Fan limit??

HelphelpHelphelp Registered Users 124 Posts
I've stopped gaining fans, I'm at 321.9M, is that the max?

if so what's the point in doing gigs any more??

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Yes, that seems to be the max for fans at this time. But are fans all you want? Are you collecting houses, pets, vehicles, furniture, and clothes? How about all the Achievements like Glam, Big Spender, Day Job etc? TBH, the fans to me are just numbers, sure everyone wants to be top 10, but when you're at Max Fans, there is still a lot to do. Are you connecting with friends in the game, or just playing with non player characters? I still do the gigs to get cash, level points, and stars. Then I buy stuff in the game. I love STUFF. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • HelphelpHelphelp Registered Users 124 Posts
    I do like all the collecting stuff but it's a bit silly that there is a max fan limit because when the new update comes I could have been ahead of willow by loadssssss haha

Willow is annoying lol
  • ponylatteponylatte Registered Users 170 Posts
    ^I second that. How she has any fans in the first place is still a mystery to me.
    Fortunately, I haven't hit the fan limit yet. I hope we can just destroy Willow's carreer in the future and get her out of the picture. Lol
    So sick and tired, for real! >_>
    Call me Pony ^_^
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    With each update the max fans cap will increase. So you're just ahead of the game, as it were. New update is coming soon. :)
  • BriaBria Registered Users 132 Posts
    @Gluadmin: So, does that mean that when there is another update, our fans will automatically increase accordingly?
    • GC ID: bria-maria
    • KKH: Bria
    On another note, since I've actually reached the max number of fans (for the first time!), I've also FINALLY gotten my event bonus back! Took literally forever. Like, I've been working at it for like a month now...
    Do you know how irritating it is to do 8hr gigs for a month with no bonus? Uhh..it sucks. Lol.
  • Crystalici0us1Crystalici0us1 Registered Users 66 Posts
    ^^ I've been having to do most of my gigs with no bonus! It sucks! I only have like $3,000 and 10 kstars, so I cannot afford to buy anything to bring my points up enough to get the bonus. I have already bought all of the "affordable" items and everything else either costs too much money or have to be bought with kstars so I'm basically stuck with no bonus most of the time. Sometimes I get lucky and get the bonus but most of the major gigs are done without. Instead, I've been wasting the little money I actually have to fly around the world tapping fire hydrants and newspaper dispensers hoping to get energy lol.
    Bria wrote: »
    @Gluadmin: So, does that mean that when there is another update, our fans will automatically increase accordingly?

Ah, you mean like will you jump up according to whatever you've earned since the cap? That's a good question and I think the answer is no, unfortunately. I will double check however.
    Yup, that's exactly what I meant. Thanks for the quick reply.
  • WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    I wish they'd raise the limit to 500M or something...
    I mean what does it matter, it's virtual anyway!?
    I've been at Max forever, it's kinda boring.
    After the update, it only took a few gigs to be back at Max.
    Wish wrote: »
    I wish they'd raise the limit to 500M or something...
    I mean what does it matter, it's virtual anyway!?
    I've been at Max forever, it's kinda boring.
    After the update, it only took a few gigs to be back at Max.

Well, consider how daunting it would be to be a new person playing and the max was 10 bajillion and everyone was already there. :/
  • WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Well, consider how daunting it would be to be a new person playing and the max was 10 bajillion and everyone was already there. :/

lol uhhh duh!!!

I never even thought of that ;)