Babies???

ChadwickchickChadwickchick Registered Users 1 Posts
After being married for a long time or reaching a certain level will we be able to have a baby?

Comments

• BriaBria Registered Users 132 Posts
    Gosh, I hope not. That would be totally foul.
    • GC ID: bria-maria
    • KKH: Bria
  • Panda69xPanda69x Registered Users 60 Posts
    Yeah, no. I respectfully am against babies in the game. Babies are great and all in real life if that's your thing, but think about how expensive/time consuming it already is to have to date your significant other in the game, do you really want to add "Feed the baby", "Change the baby" etc. to the mix? I really worry that it would take away from the main point of the game which is fashion, fame, fans and whatnot. To be clear, I mean no offense to anyone who wants otherwise, this is just my humble opinion. :)
  • WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    Ugh... no thanks ;)
  • MsReannaMsReanna Registered Users 60 Posts
    Lol a full bar of energy would be gone in like 30 seconds if they did that.

Also we'd prolly get a lot of hate from people (Willow Pape) she'll prolly be like, " Forgetting your child in a hotel?? PATHETIC #dobetter" -324726846 fans

Lmao.
    GC: MsReanna
    Kkh Name: Annabella.
  • BriaBria Registered Users 132 Posts
    ^Ahaha, for real though.
    • GC ID: bria-maria
    • KKH: Bria
  • JjewellsJjewells Registered Users 181 Posts
    MsReanna wrote: »
    Lol a full bar of energy would be gone in like 30 seconds if they did that.

Also we'd prolly get a lot of hate from people (Willow Pape) she'll prolly be like, " Forgetting your child in a hotel?? PATHETIC #dobetter" -324726846 fans

Lmao.
    Lol, Preach! Our SO are already dependent on us, so its already like having a baby. I'm good with the way it is atm. And Willow would definitely cause us to lose fans, lol
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ∴°☆°ღƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღ°☆°∴ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
    ..*.Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷGC: Jjewells!Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ.*..
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ∴°☆°ღƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღ°☆°∴ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