Options

In App Purchases

brittnibebrittnibe Registered Users 1 Posts
I got a new iPhone and downloaded KKH but my in app purchases are not in the game is there a way I can have my in app purchases on my new phone

Comments

• Options
    lovejana22lovejana22 Registered Users 65 Posts
    You were supposed to back your game up. I have android and had to get a new phone this week also. I was lucky enough to have read about backing up the game and didn't lose anything
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    brittnibe wrote: »
    I got a new iPhone and downloaded KKH but my in app purchases are not in the game is there a way I can have my in app purchases on my new phone

Are you able to login to Gamecenter on the new iPhone? If you log into iTunes, Gamecenter and iCloud with your old device's IDs, you may be able to select your original game at the beginning, instead of customizing a new character, and then go to the Kstar store and press "restore special purchases". That has worked for me! Good luck!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Yes, when you look in your phone settings, make sure that the Apple ID, the itunes account (if that's different) and the Game Center info is all the right data for your game. Then when you open up the game....don't customize..get to the next screen with a button in the middle, either start, continue (you'll see it) After you press that it will ask for any of those ID (again, forgot which) and then either the game loads with your stuff as far as level, cash, energy etc....or it gives you a choice of which game data to open, and lists 2 choices. Go for whatever was the latest levels and then your game should start. Then take LuzVarias other advice about Restore Special Purchases if you need to.

I followed these instructions for replacing an old ipad with a new one, and then later again with my Android game when I got a new device. So, it worked twice for me, on both platforms, hope it helps.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    This is probably the best explanation of how to switch devices. Thank you both.