To the person running the KKH Facebook page

GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
To the person running this page: https://www.facebook.com/KimKardashianHollywoodGame

Thank you for supporting the game. However, your profile pic and description must include "unofficial fan page" clearly. You must also remove all text that you have quoted from the forums or the official page unless you say “Glu has stated.” You are not a Glu representative, but are presenting yourself to be official.

If you do not make these changes immediately, we will have to move forward with having your page removed.

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    What is the official KKH Facebook page? I thought the one listed was it. Oopsie.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    What is the official KKH Facebook page? I thought the one listed was it. Oopsie.

Ah yes, that's the problem. The official page is here: https://www.facebook.com/KimKardashianGame
    Notice the difference in follower counts. ;)
  • RawryRawrRawryRawr Registered Users 227 Posts
    Hopefully they're even on here :S. I don't know if they'd even see an inbox message sent to them through their FB page if people think it's the real one lol. They'd probably be getting tons of messages, but never know xD.
    GC: ~ Scotty ~

Add me! :)
    RawryRawr wrote: »
    Hopefully they're even on here :S. I don't know if they'd even see an inbox message sent to them through their FB page if people think it's the real one lol. They'd probably be getting tons of messages, but never know xD.

Oh I know they are on here because they quote my posts on the page! LOL. They got in touch with the person on the FB page itself.
  • RawryRawrRawryRawr Registered Users 227 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Oh I know they are on here because they quote my posts on the page! LOL. They got in touch with the person on the FB page itself.

Oh...that's awkward LOL. Hopefully things work out smoothly then xD.
    GC: ~ Scotty ~

Add me! :)
  • Yannie1010Yannie1010 Registered Users 102 Posts
    I thought it was the real page too!
    I hope it doesn't get taken down, they seemed pretty active.
    I can't believe I never liked the official one.
    Game center: Yannie1010
    {A-lister and #1 on KKH; I love sending gifts}
    Yannie1010 wrote: »
    I thought it was the real page too!
    I hope it doesn't get taken down, they seemed pretty active.
    I can't believe I never liked the official one.

No, it won't get taken down as long as it's clear they are a fan page. :)
  • giggalzgiggalz Registered Users 8 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    No, it won't get taken down as long as it's clear they are a fan page. :)

had no idea there was this page..i just looked at it..it does say (fan page) in the about section
  • NikkiWayland90NikkiWayland90 Banned Users 33 Posts
    well their profile does state that they are the UO page. Says it in the description. And sadly they do better promoting for the game than the actual developers.
    well their profile does state that they are the UO page. Says it in the description. And sadly they do better promoting for the game than the actual developers.

Yes, they updated the page after this request, and this thread is quite old. But thanks for coming in here and being quite rude about it.

Furthermore, the very people you're insulting- you won a tshirt from them on the FB page which was sent out this week. I saw your name on the label.

So yeah, maybe consider that before you start criticizing.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts

Hey Nikki, you by your own admission haven't been here in a while, we're enjoying a nice weekend event, and you have started spewing insults in a number of threads. It's like graffiti, and not the witty entertaining kind either. Why don't you come sit over here with me in the nice section? Who hurt you Nikki? Who hurt you?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Since this is an old thread anyway, I'm just gonna go ahead and close it...
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.