Totally Random KKH... let's share!

WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
1) I cannot stand that BlTCHY bartender at LIF... no matter how hard I try, I still end up hitting her sensor sometimes... "What'll it be?"

Nothing you washed up looking stripper!

2) I got bored a few days ago & went thru my contact list & removed ALL those guys wearing vertical blind sunglasses... ugh! And the ones with chains in polo shirts etc... Ack! Didn't know you could remove stuff from contacts, thru gifting.

3) Bought that poor girl in that white lab looking coat & horrid long yellow skirt the midriff bearing black dress for $120 bucks... couldn't stand bumping into her, looking like that anymore lol.

Any tips or silly stuff you've done?
Some of the ppl in the game are dressed horribly!

Oh, I also removed ALL Junky looking purses from everyone :)
Prev13456749

Comments

• WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    LOL.. oh how I love showing up to a fancy gig wearing my Santa Hat, ripped jeans & black lipstick... & then Ray says... "You look great! You chose a Perfect Look for this Event!"

hee hee :D
  • MsReannaMsReanna Registered Users 60 Posts
    Maria's rude niece that I had to drag to Paris with me and now she's "missing" like why.
    GC: MsReanna
    Kkh Name: Annabella.
    FYI... I never met Cassio :(
  • PabloPicassoPabloPicasso Registered Users 55 Posts
    I have days when I want to buy Willow something, ANYTHING at all, just so she can look like an actual celebrity/competitor with fans. That High School Musical looking outfit been tired since I still worked at So Chic in Downtown LA :( #HelpTheWillow #SaveTheWillow
    Picasso baby!
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Random thoughts
    - I want to steal the nasty Lif bartender's skeezy outfit and wear it on a date with Dan Simard (bartender, Chateau Nuit). Think he kinda looks like Chris Hardwick (Talking Dead/@Midnight/the Nerdist). Anyone else love Chris Hardwick?
    - Also want to steal Maria's clothes and cell phone, but know I could never take her in fight!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

Wish wrote: »
    FYI... I never met Cassio :(

People are gonna hate me for saying this, but to me, Cassio looks VERYYYyyyyy similar to Brandon Marlo. Life lessons here:
    **** If you go around talking about smelling people, nobody likes you.
    **** If you go around talking about sleeping with people, making them fall in love with you, & then ignoring them afterwards, everybody wants you!

So, NEVER ADMIT that you can smell anyone!!! It's social suicide.

• ClaireInGameClaireInGame Registered Users 258 Posts
    I just want to know, whats up with the troll who's constantly posting threads here using different user names,posting some kind of game schedule in red. Nobody mentions it here but I'm curious what's the point? I wonder what they get out of it. So far, I've noticed no reply to the said troll, but I wonder why they're not just deleted?
    Google + account name : Wolfee1029
    also my brand new Facebook account Shelby Wolfee
    I have days when I want to buy Willow something, ANYTHING at all, just so she can look like an actual celebrity/competitor with fans. That High School Musical looking outfit been tired since I still worked at So Chic in Downtown LA :( #HelpTheWillow #SaveTheWillow

omg I love you.
    I'm buying Willow an outfit next.... but something dreadful!
    #thanksforinspiringme
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Random thoughts
    - I want to steal the nasty Lif bartender's skeezy outfit and wear it on a date with Dan Simard (bartender, Chateau Nuit). Think he kinda looks like Chris Hardwick (Talking Dead/@Midnight/the Nerdist). Anyone else love Chris Hardwick?
    - Also want to steal Maria's clothes and cell phone, but know I could never take her in fight!

LOL Loves it.

Dan Simard *Is* hot... but he kinda reminds me of that @ss "Jax" on Vanderpump Rules.... which makes him unacceptable. The bartender at The Brew Palms reminds me of Tom Sandoval from the show... he's got this arrogant smugness about him, I'd like to toss some wine in his face :)
  • BriaBria Registered Users 132 Posts

For real. She's so ratchet.
    • GC ID: bria-maria
    • KKH: Bria
  • BriaBria Registered Users 132 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    People are gonna hate me for saying this, but to me, Cassio looks VERYYYyyyyy similar to Brandon Marlo. Life lessons here:
    **** If you go around talking about smelling people, nobody likes you.
    **** If you go around talking about sleeping with people, making them fall in love with you, & then ignoring them afterwards, everybody wants you!

