What's next to buy??

C1ar0uC1ar0u Registered Users 135 Posts
Ahhhh!!! I finaly bought my private jet and the Calabasas house. Just too happy! Don't need to pay anymore for moving around.
I was just thinking about my next step. What should I buy?
I have the house in LA, Hollywood, Miami, Punta Minta and Calabasas.
I have a Rover for car and the private jet.
Finaly, I have the cat in LA and the dog in Hollywood.
For what should I save my money or stars?
Thank you!
I'm going to throw party in the air!
GC - C1ar0u
Feel free to add me!! :p

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    You need the adorable little doggy in the bedroom in Calabasas. He wears a little polo shirt, and literally jumps up and down like a little cutiepie. Then...... there's a baby tiger (or is it a baby lion? Well it's a kat, and I know kats. lol) on the cutest little bed in the exotic home in Dubai. Hair is always good. And clothes. Oh, and shoes. Do you have the Gold shoes with the turquoise gems?

Anyway.....congrats on the Jet and the Vehicle. Now, forgive me if I don't remember..... but did you get rid of the ads? OMG, as little as 4.99 will get your game ad free. It flows freely now, no jumpy things crashing the game. If anyone trusted me about getting the vehicle and a plane to start seriously playing to win top spots, because you need cash for dates, for homes, for furniture, for clothes, then trust me about the ads. I can't explain how it took my game to a whole different level of enjoyment.

So, those are my suggestions.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • itsmauroitsmauro Registered Users 100 Posts
    I bought the jet today! I can't save more money now. I'm thinking about buying the Dubai suit, but I also want the Hamptons house.
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    itsmauro wrote: »
    I bought the jet today! I can't save more money now. I'm thinking about buying the Dubai suit, but I also want the Hamptons house.

It's not the most functional house (it's a bedroom with a beach!?), but I do love the Hamptons house. The beach is charming, and the Corgi's a sweetie. I was feeling super self-indulgent when I bought it, and it's great. Also, I'm hoping they'll expand the East Coast neighborhood as far as they've built up California. Then I'd be really pleased to have a nice home there...

Buy the Calabasas dog, C1ar0u! Do it, do it! <the strangest peer pressure ever!>
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Calabasas is literally the only house that is worth it for the parties but my favorite has to be Hamptons because the Corgi, and the yacht in Sydney is also adorable because of the Koala.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
    Took my own advice, bought Hamptons house once, twice, one dog, now the 3rd game is going to go buy the house and don't laugh....I'm earning stars to buy the other dogs. My downfall was buying the french dog yesterday. First one, then another, then the third. You guys are the most enabling group of people I've ever met. lol. But I wouldn't have it any other way.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • C1ar0uC1ar0u Registered Users 135 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Buy the Calabasas dog, C1ar0u! Do it, do it! <the strangest peer pressure ever!>

Haha too much pressure for me! Can't handle it! Lol
    With this weekend event I was able to get a lot of stars, spending too much time playing ;)

Koko the adds are killing me!! So I should buy the Hampton house with the dog?

I was wondering if you buy the stuff in the house? There's a lot of things in Calabasas and also in the jet. So much things.
    GC - C1ar0u
    Took my own advice, bought Hamptons house once, twice, one dog, now the 3rd game is going to go buy the house and don't laugh....I'm earning stars to buy the other dogs. My downfall was buying the french dog yesterday. First one, then another, then the third. You guys are the most enabling group of people I've ever met. lol. But I wouldn't have it any other way.

Definately in love with dogs?? Hahha I can't stand the fact that you can't work with me anymore!! On my side We have a great relation!! Over 1000 stars. I was so sassy with you lolll
    GC - C1ar0u
  • BriaBria Registered Users 132 Posts
    Yayyy. Congrats on flying first class now, sweetie. [:

I would definitely save up for hair + clothes now. I feel like I spend all my cash and K-stars on homes + their accessories, weekend outfits, and random c r a p in the game that I never have money or stars left over for clothes. My wardrobe is in serious need of a vamp.
    • GC ID: bria-maria
    • KKH: Bria
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    I like the fact that most furniture is for cash. I furnished Calabasas pretty thoroughly because it's my favorite house. I don't buy the Kstar art. I also never buy any furniture that could cover up legs and feet of my guests. I like to see shoes... I might furnish the jet a little, but again, I won't waste Kstars!

