Options

Home by priority

morgaine816morgaine816 Registered Users 101 Posts
I have the original apartment of course and the condo in California. I also have the Miami home with the dog there and it fully furnished. What should my next step be? Should I furnish the others before buying new homes? If I save for a new home which should be next? What are the benefits of throwing parties as opposed to back to back jobs?

Thank you

Comments

• Options
    WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    Hi :)

Well I wish I had asked this question here before buying the homes in Paris, London & Mexico (I will keep Miami though :)).... None of which serve me at all!!

I would buy the house in Calabasas, you can apparently invite 7 guests to parties there for easy money... plus it's close & you avoid paying for airfare. I would buy Calabasas & a Car (saves big on travel expenses) before buying any other homes, if I had it to do over.
  • Options
    Wish wrote: »
    Hi :)

Well I wish I had asked this question here before buying the homes in Paris, London & Mexico (I will keep Miami though :)).... None of which serve me at all!!

I would buy the house in Calabasas, you can apparently invite 7 guests to parties there for easy money... plus it's close & you avoid paying for airfare. I would buy Calabasas & a Car (saves big on travel expenses) before buying any other homes, if I had it to do over.

What are the advantages of parties?
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    What are the advantages of parties?

Well, depending on the home, they can VERY efficiently give you large amounts of fans and money.

I always party in the Calabasas house. For instance, the last time I checked (a few days ago), if I throw a 3 hr party, and only click on the blue bubbles directly over my guests' heads, they yield many extra blue event stars and one energy bolt each. So, I can start the 3 hour party at Calabasas with as little as 27 energy on my meter, and I'll still complete the party immediately. It will give me a reward of 1.17+ million fans, in one pass. No waiting, or running all over for more energy. That's an awesome deal! (edit: to be more clear, once I've clicked on each guest's overhead bubble, I'll still need to do one of the 2-4 energy tasks to complete the party. But the initial 27 stars is enough for this, too.)

Now, if the weekend event involves winning free prizes by completing events, you get a large number of event bonuses from each guest at this party, too.

Also, the house's dog is super-cute and rocks a striped polo shirt.

Just some food for thought!

Buy Calabasas soon as you can!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    LuzVarias wrote: »

Buy Calabasas soon as you can!

I'm working on it Big Time!!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    London gives you a cute dog in the bedroom, I think 50Stars? So, I like that home too. But you HAVE to have Calabasas. I go there for parties too. 7 people, with a little scrounging for energy, you can do an 8 hour party with 2 swipes through the house making small talk. Do it once, then spend an hour getting energy and then you're ready when you can small talk your 7 guests again. Then toss in a 4 energy task snacking or something, and you're done. 8 hour party in and hour and 4 minutes? Priceless.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    London gives you a cute dog in the bedroom, I think 50Stars? So, I like that home too.

I've never seen it! Could you post a picture, you Photo-effects Genie?

• Options
    London gives you a cute dog in the bedroom

I know I'll be glad I purchased those homes more, after I bite the bullet & finally buy the jet.
  • Options
    Kokokokonut, how many fans does the 8 hr party give you? I've been too lazy to do one yet...

• Options
    LondonDog_zps33f8b362.jpg

Here ya go. He sits down, pants, gets up. Real cutie pie. And he loves to give off energy for you every few hours. lol
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Kokokokonut, how many fans does the 8 hr party give you? I've been too lazy to do one yet...

I'm terrible. I don't watch number of fans. I judge my success by cash, stars, clothes and THINGS. lol. Whether I have a million fans or a gazillion fans......I still only get the max 34 Energy.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Awww... adorable!
  • Options
    ****, that's a cute puppy! Well, maybe someday I'll buy London.

Edit: want you to know, I'd only written D A M N. I do love triggering the bleeping, but I wasn't being truly obscene about a puppy.

• Options
    Are there benefits for furnishing the homes?
  • Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Are there benefits for furnishing the homes?

No. Just to make the house look super cute.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    Buying furnishings does add to your heart and star totals towards the initial completed star on your event meter. I've only bothered to furnish Calabasas, not my other homes. I only buy cash furniture items; I like to save the Kstars for clothes. Don't really know why I make that distinction... Sometimes when I have extra cash saved I gift someone, instead of buying furniture, which is another reason I haven't furnished my other places.

And LeyshlaGisel is right too: if your wardrobe is pretty full, the star and heart score would be so high that it wouldn't make any difference except cuteness.

• Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    That too but besides like INSIDE the house, there's nothing else to do which is a bummer. I couldn't imagine Glu raising the stakes and having our characters sitting down and all that other stuff since Im used to them standing all the time.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o