A few questions

SabrinadhillonSabrinadhillon Registered Users 17 Posts
Hi guys, I was wondering if you change your name will you get more fan or lose them and also is it quest ?
Also if I buy a vertical what are the advantage about it?
I finally got enough k stars to buy the Private jet but should I wait until I get more starts and than purchase
It so I have left over stars ?

Comments

• LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Changing your name is not a quest, you can change it any time. If you want to, just head to Maria's office in Hollywood. She'll tell you how many you'll lose, which is 30% of fans but that's not really a problem when you can raise them back up easily if you still have leftover quests or you can continue doing Simon's gigs.

The jet is pretty important. I would say buy it now, so you don't have to keep paying to fly to different locations but you can wait if you want. You also need a car, there should be a cheap car that costs money if you don't have a car yet. Definitely get that jet ASAP.

You lost me on vertical though, I must be too slow or that was a typo.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • SabrinadhillonSabrinadhillon Registered Users 17 Posts
    Thank you and sorry I meant to say Vehicle
  • LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Oh, well yeah, it's the same as the jet. You wont have to take bus anymore.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    The jet is pretty important. I would say buy it now, so you don't have to keep paying to fly to different locations but you can wait if you want. You also need a car, there should be a cheap car that costs money if you don't have a car yet. Definitely get that jet ASAP.

Yes! Exactly, there is a car you can buy for 15000$ I'm pretty sure. It's the Rover. Between the Jet and the vehicle, you will start to save serious buck on bus and plane fare. Plus, since it doesn't cost you anything to go anywhere now, so with a little hustle, you can just wander the globe clicking on all the free stuff to build up your energy, and whatever else that comes your way.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • TamiTami Registered Users 376 Posts
    Yes! Exactly, there is a car you can buy for 15000$ I'm pretty sure. It's the Rover. Between the Jet and the vehicle, you will start to save serious buck on bus and plane fare. Plus, since it doesn't cost you anything to go anywhere now, so with a little hustle, you can just wander the globe clicking on all the free stuff to build up your energy, and whatever else that comes your way.

You were close koko, but the Rover now costs $20K :)
    Thanks Tami. I was probably just wrong. lol. It was so long ago that I bought those, Although, I'm thinking perhaps when they switched to free inter city travel if you had a car, maybe they raised the cost of the cars. In the beginning, you bought a vehicle, and then you were still charged whatever the busfare was, and it was suggested that's because we needed gas, insurance, tires. lol. One of Glu's best moves was free travel with a car. I went from one device owning a car, to all three. Vehicle and Jet...I would advise people to get these A.S.A.P. if they want to stop being cash poor.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • TamiTami Registered Users 376 Posts
    I think so too. As well as the prices of pets :3 But yeah, traveling for free with the jet and cars was an awesome addition to the game :)
  • SabrinadhillonSabrinadhillon Registered Users 17 Posts
    Thanks I just bought the car and I'm about to buy the jet :)
    Yay. the car and the jet are the most important things you can buy yourself. You'll be thrilled. Throw a party in the jet. Congratulations.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary