Options

Help, GluAdmin?

LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
Hello! Is it possible for you to banish this "user", http://ggnbb.glu.com/member.php?265651-Deroygult, who only has an account in order to spam into our conversations? It seems one level more obnoxious than the usual spammers!

Just had to ask. Thanks!
Luz GC: LuzVarias
Stellan GC: lgordon19

Comments

• Options
    SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    Oh yes please. I second this
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    You're great! Justice is swift.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Those spammers are pesky. Especially the ones where they give you a full thread of links.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Hello! Is it possible for you to banish this "user", http://ggnbb.glu.com/member.php?265651-Deroygult, who only has an account in order to spam into our conversations? It seems one level more obnoxious than the usual spammers!

Just had to ask. Thanks!

So an easy way to flag spam is to click on the little triangle with an exclamation point in it on the post. That sends us an alert. :)
  • Options
    I'm blind, I can't even see it. I tried to do that with the person who posted about the hack in the gifting sub forum but I couldnt find it so I had to give you the link in the other thread.
  • Options
    ShesCraftyShesCrafty Registered Users 37 Posts
    I'm blind, I can't even see it. I tried to do that with the person who posted about the hack in the gifting sub forum but I couldnt find it so I had to give you the link in the other thread.

I don't see it either but it's still there, just a ghost.
    On my computer (not mobile since I know that has a different layout), at the bottom of a post, below the avatar, in that same grey line where the "reply" links are, there's a ghost spot that when you hover over it, shows "Report post".
    G+ annaemxo(a)gmail.com
  • Options
    ShesCrafty wrote: »
    I don't see it either but it's still there, just a ghost.
    On my computer (not mobile since I know that has a different layout), at the bottom of a post, below the avatar, in that same grey line where the "reply" links are, there's a ghost spot that when you hover over it, shows "Report post".

There it is! :) thank you.