Options

FYI: Dates in The Hamptons are Free!!!

WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
Loving hanging on the East Coast & free Swan Dinner Dates.

Thanks as well to Tami, who says dates in Dubai are also Free!

Good to know (in case y'all didn't) :)

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Not only that, but I just wandered into the Swan Club for no reason, and it looked so empty, just on a hunch I clicked on the glasses on the middle table, over by the pitcher and glasses, and I got an energy! Another freebie in the Hamptons. Just wanted to pass that along.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LisaPizzaLisaPizza Registered Users 20 Posts
    You can also get free dates at the Black Rabbit nightclub in Sydney, the Tulip nightclub in London and the Florence nightclub. There are a couple of tasks to press that cost, but plenty that don't, so you can just avoid the 'clink glasses' etc ones that cost money. I used to spend a fortune dating at the restaurants in LA/NYC but now it's cheaper to jet my hubby off around the world :)

Lisa x
  • Options
    Not only that, but I just wandered into the Swan Club for no reason, and it looked so empty, just on a hunch I clicked on the glasses on the middle table, over by the pitcher and glasses, and I got an energy! Another freebie in the Hamptons. Just wanted to pass that along.

Yep... the lemonade is a super cute tap!

JUST discovered today, that the Teddy Bear in Kourtney's house is tappable! :)

All that missed energy... Gah!
  • Options
    LisaPizza wrote: »
    You can also get free dates at the Black Rabbit nightclub in Sydney, the Tulip nightclub in London and the Florence nightclub. There are a couple of tasks to press that cost, but plenty that don't, so you can just avoid the 'clink glasses' etc ones that cost money. I used to spend a fortune dating at the restaurants in LA/NYC but now it's cheaper to jet my hubby off around the world :)

Lisa x

Great tip!
    I always avoided them due to airfare, but it ends up being cheaper ;)
  • Options
    stzaghloulstzaghloul Registered Users 1 Posts
    Wish wrote: »
    Great tip!
    I always avoided them due to airfare, but it ends up being cheaper ;)

I prefer dating in NYC it's expensive but it doesn't use up all my energy
  • Options
    RubyDRubyD Registered Users 189 Posts
    :confused: Are these dates free to A-listers only or married couples only? I was in Sydney at the club and nothing was free. I'm still only level 10, so Long Island (the Hamptons) is not yet available to me.
  • Options
    Hmmm, can anyone else confirm this? The only thing I had to pay for was a round of drinks I think, but I'm level 29. A cheap date money wise is Punta Mira, Mexico. 2 drinks and 10 for a meal I think. My husband will hate this, but when he gets up I'll ask if I can put the game on his phone, just so I can see what's up with Sidney dates Ruby. But no guarantees. He might just say no. lol. But try mexico for a cheap date, also Brew Palms in Hollywood. That's cheap in comparison to Vegas, or New York.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thank you, Kokokokonut.
  • Options
    DaphyDaphy Registered Users 133 Posts
    Hamtons are free except for the drinks, around 70 dollars I think. As well has the one in Dubai
    Homestly, I was hoping the the Swan would be even more expensive than Oak because then I use less energy and get the most hearts on dates.
  • Options
    What level are you, Daphy? Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but all the balloons cost energy for me. When you say free do you mean game cash or energy? Wow. I think you guys mean free as in game cash. I think of my time as money, so energy costs me. ;)

Ok, nevermind, lol.
  • Options
    I think we're talking game "cash" free (Mexico, Dubai, Hamptons)...
    but yes, they all cost energy... :)
  • Options
    I considered Free to mean "have a drink" which is energy only in Lif vs buy a round in Lif which costs 50$ plus an energy?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LisaPizzaLisaPizza Registered Users 20 Posts
    So sorry if my post confused anyone - when I was talking about Sydney/Florence/London being free I was talking about cash-wise (like Wish). So they all cost energy, but whereas in the NYC restaurant and in Brew Palms and Panino in LA, where you spend out energy AND cash in order to complete the task, in the other places there are lots of options to use energy but NO cash. Ultimately this can save quite a lot of money, but you're right - it'll use much more energy than when you buy the vintage wine in the NYC restaurant.

Be nice if our dates paid from time to time, huh? ;)

Lisa x
  • Options
    LisaPizza wrote: »
    So sorry if my post confused anyone - when I was talking about Sydney/Florence/London being free I was talking about cash-wise (like Wish). So they all cost energy, but whereas in the NYC restaurant and in Brew Palms and Panino in LA, where you spend out energy AND cash in order to complete the task, in the other places there are lots of options to use energy but NO cash. Ultimately this can save quite a lot of money, but you're right - it'll use much more energy than when you buy the vintage wine in the NYC restaurant.

Be nice if our dates paid from time to time, huh? ;)

Lisa x
    This is the 1st game in ages I've played that still uses the old energy model, so that's probably why I equated free with energy. My sincere apologies for wasting your energy, uh, time explaining to me. :-)

Yes, the $$ outlay for these frequent dates does become an issue. I'm surprised even spouses won't treat from time to time. I'll play the field a while longer unless I meet an A or B lister (I am D) who will deign to speak to me much less woo me, lol.
  • Options
    DaphyDaphy Registered Users 133 Posts
    RubyD wrote: »
    What level are you, Daphy? Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but all the balloons cost energy for me. When you say free do you mean game cash or energy? Wow. I think you guys mean free as in game cash. I think of my time as money, so energy costs me. ;)

Ok, nevermind, lol.

Free as in money. Not energy lol. I play one two different iPods one level 29. And the other level 16. I still go out of my way to go to New York for dates