So chic... so crowded

jerseyseymrjerseyseymr Registered Users 12 Posts
What is this even lol. Why is there a rave in my store.

Just kidding. But seriously. These are small, trivial issues but I still want to share so it can get fixed. When my husband is around and then there are other people in my place (like when I had that old friend staying in my place for a while), or in this case when my husband is in the store and there are three other people (one is a future employee), my husband overlaps with them. I don't know, it just looks weird haha.

2qmqd8y.png

Also the left eye of my doll becomes red-ish when she's in this hamptons store or when she's in JFK or LAX. It just looks a little creepy.. yikes

30tkhh0.png

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    All 3 of those people not your husband are potential employees. After you pick one, the other two disappear, right? This isn't a glitch, your spouse just follows you around in the Hamptons. Even on the street. This just happened in the Hamptons update, so let's see what happens in the next update.

As far as your eye, maybe I'm blind - I can't see any red, I'm usually in Sunnies so I can't tell in my game. I'll take them off and check it out.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • jerseyseymrjerseyseymr Registered Users 12 Posts
    All 3 of those people not your husband are potential employees. After you pick one, the other two disappear, right? This isn't a glitch, your spouse just follows you around in the Hamptons. Even on the street. This just happened in the Hamptons update, so let's see what happens in the next update.

As far as your eye, maybe I'm blind - I can't see any red, I'm usually in Sunnies so I can't tell in my game. I'll take them off and check it out.

Thanks! Yeah, I finally hired Miranda, hope that was a good decision hehe.

About the red eye, it's not really very red, there's just a little red-ish part at the corner of the eye and it's only like that in certain places (like the two airports).
  • itsmauroitsmauro Registered Users 100 Posts
    I hired the man because I'm sick of seeing girls in every building lol
  • LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    itsmauro wrote: »
    I hired the man because I'm sick of seeing girls in every building lol

I was actually thinking about that, and because he was a guy, so it's eye candy for women who 'go shop' but I picked the chick that gives you fans.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • JjewellsJjewells Registered Users 181 Posts
    I did the same. The way Willow throws her hate at me, I lose fans quickly. So hiring her seemed the right choice.
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ∴°☆°ღƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღ°☆°∴ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
    ..*.Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷGC: Jjewells!Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ.*..
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ∴°☆°ღƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღ°☆°∴ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
  • LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Jjewells wrote: »
    I did the same. The way Willow throws her hate at me, I lose fans quickly. So hiring her seemed the right choice.

I haven't heard from that scrub for a while, I'm glad! lol
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    I didn't hire the man because his offer was ridiculous. Three energies per week? I mean I can punch a couple of pigeons and get me the same amount or more! And they recharge every couple of minutes! I'm not sure if the man would be eye candy, because we maybe just overthinking it. I feel that this game is super straight forward. There's no little shortcuts, just the big road you see. I maybe wrong about the eye candy, I dunno.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ehh, he didn't seem like my type so I went for the cash. Now, if it had been a Cassio type, or the Johnny Black from the Liza Love Quest. that would have been different. I'd live in the Hamptons. I'd buy the house, get the dog. Oh, wait. My hubby is everywhere in the Hamptons. Hiding behind the lightpole. Blocking the way in the store. Does he barge into Kourtneys? I forgot.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Punch a few pigeons! Good stuff.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

I haven't heard from that scrub for a while, I'm glad! lol

Me neither! I don't miss her though. LOL
    Mauve wrote: »
    I didn't hire the man because his offer was ridiculous. Three energies per week? I mean I can punch a couple of pigeons and get me the same amount or more! And they recharge every couple of minutes! I'm not sure if the man would be eye candy, because we maybe just overthinking it. I feel that this game is super straight forward. There's no little shortcuts, just the big road you see. I maybe wrong about the eye candy, I dunno.

"punch a couple of pigeons" Haha! That's funny! And yeah, I agree. So I hired the girl who gives me money.