So, NEVER ADMIT that you can smell anyone!!! It's social suicide.

Except doesn't Brandon Marlo have a nastache? :/
    • GC ID: bria-maria
    • KKH: Bria
  • Panda69xPanda69x Registered Users 60 Posts
    I've always had a crush on the guy from Chateau Nuit not really for what he looks like but because I'm a sucker for a guy who calls me "Madame", lol it's dorky but true. The bartending chick at LIF is mostly annoying to me because just about everytime I try to tap on the bottle below her for energy she tries to sell me a drink, it's maddening! But the game characters that haunt me the most are all of the crazy silhouettes inside the Black Rabbit. I mean really, what is up with those weirdos? Like the girl casually rocking the "The Egyptian" dance like it's coming back in style or the chick who's having some type of fist pumping seizure in an endless loop, I find her both disturbing and mesmerizing. But the true nightmare of the bunch is the guy by himself, hunched over doing some kind of dance move that looks like he's either beating some poor person below the screen to death or violently masterbating in the middle of the dance floor. I'm telling you that guy is the serial kill of the KKH game if there ever was one. True story.
    ROFL Panda!!! :D

Random thought... why in the hell are all the guys in the game the same height, or shorter than the girls? Make them taller!!!

Also, I just beat down some E-Lister at Oak when he tried to steal some other dude's satchel... Alvin was super impressed (used my Annihilator Movie training!)..

And I am seeing Cassio lookalikes EVERYWHERE!

Weird :p
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    (This is one of my favorite threads in a long time.)

Incidentally, that bartender from Lif is actually from Stardom as well. I think she may have also been in A-List. So if it makes you feel any better, she's wicked old and has been at it a LONG time.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    oh, I love the chick bartender at LIF. When your friends are in the scene, if you buy the drink the gossip is free. But her gossip is about your friend!..spent 100 dollars today in 2 games buying cheap drinks just for this purposes. At first I thought...Nah, she didn't say that. So I drank again and she repeated it. Something along the lines of "Luz Varias (or game name) just ordered a drink and said she was an audiologist. I told her I didn't care." It was so funny. so.....if you're in LIF and you see a Google+ or GC friend up near the bar, buy a drink, get the free gossip and see what blondie says about your friend. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • TamiTami Registered Users 376 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »

Same lol. Especially loved Panda's post! xD I had to see it for myself after reading lol.
  • JjewellsJjewells Registered Users 181 Posts
    Panda69x wrote: »
    I've always had a crush on the guy from Chateau Nuit not really for what he looks like but because I'm a sucker for a guy who calls me "Madame", lol it's dorky but true. The bartending chick at LIF is mostly annoying to me because just about everytime I try to tap on the bottle below her for energy she tries to sell me a drink, it's maddening! But the game characters that haunt me the most are all of the crazy silhouettes inside the Black Rabbit. I mean really, what is up with those weirdos? Like the girl casually rocking the "The Egyptian" dance like it's coming back in style or the chick who's having some type of fist pumping seizure in an endless loop, I find her both disturbing and mesmerizing. But the true nightmare of the bunch is the guy by himself, hunched over doing some kind of dance move that looks like he's either beating some poor person below the screen to death or violently masterbating in the middle of the dance floor. I'm telling you that guy is the serial kill of the KKH game if there ever was one. True story.

Lmao!! This post made my day. Thank you!
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ∴°☆°ღƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღ°☆°∴ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
    ..*.Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷGC: Jjewells!Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ.*..
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ∴°☆°ღƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღ°☆°∴ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
  • RawryRawrRawryRawr Registered Users 227 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »

Incidentally, that bartender from Lif is actually from Stardom as well. I think she may have also been in A-List. So if it makes you feel any better, she's wicked old and has been at it a LONG time.