And Bria's spot-on: don't furnish anything until you have all of the clothes and hair that you want! Keep your eyes on the prize!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

I promise, it's not forever. I'll check tomorrow. I've noticed the cost to make up with my own other Android game went down after a week, so when you are a little more affordable I'll fix it. I never messed up a gig like that, I've never been dumped by a professional connection, it was all my fault, and I'll fix this.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RubyDRubyD Registered Users 189 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    I like the fact that most furniture is for cash. I furnished Calabasas pretty thoroughly because it's my favorite house. I don't buy the Kstar art. I also never buy any furniture that could cover up legs and feet of my guests. I like to see shoes... I might furnish the jet a little, but again, I won't waste Kstars!

And Bria's spot-on: don't furnish anything until you have all of the clothes and hair that you want! Keep your eyes on the prize!
    Yes, but it's cheaper to buy furnishings, and the furnishings provide star power and hearts too. Also, clothing (not hair, I know) can be gifted but not furnishings. IMHO, Bria's own strategy is fairly sound.
  • SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    I have all the houses now that I've bought the Hamptons house. I have most of the pets except the Hollywood and Paris dogs and that annoying cat lol (I'm not a cat person) I also have the jet and two cars (rover and suv)
    Ahhh what do I buy next !!
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
  • WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    Sassi wrote: »
    I have all the houses now that I've bought the Hamptons house. I have most of the pets except the Hollywood and Paris dogs and that annoying cat lol (I'm not a cat person) I also have the jet and two cars (rover and suv)
    Ahhh what do I buy next !!

Ha ha we have the same cars... wish I could sell the Rover back for some shoes ;)

Regarding the original post, get the little cute puppy in Miami... he gives me the most loot out of all my pets... by far! Personally I'm getting the Paris & Calabasas pups next.
    C1ar0u wrote: »
    Ahhhh!!! I finally bought my private jet and the Calabasas house. Just too happy! Don't need to pay anymore for moving around.
    I'm going to throw party in the air!

Congratulations to you, & all of the new private jet owners...
    Omg it rules to travel freeeeee! :)
    Wish wrote: »
    Ha ha we have the same cars... wish I could sell the Rover back for some shoes ;)

Regarding the original post, get the little cute puppy in Miami... he gives me the most loot out of all my pets... by far! Personally I'm getting the Paris & Calabasas pups next.

OMG, just bought the place in Florence. Saw the dog there, omg, didn't have 50 stars after all the other pets and things I bought this weekend, so he'll have to wait till I fill up again, but he is the absolute cutest.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Awww I know... I want them all <3
  • SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    OMG, just bought the place in Florence. Saw the dog there, omg, didn't have 50 stars after all the other pets and things I bought this weekend, so he'll have to wait till I fill up again, but he is the absolute cutest.

Yeah he's definitely the cutest !! I have that dog lol
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
    Sassi wrote: »
    Yeah he's definitely the cutest !! I have that dog lol

So many dogs... so little stars :(
  • Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    I have all the houses and all the pets except for The Hamptons house which I'm currently saving for! The private jet is totally worth it to fly free. And I have two cars which really I only need one. My houses
    are furnished except whatever needs K Stars. I use them sparingly but I am thinking about taking everyone's advice and getting a K Stars package so I can enjoy it ad free... plus splurge a little. I need some new hair!
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
    Breen819 wrote: »
    The private jet is totally worth it to fly free. And I have two cars which really I only need one.

Best part of owning the jet & a car is how fast you rack up cash in the game! Never having to pay for anything & getting to save every single dollar tapped/earned is fabulous! I completely furnished my new Calabasas home in just 2 days because of it (I was down to $108!) all done, except for a few items the required spending stars.
    Yeahhh I just bought the little dog in Calabasas. He's just too cute, he's jumping around ;) Back to 2 stars, need to earn more now :)
    GC - C1ar0u
    C1ar0u wrote: »
    Yeahhh I just bought the little dog in Calabasas. He's just too cute, he's jumping around ;) Back to 2 stars, need to earn more now :)

He's my very next buy!! :D