Options

im out of money on this game

krystal1992krystal1992 Registered Users 7 Posts
i need help someone please help me im on level 7 and just pass the level with out paying money out of pocket

Comments

• Options
    JjewellsJjewells Registered Users 181 Posts
    i need help someone please help me im on level 7 and just pass the level with out paying money out of pocket

Are you clicking on all the available stuff? Fire hydrants, bottles, signs, mannequins, plants, etc...all randomly give either cash, xp or energy. Sometimes they give all 3 and sometimes (rarely), they don't. Also, do some 1 hour gigs or work a shift at So Chic in Downtown LA to earn cash.
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ∴°☆°ღƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღ°☆°∴ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
    ..*.Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷGC: Jjewells!Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ.*..
  • Options
    krystal1992krystal1992 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Thank you for helping me ...
  • Options
    JjewellsJjewells Registered Users 181 Posts
    Thank you for helping me ...

Anytime :) I forgot to state that clicking on your cash and kstar bar every 24 hrs and watching the videos will garner you free cash and kstars. Great way to save up without any spending. It works for iOS devises, but I'm not certain about android or pc.
    ..*.Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷGC: Jjewells!Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ.*..
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Works on my Android Tablet (Samsung Galaxy Tab S) but doesn't work on my Samsung Galaxy Phone. I'm thinking maybe because of the technology, because I got the phone 11 months ago, (S4) and got the newest Tab at Christmas. Before that, I had a Polaroid Tab and it wouldn't play the videos either.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary