Current quests?

ThatssoalexThatssoalex Registered Users 67 Posts
I'm level 25 and just finished the annihilator movie quest and now I'm just getting calls from Simon. Is there something else I've just gotta wait for or have I got to get to the next level?
Thanks! :)
iOS K+K and KKH player:
KKH: Level 31
K+K: Level 21
Add me on GC: Thats-So-Alex - I tend to accept all requests just please don't send me requests for games other than KKH & K+K.
Prev1

Comments

• LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Did you get the Hamptons quest? And Liza(Lisa) Love quest? Since you're 25, what about the Ram Patel quest? Where you had to look for a producer for the movie with Rani?

If you got the Hamptons quest, another quest pops with you going to a party with Khloe at the Swan country club.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • triiciiaatriiciiaa Registered Users 71 Posts
    There's also the quest where Khloe introduces you to Mister (??) Sly at Lif. You're gonna model his shoe line.
    Yes! That too! It's hard to remember all the quests, my memory isn't the best.:o
  • ThatssoalexThatssoalex Registered Users 67 Posts
    Yep I've done the Hamptons quest with the launch party and everything.
    I don't think I have done those other ones tho so thanks I'll wait for them to pop up! :)
    iOS K+K and KKH player:
    Add me on GC: Thats-So-Alex - I tend to accept all requests just please don't send me requests for games other than KKH & K+K.
  • KkmiaKkmia Registered Users 77 Posts
    My quests have also stopped coming in , but I'm sure few days ago I had one then it disappeared. Don't think I've had all the quests tho , and I'm on iPad
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    My Ipad didn't get the Lisa/Liza? quest, or the Khloe's friend shoe deal quest, but both my androids did. Yet, a few posts up, you'll see some ipads got it, some androids didn't. Could have been because of previous choices we made, but no one except the game writers would know for sure.

My experience is to just sit back and enjoy the game. I don't know what buttons makes levels change, or what I have to do to fill up more Catwalk, but as long as I still have room to grow, I'm happy. And if others have the same lack of quests, I feel pretty confident we'll be back in business with the next update. In the mean time, I'm earning cash and stuff. I have 2 new homes to furnish. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    I'm level 25 and just finished the annihilator movie quest and now I'm just getting calls from Simon. Is there something else I've just gotta wait for or have I got to get to the next level?

I'm at level 31 and got the same problem as you. No quests just regular old Simon gigs. Boringggg. It's probably a glitch. Hope they fix it soon enough. Right now the only thg I look forward to are the weekend events
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
  • RubyDRubyD Registered Users 189 Posts
    My Ipad didn't get the Lisa/Liza? quest, or the Khloe's friend shoe deal quest, but both my androids did. Yet, a few posts up, you'll see some ipads got it, some androids didn't. Could have been because of previous choices we made, but no one except the game writers would know for sure.

My experience is to just sit back and enjoy the game. I don't know what buttons makes levels change, or what I have to do to fill up more Catwalk, but as long as I still have room to grow, I'm happy. And if others have the same lack of quests, I feel pretty confident we'll be back in business with the next update. In the mean time, I'm earning cash and stuff. I have 2 new homes to furnish. lol.
    Great attitude. It's a game, and games are meant to enjoy, whether by challenging us to be better players or simply by providing an outlet for relaxation. Next time I run out of energy whilst the clock is ticking on those timed quests, I'll remember your post. :)
    Sassi wrote: »
    I'm at level 31 and got the same problem as you. No quests just regular old Simon gigs. Boringggg. It's probably a glitch. Hope they fix it soon enough. Right now the only thg I look forward to are the weekend events

I don't think that's a glitch unless there are quests that you haven't received. You're literally at the max level too.
  • ThatssoalexThatssoalex Registered Users 67 Posts
    I guess I'm not that bothered I do have a husband (that I've kept for about two weeks now!!!! Hahahahha) to keep happy! Who btw keeps wanting 8 hour dates. I'm like what? Ain't nobody got the energy for that! :p
    I guess I'll just keep busy with quests and stuff!
    Also with the two apartments we seem to have in LA... Anyway to get rid of them? I have one in downtown and one in Hollywood. I think it's strange now being such a 'celebrity' to have these small homes, haha!
    One more thing... Add me on GC: thatssoalex247
    iOS K+K and KKH player:
    I guess I'm not that bothered I do have a husband (that I've kept for about two weeks now!!!! Hahahahha) to keep happy! Who btw keeps wanting 8 hour dates. I'm like what? Ain't nobody got the energy for that! :p
    I guess I'll just keep busy with quests and stuff!
    Also with the two apartments we seem to have in LA... Anyway to get rid of them? I have one in downtown and one in Hollywood. I think it's strange now being such a 'celebrity' to have these small homes, haha!
    One more thing... Add me on GC: thatssoalex247

No, that's one of the things people want. Sell your homes. That'd be great. Give you options of prices people are offering you, and you get to choose. All that money, imagine. :)
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Who btw keeps wanting 8 hour dates. I'm like what? Ain't nobody got the energy for that! :p

You probably already know this, but if you cancel out of that 8 hour date and try again in about 15 minutes, it'll be a different length date he suggests. If you're not running out of time for the date, you could wait for a shorter one.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    If you cancel out of that 8 hour date and try again in about 15 minutes, it'll be a different length. You could wait for a shorter one.

Preach!!! ;)
    LuzVarias, that's a very useful tip to keep in mind on the dating times.

Question: I don't wish to marry, but I've got a quest to buy expensive wedding dresses I can ill-afford to purchase. Could I just leave that quest there forever, or must I eventually marry my current fiancée? We started dating before I learned it would be better to marry someone on a higher level than I am and that I should probably marry a GC friend so I can cheat with impunity, lol.
    I'm pretty sure you can just leave it there Ruby... I did. LOL I also left my wedding planner waiting in Florence for weeks, wasn't sure I wanted to get married. It is nice to be single in the game, you can save your energy to earn money, buy stuff... it's really annoying sometimes, when his inevitable daily call comes in... for yet another date, that YOU always have to pay for!
    Wish wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure you can just leave it there Ruby... I did. LOL I also left my wedding planner waiting in Florence for weeks, wasn't sure I wanted to get married. It is nice to be single in the game, you can save your energy to earn money, buy stuff... it's really annoying sometimes, when his inevitable daily call comes in... for yet another date, that YOU always have to pay for!
    Great: Thanks Wish. Freeloading goldiggers all, eh? :)
    I don't think that's a glitch unless there are quests that you haven't received. You're literally at the max level too.

Haven't had any quests at all since the last update... which was actually totally awesome over the weekend, when the free K-Star event was on. No super long mandatory quests or gigs from Simon interrupting me (like the last time) & I was able to concentrate on taking only 1 hour gigs of my choice. It was raining stars!!

Looking fwd to something new now, though :)
    RubyD wrote: »
    Great: Thanks Wish. Freeloading goldiggers all, eh? :)

lol yeah... pretty much, make sure you settle on a hottie at least! :)
    Haven't had any quests at all since the last update... which was actually totally awesome over the weekend, when the free K-Star event was on. No super long mandatory quests or gigs from Simon interrupting me (like the last time) & I was able to concentrate on taking only 1 hour gigs of my choice. It was raining stars!!

Looking fwd to something new now, though :)

It'll truly be a mystery as to why some do and don't when they're using the same device.
    LuzVarias, that's a very useful tip to keep in mind on the dating times.

Question: I don't wish to marry, but I've got a quest to buy expensive wedding dresses I can ill-afford to purchase. Could I just leave that quest there forever, or must I eventually marry my current fiancée? We started dating before I learned it would be better to marry someone on a higher level than I am and that I should probably marry a GC friend so I can cheat with impunity, lol.

No, you don't need to buy any wedding clothes, when you say yes (and it sounds like you might have if it's urging you to move ahead with marriage) a free engagement ring pops into your accessories tab. Check there, if there's a ring you didn't buy or get as a gift from a friend......you're engaged.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Yes, thank you. I have the ring. I am engaged. In "Goals," though, I'm being tasked with the following: "Purchase and try on a wedding dress from the wedding collection in the store (wear an item and leave the wardrobe)" seems like it should say to try on then purchase, but it doesn't. I thought the game was giving me a choice of dress to wear and that it would pay for it as it paid for the ring (no choice there, but that's normal if someone simply pops the question and surprises the intended with a ring.) However, when I tried to leave, the security system informed me I hadn't paid (ha-ha).

