Options

Please Glu, Fix my game!!!!

Mari CMari C Registered Users 19 Posts
:mad:

I really like the game and want to play! Seriously Glu! Fix my game and everybody's. I can't play since December, and there are people before that that haven't been able to play. Please keep up and give us at least better customer support!

Comments

• Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Mari C wrote: »
    :mad:

I really like the game and want to play! Seriously Glu! Fix my game and everybody's. I can't play since December, and there are people before that that haven't been able to play. Please keep up and give us at least better customer support!

The only way to get help is through a Customer Care ticket. We have no visibility into your account here.
  • Options
    Mari CMari C Registered Users 19 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    The only way to get help is through a Customer Care ticket. We have no visibility into your account here.

I've had submitted more than one ticket. This is a forum for the game, and I understand that you guys can't help, but Glu should stop by and read the threads posted so they can get feedback. Too many customers affected with the glitches, not only me. Also if you guys have this forum and have a section for technical issues then I think I'm not breaking any rules by posting when I have problems with the game, and maybe you can also give them feedback on all the issues posted here. Sorry, please understand the frustration.
  • Options
    sharrie-leasharrie-lea Registered Users 12 Posts
    I have sent in 3 tickets and I keep hearing that someone will contact me within 5 business days,it's been a month now and still no help.
    PLEASE someone help
  • Options
    Mari C wrote: »
    I've had submitted more than one ticket. This is a forum for the game, and I understand that you guys can't help, but Glu should stop by and read the threads posted so they can get feedback. Too many customers affected with the glitches, not only me. Also if you guys have this forum and have a section for technical issues then I think I'm not breaking any rules by posting when I have problems with the game, and maybe you can also give them feedback on all the issues posted here. Sorry, please understand the frustration.

I understand your frustration, and the team is well aware of the feedback.
  • Options
    morgaine816morgaine816 Registered Users 101 Posts
    You keep saying that. Then why has the team not fixed it??
  • Options
    Unfortunately, there isn't a way to "fix it." If you're playing on Facebook, the progress is lost. You can work with Customer Care to get currency back, but the progress is lost. I have no access to currency (or anything else in game), unfortunately.