Options

I need help

LillyOrchidLillyOrchid Registered Users 2 Posts
Can someone help me please this just started a couple of days ago and I cannot get on. This has happened to me before and I had to restart the game since it has happened again I do not want to restart the game again. It happened when went to the LAX Airport to New York. The is a baggage symbol saying tL <U Cstars then the dashes show up then on the other side it is K Star symbol with the tL<U Cstars. Can someone tell me if it is my problem or the game's problem. I don't want to restart and this is very frustrating to me.

Comments

• Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Can someone help me please this just started a couple of days ago and I cannot get on. This has happened to me before and I had to restart the game since it has happened again I do not want to restart the game again. It happened when went to the LAX Airport to New York. The is a baggage symbol saying tL <U Cstars then the dashes show up then on the other side it is K Star symbol with the tL<U Cstars. Can someone tell me if it is my problem or the game's problem. I don't want to restart and this is very frustrating to me.

Can you take a screenshot and post it?
    Also, what device/OS are you on?
  • Options
    LillyOrchidLillyOrchid Registered Users 2 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Can you take a screenshot and post it?
    Also, what device/OS are you on?

I am playing the facebook game on my windows laptop

9592716100d99d2cb8c41676d8b326b3.jpg