Options

BeCareful when you're tired

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
I got up this morning, booted up and I had an angry phone call from C1Aou, apparently she said "You are so unprofessional I don't know how you got anywhere in the business" then she hung up and a box opened up and said she was 'breaking up with me' it would cost 25KStars to patch things up.

I don't know what she's talking about!. Then a box popped up and said I was paid 300 something dollars for a gig I must not have finished, 3 Stars with 2 empty. So, now I can't play with her anymore. I must have closed it to wait for more energy and forgot and went to bed.

I've never seen that before, not with a working relationship. So has anyone else ever been dumped professionally because you only did 3 stars? You're great C1Aou, but I can't afford to patch things up. I'll keep checking, if it gets down to 10, I'll pay the ransom for you. :cool:
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary

Comments

• Options
    C1ar0uC1ar0u Registered Users 135 Posts
    Haha I did that?? Wow I'm mean!! Sorry Koko I Will continue to do business with you on my side!
    GC - C1ar0u
    Feel free to add me!! :p
  • Options
    I don't know how I messed up. lol. But I also broke up with myself on one of my Androids, lol. And I'm watching for her cost to come down too. TBH, I'll get you back on my ipad first. But wow. If Fierce is an achievement.....your game is. My money is on you to be the first iOS game to bring down that tart Willow Pape.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I already charmed a photographer to have some infos about her. Watch out my next move. She's going down down down!
    GC - C1ar0u
  • Options
    I'm going to try and start a movement, for all the female characters to dress and look as much like Willow as they can on April Fools Day. Can you imagine running into all the Willow Clones that day? Never know when you click if it's her or one of us till we open out mouths. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hahahaha like the idea!!!! I already have the dress (I never wear it lol).
    Willow everywhere. What a nightmare..
    GC - C1ar0u
  • Options
    lovejana22lovejana22 Registered Users 65 Posts
    Are all the people you meet around the game drones or real players
  • Options
    What are you playing on?
    if it's iOS then sign into game center, and you can add other GC people and you will encounter them, and the NPC (non player character) or drones (cute I like that).

If it's Android - you connect with other people through google circles

You can tell who are your real people because when you tap their speech bubbles there is a greeting, then a drop down with say hello, gift, or a few other choices. The Drones bubbles say Charm or Chat. Be careful not to charm Drones. They'll do nothing for you except take your KStars.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    lovejana22lovejana22 Registered Users 65 Posts
    I am on Android, none of my friends play :( except my sister and we are maxed out.
  • Options
    You can tell who are your real people because when you tap their speech bubbles there is a greeting, then a drop down with say hello, gift, or a few other choices. The Drones bubbles say Charm or Chat. Be careful not to charm Drones. They'll do nothing for you except take your KStars.

Hahahaha big laugh for your bubble!! Let's go boom boom boom in the zoom zoom room!! Hahaha you made my day! Lol
    GC - C1ar0u
  • Options
    Ahh, yes, I started changing my greetings after reading about some fun ones, and how it's your personality coming through. That was an awesome idea. Might have been you. I'm terrible with remembering who tells me what. lol. That's from an old Blondie song. I'm Soooooo glad you saw it. I've been humming that song for a day.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    lovejana22 wrote: »
    I am on Android, none of my friends play :( except my sister and we are maxed out.

There are threads in the Friends section for finding android people to play with. Some androids connect with their FB friends, but the only sure way of connecting for me and a lot of other Android players is Google+. So, check the Friends section, and you'll find people. If you need more help, holler and one of the dolls here will help you.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    DaphyDaphy Registered Users 133 Posts
    This had actually happened to me before but only once. If it's a network friend, I don't know why they used the term "break up" and it was also from someone in my game center. I don't know what's up with that
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Ahh, yes, I started changing my greetings after reading about some fun ones, and how it's your personality coming through. That was an awesome idea. Might have been you. I'm terrible with remembering who tells me what. lol. That's from an old Blondie song. I'm Soooooo glad you saw it. I've been humming that song for a day.

For a second I thought you were singing the song "Rump Shaker" by wreckx-n-effect (from the '90s), but that didn't match how I imagine you! Glad you enlightened us! Funny stuff.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    NyssaNyssa Registered Users 32 Posts
    I know what you mean. I went to bed and woke up to find I had been fired at the studios and the part I was going to get was given to Crystal Fletcher.