Options

Im broke idk what to do

user032501user032501 Registered Users 5 Posts
I had a date with my gf and then i bought clothes because i want a bonus heart, but then after i bought it i now knew i was broke i went back to lax to ddo a job a so chic, it wasnt enough and then after i went to the airport i accidentally chose the wrong place and now i cant go back because i have no money, what should i do to have money my money is like 17 , please suggest me anything i could do, i posted this in the general discussion i thought it was at the faqs

Comments

• Options
    JjewellsJjewells Registered Users 181 Posts
    user032501 wrote: »
    I had a date with my gf and then i bought clothes because i want a bonus heart, but then after i bought it i now knew i was broke i went back to lax to ddo a job a so chic, it wasnt enough and then after i went to the airport i accidentally chose the wrong place and now i cant go back because i have no money, what should i do to have money my money is like 17 , please suggest me anything i could do, i posted this in the general discussion i thought it was at the faqs

I just posted this reply for another player experiencing the same problem as you:
    Jjewells wrote: »
    Are you clicking on all the available stuff? Fire hydrants, bottles, signs, mannequins, plants, etc...all randomly give either cash, xp or energy. Sometimes they give all 3 and sometimes (rarely), they don't. Also, do some 1 hour gigs or work a shift at So Chic in Downtown LA to earn cash.

Just click those things where you're at every few minutes to get some cash. Go into the restaurants to click on the bottles. Hope that helps.
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ∴°☆°ღƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღ°☆°∴ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
    ..*.Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷGC: Jjewells!Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ.*..
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    What location are you in? Tell us, and we can tell you where to click. We'll help you out with this. Did you just start? If you're brand new, maybe it would be easier to start over, that's something only you can decide.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts

Also, you can get free cash from within the starshop.
  • Options
    To add on to what gluadmin posted: Don't forget that you can also click on your cash bar (pun unintended) to get free cash every 24 hrs. The same applies for free kstars. Remember to do this every day because it's a great way to save up your kstars without having to purchase.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Just remember you have to watch the videos for that and not all devices let you watch videos.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    user032501user032501 Registered Users 5 Posts
    thank you guys it helped me alot i am now gaing small amounts of money atleast i am earning now thank you very much
  • Options
    thank you guys it helped me alot i am now gaing small amounts of money atleast i am earning now thank you very much

Glad the above suggestions helped out. In no time you'll have amassed a tidy sum. Then you can take us out for a drink or two, lol