As long as I don't begin to tick off my fiancée or lose fans over not marrying, I can stand to leave a task unfinished.
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Yes, thank you. I have the ring. I am engaged. In "Goals," though, I'm being tasked with the following: "Purchase and try on a wedding dress from the wedding collection in the store (wear an item and leave the wardrobe)" seems like it should say to try on then purchase, but it doesn't. I thought the game was giving me a choice of dress to wear and that it would pay for it as it paid for the ring (no choice there, but that's normal if someone simply pops the question and surprises the intended with a ring.) However, when I tried to leave, the security system informed me I hadn't paid (ha-ha).

As long as I don't begin to tick off my fiancée or lose fans over not marrying, I can stand to leave a task unfinished.

As long as you continue to go on dates with your fiancé I don't think it matters! I waited a week to get married, which I think is a long time in the game haha. I was also worried about making my fiancé annoyed but he didn't seem to care. If you don't want to marry him/her you can always break up & start over with someone else. You'll lose some fans but gain them all back in no time!
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
    Ruby, True, it might be urging you to buy a dress, I've seen pics of wedding couples with the player in jeans. If the wedding photos and things are important to you, then part of the fun of playing is going through the same things Kim did. So, you can do the wedding or not.

It's a game, and as long as it's not one of those no choice choices (- like Maria calls, tell you bad news about a shoot, but the only choice is to go ahead and do it) then you have free choice. If you stop going when your fiance calls... your choice to break up or pay stars to make up.

You can't choose how to play a board game with dice - it's up to the chance of the die. So don't be afraid to make choices when the game permits. It's not like you're messing up your real life. Live a little. Get married and divorced 5 times. Maybe next time buy the dress. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts

I've read some people haven't gotten any new gigs. I don't know if it's the story line we chose along the way. After that movie I had a quest with Liza Love, then Khloe introduced me to Maestro Sly and I had to promote his sneakers... my current quest is working with Kourtney on Kamp Kardashian. There's a fundraiser where we choose how much we want to donate to Kamp K. Hopefully you'll get them soon!
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
    Breen819 wrote: »
    I've read some people haven't gotten any new gigs. I don't know if it's the story line we chose along the way. After that movie I had a quest with Liza Love, then Khloe introduced me to Maestro Sly and I had to promote his sneakers... my current quest is working with Kourtney on Kamp Kardashian. There's a fundraiser where we choose how much we want to donate to Kamp K. Hopefully you'll get them soon!

OMG this is crazy!

Never met Cassio, Liza Love, Maestro... Kamp Kardashian... WTH?????

The last things I got were the Annihilator Movie & opening my pop-up store in the Hamptons... & that was a while ago.

Wow.
    My iPad hasn't gotten the Liza Love, Sly Sneakers (Maestro) or Kamp Kardashian. So relax with me, and we'll stockpile cash till the next update. One thing, we have a lot more control doing Simon's tasks - we can picture duration, we don't have to sit and wait for 8 hours till the task is available.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ok koko... I'll sit & relax with you.
    Would you like a latte or a hot cup of tea? ;)

ps. we do usually earn more cash on "quest" type gigs right?
    I've learned to read the options Simon calls with. And I've been doing an informal study. lol. He'll say things like High Profile, international, local, small, etc. I did a local hour, and it gave me 68$. I did a High Profile hour gig in Dubai and earned 110$. So, I'm noticing that the description of the job might indicate the payout. Just a theory. Pick the ones that sound more important, and I think that will payout more. Locations might have something to do with it, but my study is nothing more than noticing and trying to remember things.

Morning! Here, have a latte. coffee.jpg

But, yeah, I think we get more cash in general from quests, although sometimes I've seen a KEvent pay 120$ for 3 hours. so meh. I just keep pluggin away. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • C1ar0uC1ar0u Registered Users 135 Posts
    Morning! Here, have a latte. coffee.jpg

But, yeah, I think we get more cash in general from quests, although sometimes I've seen a KEvent pay 120$ for 3 hours. so meh. I just keep pluggin away. lol.

I might just have steel this latte!!! Sorry!! Loll
    GC - C1ar0u
    Feel free to add me!! :p
  • Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    OMG this is crazy!

Never met Cassio, Liza Love, Maestro... Kamp Kardashian... WTH?????

The last things I got were the Annihilator Movie & opening my pop-up store in the Hamptons... & that was a while ago.

Wow.

Hmmm... I wonder why it's different for some people. I'd think it would be somewhat along the same story lines. Oh well, just keep doing Simon's gigs and save up some cash!
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...