Options

Hi :)

Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
I posted in the other KKH Thread for Friends but nobody responded so maybe I post here? I'm new to the forum. Been reading it and finally decided to join bc every one seems pretty wonderful! I'm level 29, max fans, #1 etc. But I'm looking for friends to play! I'm on Android so I guess Google +. Would love to have some real people in this game! I'm on it enough! I'm trying to make profile but can't do it on mobile!
ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...

Comments

• Options
    C1ar0uC1ar0u Registered Users 135 Posts
    If you want to add me my GC is C1ar0u
    Have fun!
    GC - C1ar0u
    Feel free to add me!! :p
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    GC can't play with Google+ it's iOS vs Android. But Breen819, keep looking in the other section under Android. Look for people who have listed their google+ info. probably a gmail address. But I know there are some over there. I'm going to ask gluadmin to move this over for you. If it doesn't move there, just look around the Android Friend threads.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    GC can't play with Google+ it's iOS vs Android. But Breen819, keep looking in the other section under Android.

Ohh didnt know about that..
    GC - C1ar0u
  • Options
    Believe me, I feel so bad about falling asleep on our job, if you could play with Android, I'd marry you twice. lol. Throw my hubbies overboard. Darn, I'd need an Android Yacht. Ok, off the plane.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Believe me, I feel so bad about falling asleep on our job, if you could play with Android, I'd marry you twice. lol. Throw my hubbies overboard. Darn, I'd need an Android Yacht. Ok, off the plane.

I was that boring?? You're with me at Lif right now. ;)
    GC - C1ar0u
  • Options
    Cool! Thanks! If you guys are on Android or Google + I'd love to play with y'all! I'm not quite sure how to add friends but my e-mail is abrina.schaaf@gmail.com . Kokokokonut, I saw your thread about your Google + name and how to add you and I couldn't find you! I have all my achievements filled (except catwalk of course!) And want to fill my connections achievement! I feel so lonely, plus I'm out of storyline quests so trying to do some new stuff till the next thing rolls out.

• Options
    WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    Welcome... ppl are awesome here :)
  • Options
    Crystalici0us1Crystalici0us1 Registered Users 66 Posts
    I'm also looking for friends! My gmail is Crystalici0us25@gmail.com. I'd look you up but, google+ hates me and I can never find anyone when I try to search for them lol. Hoping to see you in my contacts in a couple days! :)
  • Options
    C1ar0u wrote: »
    If you want to add me my GC is C1ar0u
    Have fun!

Hey, my main game is on android but I recently started a game on my boyfriend's ipad. I can't get on it right this second but if you want to add me, Mrein2012 is the GC name. I'm not sure how to add people thru GC, but I'll try to figure it out tomorrow when I can get in the iPad if you don't wind up adding me. :)
  • Options
    Breen819 wrote: »
    Cool! Thanks! If you guys are on Android or Google + I'd love to play with y'all! I'm not quite sure how to add friends but my e-mail is abrina.schaaf@gmail.com . Kokokokonut, I saw your thread about your Google + name and how to add you and I couldn't find you! I have all my achievements filled (except catwalk of course!) And want to fill my connections achievement! I feel so lonely, plus I'm out of storyline quests so trying to do some new stuff till the next thing rolls out.

Sorry to blow up your thread haha.. Well, I went on google+ and searched for the name you provided and something came up, so I added it.. I hope it's you. If it is, add me back and let me know if I added the right person lol. I also tried that name without the "@gmail.com" part, and a couple profiles popped up, I'm not sure if any of them are you though, I'm not really familiar with google+, I've only started using it recently trying to add people to my KKH contacts. Anyway, hopefully the profile I added was you lol. Please let me know?
  • Options
    Breen819 I put abrina.schaaf@gmail.com into google+ and it said no one. So, I can't find you. But kokokokonut is my Game Center ID. for Google+ look for kokoLOkonut@gmail.com kokolo instead of kokoko We can hook up with that game, and then the other Android game I play will connect with you.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Hey, my main game is on android but I recently started a game on my boyfriend's ipad. I can't get on it right this second but if you want to add me, Mrein2012 is the GC name. I'm not sure how to add people thru GC, but I'll try to figure it out tomorrow when I can get in the iPad if you don't wind up adding me. :)

I'm GC LuzVarias, if you want to add me, too!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    Go to GameCenter, make sure you're logged in, and look on the bottom. from the left it says me, then friends........click friends. On the left of the Friends page there is a column To the right of the title Friends is a plus sign. Click that and a window pops up, Friends Request. Next to To: list the email or ID of who ever you want to be friends and play with. In LuzVarias' case.......type in LuzVarias then hit send to the right of where it says Friend Request. You've just asked Luz to play with you. Now, you do another, but this time hit the plus sign to the right of where you typed a members ID and add another, you'll find plenty of GC IDs here of people who want to play. Then it takes a little while, you should see them in friends both in your game and on Game Center. Good luck. This advice goes to anyone looking for GC friends. LuzVarias - see what I just got you into? lol.

