

How serious is this? If he's just a date (especially an NPC non player character) you can replace one for the other, you just start over with them. The lower their rank, the less it seems to cost to get back with them if you change your mind. If it's a friend and you want to build the relationship keep them. I don't think NPCs change.

You can't go by me though. This is the first and only game I've ever played.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Well he doesn't give as often as a pet, I lose track tbh, but I think it matters more when the time is up. He's 'given it up' on the plane, in a restaurant, in any home. But if your energy is full be careful not to brush up against his field. (I can't believe I'm saying this, but) Otherwise he just kind of spits it on the floor.

10 minutes later, and I'm very embarrassed. I'm a Gemini, so good girl/bad girl. ;)

Wow, you're filthy! I'm shocked. On a plane, of all places...
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    JjewellsJjewells Registered Users 181 Posts

Given it up, huh? Lol...naughty, naughty Koko! :p
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ∴°☆°ღƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღ°☆°∴ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
    ..*.Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷGC: Jjewells!Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ.*..
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ∴°☆°ღƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღ°☆°∴ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
  • Options
    uh oh. um, I said I was embarrased. I'll go sit in the corner and think about what I've done.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    uh oh. um, I said I was embarrased. I'll go sit in the corner and think about what I've done.

No, no don't listen to Jjewells and I-- we were just enjoying your evocative verbs and such! It was very funny!

It IS an exciting game! This is why I'm glad I chose the money at So Chic Hamptons, and not Harland. I might have been joining you in the corner! ;)

EDIT: I just looked more closely at Jjewell's current avatar-- she's clearly traveling around the world, making out with FG everywhere! She'll be joining us in the corner. So definitely don't listen to us! (another cool pic, Jjewells!)
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19