Gifting everything!

BabygirlBabygirl Registered Users 7 Posts
iPhone users only, I don't know how to add those that are on android. I'll be gifting everything but please be patient. Drop your game center ID's and I'll add you.

💖
Prev13456710

Comments

• JjewellsJjewells Registered Users 181 Posts
    Babygirl wrote: »
    iPhone users only, I don't know how to add those that are on android. I'll be gifting everything but please be patient. Drop your game center ID's and I'll add you.

��

Jjewells! Is my GC. Would appreciate anything above level 26 if possible. If not, I'll be happy having a GC friend. Thanks
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ∴°☆°ღƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღ°☆°∴ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
    ..*.Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷGC: Jjewells!Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ.*..
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ∴°☆°ღƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღ°☆°∴ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
  • LisaPizzaLisaPizza Registered Users 20 Posts

��

Thank you so much, Babygirl! What a kind offer. I'd really appreciate anything you're offering, and huge huge thanks in advance; gifts totally make my day!

My GC is lisapizza83
  • SquirttlesSquirttles Registered Users 19 Posts

��

My GC is -!-Squirrtles-!- ....always great to have new friends. Any gifts greatly appreciated.
  • DaphyDaphy Registered Users 133 Posts
    Is this still going on? my game center is daphne124
    I only have 2 friends on it lol
  • MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    Hello! Thank you for your generous offer! All I want is the double gold necklace from the Kardashian Collection that cost 60 stars, A brown purse that cost 75 stars, a tan trench coat that cost 120 stars (similar to one of KimK's outfits), and a pair of gold shoes that cost 45 stars.

My Gc: (+M0mo+54+)
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Ludb86Ludb86 Registered Users 21 Posts
    My gc:
    Ludb86

😉
  • TaraMTaraM Registered Users 15 Posts

��

My GC : The Lady -_-_
  • veramacenveramacen Registered Users 3 Posts
    My gc is veramacen14 aaaand thank you in advance, so kind of you to be doing this :)
  • SubversionSubversion Registered Users 11 Posts
    My gc is Reverieee and thank you in advance :) Everything level 27 and above would be great if possible :)
  • sinatrasnysinatrasny Registered Users 6 Posts
    Thanks for this generous offer �� My Game Center ID: sinatrasny
  • BabygirlBabygirl Registered Users 7 Posts
    Squirttles wrote: »
    My GC is -!-Squirrtles-!- ....always great to have new friends. Any gifts greatly appreciated.
    I tried adding but it was unable to find you, the name didn't exist.
    TaraM wrote: »
    My GC : The Lady -_-_
    This one doesn't seem to work too. :confused::(
  • BabygirlBabygirl Registered Users 7 Posts
    Also, yes this is still going on so if you're in need of new accessories, clothes or even shoes... I'll be gifting everything except for hair. (they don't have that option, sucks but oh well) <3
  • SabrinadhillonSabrinadhillon Registered Users 17 Posts
    My GC is Sabrina534 :)
  • Panda69xPanda69x Registered Users 60 Posts
    Hey Babygirl! I'm GC Panda69x and I would love to be your friend :) I've been playing forever so I have most things by now, but I always love new friends. Thank you for adding me :)
  • rgrosenbergrgrosenberg Registered Users 4 Posts
    This would be amazing! Game center is rebeccagrosenberg. Thanks so much!!!
  • AllisonYAllisonY Registered Users 1 Posts
    Mine is British-Allison! Add me!
  • MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    I'm not sure if you've popped up on my friends list yet.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Cordelia89Cordelia89 Registered Users 86 Posts
    Hi there! My gc username is mirabella891025. Would it be possible for you to send me the tan coat that's 120 stars? There is a black dress with a bit of gold on it that costs 60, a short dress right after the yellow one that costs 45. Then there's a silver dress and a shirt that I would really appreciate if you ewes able to gift them. Could you also gift me with one of the tattoos? And there's that 75 k star ring... Could I trouble you with that? ^_^

Thanks so much in advance!
    Add me on GC: mirabella891025! Would love to play with all you lovelies! ^_^
  • Jillmjones32Jillmjones32 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hi, my game center ID is jillmjones32. I would appreciate a gift and would love to have some more friends. I do not have any friends that play this game. Thank you
  • arciemayarciemay Registered Users 18 Posts

💖

please, I'd love the help. there are so many items I lost. I'd love k stars or anything. I appreciate it! my GC is Arciemayn. thank you. 😊
  • epicninja1313epicninja1313 Registered Users 7 Posts
    My GC is epicninja1313
  • TaTaETaTaE Registered Users 17 Posts
    Please add me doll!!! GC: < >Ta Ta< >
  • soulshinesbrightsoulshinesbright Registered Users 3 Posts
    I only need the newer clothing recently added!

soulshinesbright
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Add me please! My GC is KatePillgrim. I would be happy to recieve a gift from you ☺️ And let's be friends in the game!
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• marion57310marion57310 Registered Users 12 Posts
    Hey!
    My GC is marion57310
    This is very nice of you I'd be happy with anything :)
    Thanks!!!
  • KissmeimgingerKissmeimginger Registered Users 3 Posts
    This is super nice of you ☺️
    My GC is kissmeimginger
  • Honey MurphyHoney Murphy Registered Users 3 Posts
    How do I add and accept friends on here
  • Honey MurphyHoney Murphy Registered Users 3 Posts
    I'm using android... If any other android users are on here.. Contact me... I'm good people... Nothing like willow pape lol thanx again for your time & kind offers...... #Chao
  • megaan6megaan6 Registered Users 6 Posts
    My GC is megaan06

I need more friends who play KKH lol.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.