GoodLuck Crystalici0us1 I'd add you but we already play together. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Uh oh! ;)

I've been reticent to add people to my current game because I progress slowly-- everyone I added was higher in rank than me, making it more impossible than ever to get to #1. The whole thing is silly though, because I was #1 when I played the game before. (I re-started some time ago--technical issues, a long boring story).

When I was #1 before, I eventually missed a few days playing and then Willow passed me and it was IMPOSSiBLE to get back above her again. (My kids keep wanting me to play with them and love them and stuff, jeez!) Willow was actually really annoying, more than usual even, and I just remembered about it. So, now I'm just gonna relax, maybe have more GC friends and not think about it again... It's more fun to see what other people do & say than to struggle over #1 and 2 with Willow. I love when people give a bit of their personalities in their greetings...

• Options
    I get a kick out of the greetings as well. Mine is banal. I just tell whoever clicks me "You look wonderful, great to see you" or something like that. I have one friend who is as rude as most of the guys when you start a date in the beginning. Luz- yours announces that you're remarrying, right? I love that one.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    So weird... Willow is #67 in my game!
  • Options
    Sorry to blow up your thread haha.. Well, I went on google+ and searched for the name you provided and something came up, so I added it.. I hope it's you. If it is, add me back and let me know if I added the right person lol. I also tried that name without the "@gmail.com" part, and a couple profiles popped up, I'm not sure if any of them are you though, I'm not really familiar with google+, I've only started using it recently trying to add people to my KKH contacts. Anyway, hopefully the profile I added was you lol. Please let me know?

It worked! I added you back! Hopefully I can see you on KKH. Google+ is not the easiest thing to add friends too. It's quite confusing! Hopefully I can find everyone else now too ;)

• Options
    Wish wrote: »
    So weird... Willow is #67 in my game!

Good! She shouldn't even get THAT far! It was just after awhile, when I'd reached the maximum fans and then had to be away for several days in a row, that she caught me. Maybe I was just unlucky-- may she never be dogging at your heels!

• Options
    Ok Breen819. Since Cystallici0us is my google+ friend, I'll find you there. Look for 2 of mine. ;)

ETA: Success. Kokolo and Kat Kokonut (in the game Koko and Z respectively) have added you on Google+ Breen.

And Crystall - my 2nd android game added you, so when you guys add me back we can play.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I get a kick out of the greetings as well. Mine is banal. I just tell whoever clicks me "You look wonderful, great to see you" or something like that. I have one friend who is as rude as most of the guys when you start a date in the beginning. Luz- yours announces that you're remarrying, right? I love that one.

Actually, right now i have a funny quote by Dolly Parton for my greeting! Never know what to say, so I alternate the banal with the silly... I have one friend who says something absolutely filthy. I tried dating her once, but it was too distracting. She's showing perhaps TOO much personality!

• Options
    LisaPizzaLisaPizza Registered Users 20 Posts
    You can have personalised greetings?!?! You guys have just blown my mind.

*runs off to create personalised greeting*
    *three hours later still desperately trying to think of something funny/cool*

Lisa x

GC: lisapizza83
  • Options
    Breen819 wrote: »
    It worked! I added you back! Hopefully I can see you on KKH. Google+ is not the easiest thing to add friends too. It's quite confusing! Hopefully I can find everyone else now too ;)

Awesome! If I'm right, I think it will take a couple of days before we are on each other's friends in the game. I'm pretty sure it took like 2 days after Koko and I added each other to google+ for her to pop up in my game. I'll keep an eye out for you!

And LuzVarias, I will look you up when I get a chance! Right now my daughter is hogging the ipad lol.
  • Options
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    I'm GC LuzVarias, if you want to add me, too!

Okay, I think I sent you a request! The name is Mrein2012.
  • Options
    Okay, I think I sent you a request! The name is Mrein2012.

I got ya! Well met.

• Options
    *three hours later still desperately trying to think of something funny/cool*
    GC: lisapizza83[/QUOTE]

Isn't that always the hard part of life!

• Options
    How do you make a personalized greeting?! And is it only an option for iOS or can you do it on android too? I must know lol!
  • Options
    How do you make a personalized greeting?! And is it only an option for iOS or can you do it on android too? I must know lol!

You go into your closet and click on the purple bubble on the top left, up above your star and heart totals. When you click it, it'll ask if you want to use your last twitter message as your greeting. Choose no and it'll let you write whatever you want...

Well, that's how IOS works, anyway. Don't know anything else.

• Options
    Crystallici0us, You finally showed up on KKH today. I didn't know it takes that long! I sent a little something your way. Don't know how long that takes! Your the first live person on my game. Now I need to try and find everyone else!

• Options
    Ok Breen819. Since Cystallici0us is my google+ friend, I'll find you there. Look for 2 of mine. ;)

ETA: Success. Kokolo and Kat Kokonut (in the game Koko and Z respectively) have added you on Google+ Breen.

And Crystall - my 2nd android game added you, so when you guys add me back we can play.

Awesome I think I added back everyone on Google +. Hope to see y'all soon!