Yes!! I love her LOL. It's great that they brought her over and a few others.
    GC: ~ Scotty ~

Add me! :)
  • corvinalcorvinal Registered Users 6 Posts
    that guy from So Chic makes me annoyed because he's always calling me boss with his sarcastic look
    Lol as long as he gives me a grand each week, he can call me Boss ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MsReannaMsReanna Registered Users 60 Posts
    Is Elizabeth Korkov based off Anna Wintour ?
    GC: MsReanna
    Kkh Name: Annabella.
    That's the rumor on the net. I googled your question and came up with a really funny thing on BuzzFeed all about the game. and midway down it says she is Anna, and Anna is mean. lol And she looks like her, and barks orders (in the beginning) like Anna.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    When filming Lessons with Crystal Fletcher I insulted her so she can lose the bonus - she did, but I lost fans, because was filmed of course, it was in front of the camera, duh! :D and then Maria calls me and says something like - Congrats on the success of "Lessons" and consider it as a lesson to never insult anyone in front of the camera

I swear I was laughig out loud for 10 min
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Rosie99Rosie99 Registered Users 64 Posts
    Before one of the updates I was married to Ayden Lewis (because that's who kim set me up with) he always insulted my outfit, so I dressed him in a white wife beater and white shorts so he looked like he was wearing a t-shirt and boxers. ****! I was even wearing $900 shoes and he was wearing underwear and he was insulting me! I finally got divorced from him!
  • MagaleMagale Registered Users 29 Posts
    Speaking of random... why am i standing there during the photoshoot?

kchs84.png
    Rosie99 wrote: »
    Before one of the updates I was married to Ayden Lewis (because that's who kim set me up with) he always insulted my outfit, so I dressed him in a white wife beater and white shorts so he looked like he was wearing a t-shirt and boxers. ****! I was even wearing $900 shoes and he was wearing underwear and he was insulting me! I finally got divorced from him!

LOL.. I've heard about these insulting dates!
    Never had a single one... screw you buddy... pfft! :D
    When filming Lessons with Crystal Fletcher I insulted her so she can lose the bonus - she did, but I lost fans, because was filmed of course, it was in front of the camera, duh! :D and then Maria calls me and says something like - Congrats on the success of "Lessons" and consider it as a lesson to never insult anyone in front of the camera

I swear I was laughig out loud for 10 min

Ha ha ha... I did the exact same thing with the same results :)
    Magale wrote: »
    Speaking of random... why am i standing there during the photoshoot?

kchs84.png

That is seriously weird! I guess you should just be glad you haven't turned into a dude with pink hair!
    Maybe Paul should get his head checked...

Yes, that looks like a glitch on the screen. I remember it happened to me, I didn't care, I just clicked away. But yeah, I insult Willow, throw drinks, and do bad things with one of my games. She is always losing fans, and that dark cloud with thunder hangs over her head a lot. I usually dress her in black, with butt kicker boots in case Willow is around. lol. Seriously hate those tweets of hers.

News bulletin: Finally plunked down 75 stars for the Paris dog. He is sooooooo adorable. He stretches to try and sniff you. Of course, now I have 12 KStars left on that game. So you know where I'll be......off making more. But seriously, if you love pets, the french one is so nice. I can sit and just watch him trying to sniff closer. Must be trained not to drool on the dress. He is worth every star.

Oh no. Now my other Android has him. That game is down to 4 Stars. lol. Ok, where are those google play gift cards I got? Be back in a bit. Lol
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MagaleMagale Registered Users 29 Posts
    Has anyone noticed some of the "clickable" items seem to be gone? For example, the bottles at Miraggio, The Brew and Panino are missing and I guess other stuff too. Maybe it's only happening to people playing on Facebook but anyways it seems weird.

On another note, I was wondering how many dates does it take to get 400 hearts (for this week's event)? Has any of you guys finished this quest?