Miramount pic loyalty contract

wensiewensie Registered Users 62 Posts
Should I spend 10k stars to do the loyalty contract??

Comments

• BriaBria Registered Users 132 Posts
    Ew, I wouldn't. Save those puppies up!
    • GC ID: bria-maria
    • KKH: Bria
  • wensiewensie Registered Users 62 Posts
    Ohh... Thanks...
    may I know What will happen if I didn't sign / sign the loyalty contract??
  • MzBabyPhat2UMzBabyPhat2U Registered Users 42 Posts
    wensie wrote: »
    Ohh... Thanks...
    may I know What will happen if I didn't sign / sign the loyalty contract??

I signed it and gave up the 10 K stars- i saved Liza. shoot starts in 12 hours.. (i wanna know what happened if you didn't) i felt robbed last time i did the hamptons and did not go for a part in the movie- i was like- all that hustle - for nothing (only 1,000 difference for the store). LOL
  • LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    I signed it and gave up the 10 K stars- i saved Liza. shoot starts in 12 hours.. (i wanna know what happened if you didn't) i felt robbed last time i did the hamptons and did not go for a part in the movie- i was like- all that hustle - for nothing (only 1,000 difference for the store). LOL

Lol at least you got a sweet store!
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • wensiewensie Registered Users 62 Posts

Well I did not use the 10 k stars... Liza have to apologize to chad in London but chad didn't accept her apology. Liza continue to be ban from miramount pictures... However the film continue in New Delhi Raja Motion Pic with the help of Ram
  • MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    Ohhh! For a minute there I thought you guys were talking about 10 thousand stars, because you know because of the k. But I just realized... Never mind. Hm, I'm not on that part yet, but I'll keep that in mind.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.