What will happen to Ram?

jerseyseymrjerseyseymr Registered Users 12 Posts
I just finished filming his "final" film and I'm just curious what will happen to him after his surgery? :)

Comments

• LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Nothing pretty much. He'll say he's doing fine and that's the last time you work for him until Glu decides to add another gig about him or not.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • jerseyseymrjerseyseymr Registered Users 12 Posts
    Nothing pretty much. He'll say he's doing fine and that's the last time you work for him until Glu decides to add another gig about him or not.

Oh okay, thanks :)
  • MzBabyPhat2UMzBabyPhat2U Registered Users 42 Posts
    i just finished filming his "final" film and i'm just curious what will happen to him after his surgery? :)

he has a life-saving operation.
  • ChiyoChiyo Registered Users 65 Posts
    I just did one of Simon's random gigs and ended up shooting with Ram. He looked well and no further mention of his disease, he must have forgotten about it lol
  • LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Chiyo wrote: »
    I just did one of Simon's random gigs and ended up shooting with Ram. He looked well and no further mention of his disease, he must have forgotten about it lol

Yeah, that reminds me of the time I had to look for someone in Lif who knew where Marcel was, and I couldnt find the dude, but I would get gigs from Simon and he would be the photographer. I was like, 'Uh, hello! He's right there!':p
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • jerseyseymrjerseyseymr Registered Users 12 Posts
    Yeah, that reminds me of the time I had to look for someone in Lif who knew where Marcel was, and I couldnt find the dude, but I would get gigs from Simon and he would be the photographer. I was like, 'Uh, hello! He's right there!':p

I finally got the messaged that Ram was saved by his operation yay And lol I know right. Many of the characters seem to forget what happened in the past. They're like Dory of Finding Nemo.