Options

i lost all my progress

kriszellekriszelle Registered Users 46 Posts
Just wanna ask, could I still be able to recover my account on kkh? I reset my phone last thursday and when I download the game again, I have to start to level 1 again. before I reset my phone, I signed my kkh account on to google so my data won't lost but the hell happened. I frequently reset my phone but this was the only time it happened to my game. Help!!

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Does the game open to where you customize the person? And you haven't given it any info yet, like Google+ info or Apple account info yet? Ok, if this is the case it's scary but fine (I think. I did this twice. Once with a new ipad replacing an old, and again with a new Android tab replacing an old.) when the game first opens up, it should take you to the customize screen where you dress her, give her hair etc. Without changing her, hit the start button (I'm pretty sure that's what the button says, but you'll see it - I believe it's under the game doll, big in the center?) it takes you to the next screen where it wants your account info. Put in the Apple or Google Play ID + Password. Then, in my case on the Android at least, a little screen popped up with stats for 2 games. It said Device A (and amounts of cash, what level, how much energy etc) or Device B (again all the stats for that game) For me one choice was level 1(is that the first level?) , however much cash they give you at the beggining etc) and Choice B was all my data from where I was level 28. I took the right Device info, crossed my fingers and the game was there with all my stuff.

But I have to be honest. when you open up and it's a brand new game, the first instinct is to shut down and run here for help. Just get past the customizing screen without doing anything, and it should ask for your info and rebuild your game. This is just how it worked for me, but it was the same for both platforms.

Good luck, my fingers are crossed for you.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kriszellekriszelle Registered Users 46 Posts
    Does the game open to where you customize the person? And you haven't given it any info yet, like Google+ info or Apple account info yet? Ok, if this is the case it's scary but fine (I think. I did this twice. Once with a new ipad replacing an old, and again with a new Android tab replacing an old.) when the game first opens up, it should take you to the customize screen where you dress her, give her hair etc. Without changing her, hit the start button (I'm pretty sure that's what the button says, but you'll see it - I believe it's under the game doll, big in the center?) it takes you to the next screen where it wants your account info. Put in the Apple or Google Play ID + Password. Then, in my case on the Android at least, a little screen popped up with stats for 2 games. It said Device A (and amounts of cash, what level, how much energy etc) or Device B (again all the stats for that game) For me one choice was level 1(is that the first level?) , however much cash they give you at the beggining etc) and Choice B was all my data from where I was level 28. I took the right Device info, crossed my fingers and the game was there with all my stuff.

But I have to be honest. when you open up and it's a brand new game, the first instinct is to shut down and run here for help. Just get past the customizing screen without doing anything, and it should ask for your info and rebuild your game. This is just how it worked for me, but it was the same for both platforms.

Good luck, my fingers are crossed for you.

Thanks for the response, I already fixed the problem yesterday. I opened google play games abd select kkh and installed it again, then I recovered all of my progress :D
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Awesome news. Enjoy the weekend Kriszelle.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary